1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakamichi Series group thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Apr 11, 2017.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@NyanNyan's Pet according to your logic, drafting to Nogi46 probably just for B-side and selling handshake tickets :^^;:

2. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Would you rather be a 3rd gen or a Hiragana?
    3rd gens get great side work, one is a senzoku model, another got a photobook, stars in a drama and centred a single.

3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I just think that to join Kanji Keyaki-chan is difficult. Only Neru has been allowed to participate with them. They've been closed off since the beginning. To approach a tight knit group like that must be daunting.

I wonder if each group is going to pull in just 3 or 4. A smaller number seems about right because as of now, things are starting to get crowded on the Slope. I can't imagine more than a dozen being selected. I can't imagine either Keyaki to hold a true senbatsu with those unselected going to an unders group -- they were kind of the perfect size groups at the moment. And Nogi is trying to find the fit for 3rd Gen still.

I guess I'll wait and see...

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@kanjo Hiragana is probably not the best option for the draftee and Nogi46 got a lot more resources. But there is no guarantee that the new members will get the same treatment as Nogi 3rd gen (wcenter, photobook + drama+stage play). anyway, i am just surprised they are recruiting new members.

lets say they picked up 4 new Kanji in this summer. Are they going to include every1 in their senbatsu? if not, then the new members will go thru the senbatsu selection and its going to be tough to challenge the 1st gen Kanji for their senbatsu spot.

5. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I imagine they will. Nogi went all out for 3rd gen because they need to work on their future and I imagine 4th gen will get the same.
    Of course not every 3rd gen is lucky and, I feel bad about some being inevitably overlooked when this new generation comes in. But they still got a lot up until now.

But on the other hand I'm annoyed every day at Hiragana's treatment. They never even stand-in. 3 members were absent this mste and they didn't even replace back members so those members could go up front. They just didn't take part. And now some new girls are going to audition straight into Kanji?
    Just makes me feel sick.

6. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Lots of things about Kanji Keyaki is just so wrong for me that I grow cold towards their brand name. I have no interest to Hiragana Keyaki either, even though I believe I should have as I heard it has the same quality of Nogi's earlier era.

Drafting a new girl(s) to Kanji Keyaki might finally break that mould of their exclusivity. Hiragana Keyaki has their own set of loyal fans too so I believe there are people who wants to apply to them. It's almost like whether you want to invest in a big, stable company (Kanji Keyaki) for short term return, or whether you want to invest in a small, growing company (Hiragana Keyaki) for long term return.

Joining Nogi is indeed the most beneficial. Even though they'll ended up as Under, they will still get their share of opportunities. Though honestly, Nogizaka is good as it is right now. To know that Nogi girls are already competitive trying to get that scarce seats in senbatsu, I can't invest my heart on another new girl(s) yet. I can't even put my heart yet for the 3rd gen as I love the Under so much.

7. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    could have not said it better myself. its just sad to see the Hiragana treated this way. better of creating a whole new group and have a debut straight away

8. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Yeah, perhaps I will be pissed off if I got into Hiragana. At least Kanji still perform in music shows or have some works. But being a Hiragana is :fp:
    No matter how mgmt treats them, they will always be in the shadow of Kanji. The spotlight and attention is always about in one group (or one person?).

9. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    To be honest Hiragana Keyaki should have been given a different name. No stage shows and printed media are reading 欅坂46 as Kanji Keyakizaka even though けやき坂46 is always read with the "Hiragana" attached. I know I have been mentioning the same thing about Under should have been renamed as something else, but Hiragana Keyaki's level of unfairness is even off the chart.

I agree they should just make a new Sakamichi Series. Probably will work much better than the Yoshimotozaka.

Anyway, among the three existing Sakamichis, I don't think they are in need of new girls. Hiragana Keyaki just got their 2nd gen. Nogi's 3rd gen is fantastic. Though I think Kanji Keyaki should get a new fresh of air. Probably they do this audition primarily for Kanji Keyaki anyway. But to do that for them alone would be unfair to Hiragana Keyaki. Not sure why they throw Nogi into the mix. Probably so they can sell this off as Sakamichi Series audition?

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Hiragana got no chance to go to mstation or Kouhaku at all. Nogi46 and Kanji got more resources and they appear on TV regularly

11. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Can someone enlighten me what does "draft" here means? Become like a trainee or straight full-time member?

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@baymon NBA got NBA draft every year to recruit new players for their teams. 48G launched their 1st draft back in few years ago. The draft members dont have a choice which group they will join and each group captain will decide which new draftee they will select in each round.

let me post a video of the 1st 48G draft (2013)

4 hrs +

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  13. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    i don't think it will be similar to the AKB draft, they used the term "joint audition". i think it will be more group focus, like each group will have their "own" audition.

14. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    I think that whoever gets into Nogizaka will have the most advantage in becoming a successful idol on an individual level. The group has been around for over 6 years now and are a well-oiled machine. Even though I think Keyakizaka is exploding in popularity right now, they don't have anywhere near the same brand presence that Nogizaka does. Nogizaka members are all around the entertainment industry, and appear to have a sparkling reputation. And even though I love Keyakizaka, it seems like they still haven't figured out what to do with the whole Kanji/Hiragana split. They're a bit of a mess. Management-wise, Nogizaka is miles ahead, and well positioned to get its members into various positions in the entertainment field.

Aside from that, it feels like it would be much easier coming into Nogizaka as a newbie. They just feel so warm and welcoming as a group. Just imagine the anxiety in trying to break into a tight group like Kanji Keyaki though...

15. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

@CutePanda Haha, no logic needed. I just stated what's been discussed/argued on different Keya thread :hehe:
    And if I were any of the those drafted to Keyaki, I'd immediately demand a trade to Nogi :^O^:
    Kidding aside, I hope during the proceedings, they will announce that Hiragana will be separated from Keyakizaka completely. That they will be their own group, have their own single, their own variety, their own concert (ehem!!!). Then again, it's all wishful thinking. When it happens, congratulations to our new Nogi members. For those new Keyaki girls...Good Luck.

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

after watching the Valentine episodes of Nogichuu few weeks ago, i think the 3rd gen got great experiences bonding with their 1st gen senpai. :)

for 2nd gen Hiragana, they didnt got many chances to work with their 1st gen senpai other than few episodes of Keyakake and couple concerts appearances. But overall Hiragana seems to be bonding quite well as a solid group after the Budokan concerts.

i dont know much about Kanji and how they will treat their kohai. I am sure they will show them the rope when times comes.

17. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    There is a question I found from Matome site that I found interesting.

What kind of new member(s) would you want to be in each respective group?

p.s. Finally we have a good use of this thread (esp since Yoshimotozaka)

18. glsone

glsone Member

For Nogi and Hiragana I can't really say they need anything, but Kanji is in desperate need of some out going, a-type personality girls.

19. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    for Nogi and Hiragana, they'll be fine with a few more pretty cute girl. for Kanji, i think they just going to take 10 dark and depressed girl, because they seems to be smiling to much recently, which is not good for them

• Like Like x 1
  20. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase