1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakamichi Series group thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Apr 11, 2017.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Side not when I first saw Suzumoto in this I thought "wait, I thought the Koreans weren't in this one"....

• Like Like x 2
  2. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

[hehe]
    On the very first frame of this PV she with that hair stands out the most. It's what I notice and thought about the most.

3. darlingmysugar

darlingmysugar Kenkyuusei

But Zukki isn’t the center?

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I don't really care about the formation or the PV, but I need the full version for a proper opinion of the song.

5. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    song is pretty much ok for me. it kinda growing and could be categorized for one of the best of recent releases of akip franchise.

formation is kinda ok. its akb singles so arguably they would dominates the first row even with lesser total participants.

upside things were they put some of keyaki member i used to like before and the 48girls had been choosen is pretty much okay too. its been my faves formation since mazari au mono , +100 theres no jurina ruining my eyes this time

badside is the mv is actually a cheap shit like usual. i dnt understand they have a weird obsession with these cheap lightning/scene for the past 3 releases.

the white room scene on dare no koto , or lightsaber on the prev release then now with these ugly neons.

7 releases and we’re always just be a complimentary, finally i could accept 1 collab things in the history.

aks could take my money for this.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  6. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    NHK's TV special show "Sakamichi TV ~ Nogi to Keyaki to Hinata ~" will be aired on 23 March 2019 (23:00 to 24:30 JST). Sakamichi series' Nogizaka46, Keyakizaka46 and Hinatazaka46 will appear in the one-and-half-hour show.

nhk-sakamichi-tv.jpg

7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Looking forward to the subs from the Sakamichi TV show. Looks to have lots of good stuff.

I just want to know who's smart idea was to add Saito Kyoko to the cooking segment?

8. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Where can i watch it?

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Current average ages of Sakamichi groups and generations, and of Sakamichi as a whole (from 5channel main Nogizaka thread):

乃木坂 Nogizaka
    1gen 12members 23.2average age
    2期 9人 21.2歳
    3期 12人 18.4歳
    4期 11人 16.6歳
    total 44人 19.8歳

欅坂 Keyakizaka
    1期 17人 20.6歳
    2期 9人 17.9歳
    total 26人 19.7歳

日向坂 Hinatazaka
    1期 11人 20.2歳
    2期 9人 17.7歳
    3期 1人 14歳
    total 21人 18.8歳

坂道全体 Sakamichi overall
    total 91人 19.6歳

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    Amazing, considering that 1 of them is literally the oldest member in the group (27) the average age is pretty low, says a lot about how young nogi 2nd gen are

11. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
  12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

13. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

Seeing as it's now been about 6 months since the new group members were announced, do we know anything more about the 18 girls not chosen for any groups? Even if it's just confirmed Showroom numbers for some of them would be good to know

14. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Yeah, I was about to say that Maichun inflates 2nd Gen’s average age by quite a lot [hehe].

Anyways, it is sad that despite being around for awhile, Nogi’s 2nd Gen hasn’t been doing very well compare to some of their immediate kouhai like Keyaki’s 1st, Hinata’s 1st and Nogi’s 3rd Gen. But they have been working very hard and they are still young. Hopefully, their time will come soon. I can see 2nd Gen is starting to pick up some steam in the next single :banana:.

15. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Nothing confirmed. It was in March last year we found out about Sakamichi Joint Audition and according to Aki-P and CEO of Sony Music's Seed & Flower (Konno) they have no plans for more members in any groups for now.

What happened to 18 research students we never know. 39 passed the audition but since this was a joint audition it was unclear in Aug last year if they will join a group. So in November Aki-P and Konno had decided for members. They were presented on the website and then you will meet them for the first time in Budokan for Omitatekai. Dec 4 for Nogi and Dec 10 for Kanji/Gana Keyaki. The only Gana Keyaki member did already debuted on GanaOshi in late Nov episode. Nogi members on Nogichuu in Jan and Kanji Keyaki members on Keyakake in early Feb.

16. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    How is Yoshimotozaka doing? Regardless now that there are 4 sakamichi groups, it feels like there are only Nogi-Keyaki-Hinata in the Sakamichi Series. Except for that Yoshimoto's show that Matsumura often guests, there isn't much interection between the Yoshimotozaka and the rest of sakamichis. The last Sakamichi Show also didn't feature Yoshimotozaka (didn't need to guess why, it'll be entirely a different show)

17. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

IMO there are 3 Sakamichi groups and 1 Yoshimoto group.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Officially Yoshimotozaka is a Sakamichi group as well. But I never understood why they opted for that, since the concept is very different compared to the other 3 groups. I think it would've been better if they created a new brand (why not 44 or something like that) for this group.

• Like Like x 1
  19. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Officially, yes, but in reality, no. At least in my opinion.

To me they're as much a Sakamichi sister group as OJS48 was a 48G sister group. After all, OJS48 was produced by Aki-P and they released a single, so...

20. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Some of Yoshimotozaka members are cringy to watch. Especially the last senbatsu. The RED unit is spectacular though. Full of youth and talents. If I should choose they should have used the RED unit as their front team, that's how they can get popularity skyrocketed. Well actually if they did, the members who's not young, not good-looking, and not a good performer would be left out in the backburner again. Yoshimoto group is about comedians afterall.