1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakamichi Series group thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    21 songs written for Nogizaka, (2.1 per year of the groups existence), 22 for Keyakizaka (4.4 per year of their existence) and 3 for Hinatazaka...

Although I'm happy, as I'm mainly a Keyaki fan, about his appreciation of his work devoted to the "Green-and-Black" group of my beloved angry girls, I think the mix could have been more balanced in accordance with the huge work of Nogizaka senpais.

Oh.... I don't mind... They still have Takahiro-sensei giving them the TOP - VERY BEST - AMAZING - SUPER/DUPER/ULTRA choreographies like MASATSUKEISHOU. This puts Sakurazaka46 in a dancing sphere so away and above all idol groups so far!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I usually don't come again after a disagreement, but as I am extremelly PROUD of Sakurazaka46 choreographies, I CHALLENGE the member who disagreed to direct me to even one Japanese idol group choreography that is harder and more technical than Sakurazaka's "Masatsukeishu"...

But as I can see from the nickname of the person disagreeing (referring to a Korean Stage48 idol), maybe the benchmark is based on Korean idols. I know that Korean girl groups have usually hard choreographies and they execute them with pinpoint accuracy. As I don't follow K-pop, I am not aware of what they usually show, however I am referring to J-pop when talking about Sakurazaka. But even at this case, my personal taste regarding K-pop is that they usually just copy-paste western (mostly American) practices (are therefore followers) with main goal towards a more or less sexy outcome. Instead Japanese choreographies are much more graceful (and more "decent"), with the ones from master Takahiro being tedious and technical. And to that extend, Keyaki/Sakura girls just nail it...! (smug face)

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. ChaeWon's Aegyo

ChaeWon's Aegyo Kenkyuusei

I've followed both J-POP/Sakamichi (esp. Nogi) and KPOP for decades now so i'm certain i'm balanced in my judgement regarding both industries' choreos, instead of being a sensitive, deluded, immature, rude, close-minded, and condescending bell when someone disagreed with me, just as you portrayed in your most recent post. Judging someone based only on their ava, and proceeded with generalizing a whole music industry (and with a super false opinion), when you yourself admitted that you're not that aware of it. How contrasting and knee-jerk can you be. Just as a name-drop to prove my point, IZ*ONE's choreos are mostly made out of super intricate, powerful, sharp & synchronized, yet graceful routines, especially their title tracks. Their B-Sides have a lot of cute, sweet dance routines like Hey Bae Like It & Spaceship, but ofc you see what you only wanna see, and that is Sexy. But that's not why i disagreed with your initial post. It was from a J-POP group point of view instead of a KPOP one, which you hilariously, confidently guessed wrong just because my ava is a Korean.

Oh, and to answer your "challenge", just because i feel like it, just pick any of NiziU's title track choreo. Or to expand it, any of IZ*ONE's title track choreo. Whenever they released a new Japanese single, they marketed themselves as a JPOP group due to their 48G roots and their work alongside Japanese composers & choreographers (who often also worked with 48G and Sakamichi groups).

So would it be beneficial for me to argue and prove my point even further towards a thick head? Would it be worth my time? The answer is no. You've missed your chance to have a civil argument with me with your most recent post that reeks of filthy biased, ungrounded generalization, just because a Korean ava disagreed with your initial post. Your so-called "pride" blinds you.

SMUG FACE.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2022
    • Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Noting: the rude
    "deluded, immature, rude, close-minded, and condescending bell"
    "knee-jerk can you be"
    "which you hilariously"
    "towards a thick head?"

Reply: none, not worth it. Next...

Noting: the funny
    Would it be worth my time? The answer is no.
    Reply: And yes, you took the time (to spawn rudeness)

Noting: the irony
    "You've missed your chance to have a civil argument with me"
    "with your most recent post that reeks of filthy biased, ungrounded generalization"

Reply: I gave you the chance to have a civilized argument... You just threw it away...

Noting: and finally a point...
    "Your so-called "pride" blinds you"
    Reply: Maybe... But you focused on insults not to "make the blind see". Yet, my pride stands! What's yours?

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  5. ChaeWon's Aegyo

Of course, a thief won't admit that they're a thief, just like you won't admit what other people sees in you and your posts because well, like i mentioned, your so-called "pride" blinds you. I only fight fire with fire, your initial rude posts only speaks volume about how you perceive things. You didn't ask for a civilized argument, don't kid yourself. You posted provocations, you specifically called me out, so you can only taste what's been coming to you. And my "pride" doesn't involve generalizing and industry that comes out as false info and judging people based only on their ava...because unlike you, i know better.

And it's super ironic that your posts exactly portrayed those 3 things that you mentioned in your signature. Hilarious, you couldn't even make it up.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2022
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  6. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Sakamichi members in the you tube live this week of the e-baseball prospi a league.

FgJy9qUagAECIHZ (1).jpeg

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Informative Informative x 2
  8. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    OK, you plainly did not read the forum rules, which I suggest you start doing right now
    Furthermore, read the 'Do not message a moderator about receiving likes/dislikes' rule (especially the last part as it's relevant in this case)

Last edited: Nov 25, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. ChaeWon's Aegyo

wth, this convo is ages old now, where were you mate?? nothing you say or scream or write in cringey bloody red ink (trying to be be intimidating or something?? lmao) will change my mind about anything.
    and i never sent any mods messages regarding anything at all.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Mods and Admins use big red letters to call attention to certain issues. We do that so people will read what is written.

You were asked to read this section of the rules: Do not message a moderator about receiving likes/dislikes.
    Do not waste our time unless you're reporting someone for disliking every single post you ever made across the forum.

Here is the last part, highlighted for you.

Do not message a moderator about receiving likes/dislikes. Do not waste our time unless you're reporting someone for disliking every single post you ever made across the forum.

In short, no one said you had messaged a mod, but the last part is relevant given your recent behavior.

This is a community, and we expect posters to respect each other. Dislikes are OK, when they are genuine. However, giving dislikes as revenge because someone gave you a dislike is not OK. It is especially not OK to give hundreds of revenge dislikes going back months or even years.

You were sent a DM (via a conversation). and we expect you to read that message and act upon it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Notice regarding user ChaeWon's Aegyo

We've given @ChaeWon's Aegyo a full week to clean up the over 900 dislikes he gave
    As he's failed to do that and failed to even respond respond to our PMs, he is has hereby lost access to the forum

After cleaning up after him he'll get his user name struck through like a regular banned user

edit: took some time, but his mess has been dealt with and he's banned permanently

Last edited: Dec 5, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  12. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    ACTRESS, the new sakamichi joint drama will be broadcasted in Lemino the new app of NTT DOCOMO . The drama starts in april 14.

Nogizaka 46: Ito riria, Hayakawa seira and Hayashi runa.
    Sakurazaka 46: Kobayashi yui, Morita hikaru and Ozono rei.
    Hinatazaka 46: Saito kyoko.

FqgpzIGagAYOB_m.jpg

https://twitter.com/nogizaka46/status/1632602550435446784?s=20

Last edited: Mar 6, 2023
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I can't wait to see Runa's acting!!!:inlove:

14. Gingko_Balboa

Gingko_Balboa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    山崎怜奈 - 石森 璃花 - 松田好花
    Took me awhile to recognize Seira. If those names were not there, I would think that was Sakurazaka member.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2023
  15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Runa and Rei together are a dream came true... I won't believe it until I see it lol
    I'm so happy!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I'm hyped for this drama. :3 Hikaru (I think) hinted today on mobame that her character Mori Nao will be different here than she was in Borderless, makes sense since it's set five years after Borderless' events. But it makes me so curious owo

• Like Like x 2
  17. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Actress trailer

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  18. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  19. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    The group with Meimei will definitely win. If I had to bet I would bet on Meimei...

• Like Like x 1
  20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Nibu Paru! Too bad Hinata Splatoon Queen, Mikunin won't be there. I remember on Hinachoi, she and Paru beat Toshi and Nibu. :)