1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Now I smell these sister groups thing going to become like child groups of Nogizaka instead, pretty much like AKB to their sister groups.
    What a joke.:(

2. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Everyone's like "i hope Toriizaka46 members don't go invading the senbatsu like AKB" while when they have only 2 sister groups back in the day and when they still have their top member AKB only have WMatsui & SayaMilky in AKB Senbatsu so i see no problem with that cause probably only 2 Toriizaka members will be Nogi Senbatsu but the real problem is where they'll put them, Fukujin, backrow, or Jurina style which is front row??? So the only thing they will be invading is the Fukujin.

3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    For clarification: Torizaka would be bird-hill, but torii are these https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torii. Sure, the name originates from "birds are here" but I wanted to distinguish this early on.

4. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
  5. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Like I said earlier, Toriizaka is in Tokyo. The Toriizaka station in Aichi is a really out of the way country side place, it has nothing to do with this. If they wanted to pick somewhere in Aichi, they would've found something inside of Nagoya. The fact that 46 doesn't have a theater at all makes it no reason to put a sister group anywhere outside of Tokyo, because the reason for 48 sister groups to be in various cities is so that fans of the 48g in other cities can go to their theater shows. With no theater there is no reason to have a group in a different city. They won't be "treading on NGZ's territory", because there is no theater for NGZ.

6. rijung

rijung Kenkyuusei

I have a bad feelings about the fate of 2nd gen Nogis because of this new group.

7. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Stardust Promotions have sister groups to Momoclo in Nagoya and Osaka and have opened an office in Fukuoka so I wouldn't be surprised to if they create a sister group there too. This is done to make use of local talent and energise a local fanbase.

Torizaka may cause a problem for Nogizaka if they feed from the same fanbase, which is possibly why they're looking for 12-20 year-olds, perhaps they're going for a different demographic from Nogizaka, perhaps they're going to be a younger group a la HKT.

8. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

This is what it feels like to be an AKB fan rather thank SKE, NMB, or HKT. To AKB fans, this is deja vu.

9. lonely_cookies

lonely_cookies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Remember AKB had SDN based out of the same theatre, and all they did was steal some members and then not touch AKB's senbatsu at all... and then they died a painful death...

So yeah based on that it might be a different demographic thing. Can't be SDN style though if they're asking for 12 year-olds to audition lol

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Deaththekid

Deaththekid Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    _Desu46
    I wonder what she is saying in her blog about Toriizaka.....

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Here's the part where she talks about it
    I'm too lazy to translate the whole thing, so TLDR: Manatsu understand that Toriizaka might sounded weird, she her self is not used to hear it and Manattan wonders whether the fans also feel the same thing when 'Nogizaka46' first come out. Manattan said that as the same 46 group, they have to support each other in order to become a a group 'that is loved'

13. support

support Kenkyuusei

I'm really not liking this idea...I really don't want them to split resources further on a sister group. I can also see them doing plays less often and throwing Sayuri over as well as Wakatsuki to get a leader figure there.

Sure Nogizaka has a much better and more easily manageable system than AKB atm with a slightly different talent pool, fewer girls and no stages. But I really think the public can only take so many 48/46 groups in Tokyo.

Nogizaka has the freshest buzz right now as it's different enough from AKB and an AKB sister group to stand out as its own entity. The newest decisions to bring Ikoma back to the front and set out a similar sister group system can only hurt this imo. Really disappointing.

14. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Well I don't really understand this, but considering how Nogi has no theater activities per se, maybe having a sister group won't clog them as much. What bothers me is that maybe some resources will be going to the other group instad of going to Nogi itself. Also, maybe the reason why this exists in the first place is because Nogi has gotten to a point where things are pretty much not going to move much. Since they are kind of peaking right now, there are few graduations and the line up doesn't change much. 2nd gen members have barely any opportunity to do anything with the group as is, so it bothers me if Toriizaka is going to get priority over Nogi girls.

And there's a really high chance it happens, at least a couple Torii girls need to invade the Nogi singles to promote their group at first.

15. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    So, the members will have their debut at 21st August??? Then the chances of the ace in senbatsu for the 13th single is pretty high unless they decided to put them in the 14th single as their first time participating but then Torii as a mew group needs promotion so it's most likely for the ace to get picked for the 13th single.

It seems people are liking the idea of Misa in Torii and maybe they can throw Ringo in Torii since she's one of the recognizable nogi girls and this can be her "punishment" and management hoping she will pull of a Sasshi and bounce back to popularity

16. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    No, I don't want Ringo or Misa in Torii. As the age ceiling is 20 years old, they will be awkwardly the oldest member among the sea of younger girls and may not adjust well. Maybe they can put Ashu or Hori there but as kennin, not transfer.

17. Deaththekid

Deaththekid Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    _Desu46
    They can throw Ikoma into Toriizaka. Shes well-known amongst the public after all so she can go ehehehe |ω・)

18. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Well it suddenly hits my head that if someone's getting a transfer it better be a non-senbatsu member. You want a senior??? Almost half of nogi is above 17 years and there's only around 10-ish 2nd gens so the rest are 1st gens. And Torii girls will be making chances for non-senbatsu to enter senbatsu lower. Maybe upper UG mems with decent popularity like Himetan or Sayunyan. Maybe they can put Maichun there she would make a good senpai

19. unwanted

unwanted Kenkyuusei

So...are they going to be having an election in 1-2 years as well?

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Next member who talks about Torii, Itou Karin 2nd gen
    http://blog.nogizaka46.com/karin.itou/2015/07/024275.php
    Seems like Torii really is going to debut in 2 months?