[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. keyakiHAKUoshi46

keyakiHAKUoshi46 Kenkyuusei

there's no update yet from the management. :)

so we're not yet sure if they'll change captains (& vice-captain) or retain Captain Sugai.
    whatever the result/ update is, let's hope there's a fairly good reason for management to come up with their decision. :)

let's all hope for the best! <3

2. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    To be honest, if they let someone else be Captain instead of Yuuka, I will be happy. That girl has been through enough. Time to enjoy the last few years of her idol career.

Same goes for Nen too, although I would not be opposed to Nen being captain, and a 2ki (MaRina) being vice cap, sort of a captain in training.

Yuuka is 25 now and aside from a few rare cases we all know that this is normally the age when idols choose to do something else (see me carefully avoiding the G-word here haha), so it may factor in management's decision as well.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Sorry, to interrupt the discussion. I was dropping the "Hope, fears, predictions" thread into the Sakamichi forums, but noticed there's already something highly similar (this thread) and not being a regular amongst the Sakurazaka46 threads was wondering if that covered the base. I'm fine if it does, and won't create it. If it doesn't, I'm also fine if someone does take it upon themselves to create a thread for "Hopes, Fears, and Predictions for 2021 (Sakurazaka46)". Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I doubt Akanen will be the next captain for Saku, the latest trend is to give the new girls the spotlight. My money is on Matsuda for captain (no surprises there). If they need/want a vice-captain, probably TakeYui or Ozono.

5. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Well, for me there hasn't been any signs that indicates that they wanna change captaincy. Before, in Keyaki, it was Techi since she was center. In Sakura, Yuuka still leading in all talks, except when it comes to the 3 singles, which the 3 centers then take over. Its just speculations made & I am sure even if there will be, with some happy with it, majority of the fans would be affected in their own way, me included. Imo she deserves to continue cos she needs that free life to enjoy as captain, far away from what she had to go thru in keyaki. Also I am sure the members wld still choose her if given the mandate lol.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Gilrandy

Gilrandy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Matsuda is too "hardcore" for captain. Nothing against her but they need more laid back and elegant captain type like yuuka. i might be wrong but i find matsuda trying too hard to get attention to herself and its not good for captaincy. If matsuda happen to become captain i hope she changes since her public speaking is quite good. But then again yuuka is the ideal captain type i want sakura to keep until she decide to graduate.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

I think Sugai giving up captaincy is likely to coincide with graduation. I don't know about the 48s, but the only 46s' retirement of a group captain is with graduation. Besides, it is a bit weird to have a former captain sitting around with a new captain. Sure Sugai is gracious enough to accept it (at least publicly), but some still might find it weird.

But Nen is not going to be captain.

Agree, Nen is unlikely to become the Captain. She is simply to scary as a personality to be the captain of a idol group. I love Nen, but for the sake of the group it's simply a big no no. Looking at the other 46 group captains, Nen isn't going to work as a Sakurazaka46 captain, or even a Keyakizaka46 captain.

Sugai is sufficiently popular among fans right now (based on handshake sales). In the latest senbatsu, she is within the Sakura8. So far, it seems to me that the management has no intention of changing Sugai or given any sign that they have lost confidence in her. I don't know what the other members think, but the 2kisei seem to like her enough. Maybe she acts as the "wasp cake" to attract the flak, but both she and the management are content with the current arrangement, so who knows. She seems like a M type anyway.

Of course, all bets are off if she gets caught dating (less likely than other members, since she is rich enough to get private rooms).

Sugai works well as a symbol of Sakurazaka, based on the image that the management want to project with the group. As I said above, the current arrangement appears acceptable to all the parties involved.

Yeah, I do find Matsuda a bit to keen, at least on SokoSaku. Even if she isn't the captain, doing so isn't a great idea in the first place. Even with the 2kisei, the Keyaki/Sakura members are on average quieter than Nogi or Hinata members. She just sticks out and not in a good way.

Maybe I should find sometime to watch some Nogichu and HinaAi to see the dynamics of their groups.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 1
  9. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I was kinda thinking the same thing, she does comment a lot and her background chatter is a constant in later KeyaKake and SokoSaku. It doesn't bother me, but it can rub others the wrong way (think Ikoma Rina in Nogi and how they had to cut her a lot).

I'd like a 1ki to still be captain. Its kinda weird to give it to a 2ki at this point for me, I mean, how is a 2ki going to talk to her senpai about certain things?

Someone said that Fuyuka can be captain. I like that. She is responsible and reliable, and honestly very underappreciated. And a 2ki vice cap is good, sort of a captain-in-training.

10. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Web movie teasers

Web movie

• Like Like x 1
  12. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    [Aeon Card] Morita Club Vol.1

Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
  13. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Making of the web movie

14. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Hello Guys, It's been a while.

Since Techi departure, I took a step back from idol world. I have to say, Covid timing also undermined a lot idols activities and there isn't much to say aside from members blog post.

My question is, how do you feel about Sakurazaka popularity right now. Stable? drop? All group are like this (I'm not updated with Nogizaka)? Also, how is the second generation of Sakurazaka doing?

I watched casually Sakurazaka debut video and tbh I wasn't as hooked as a good old Silent Majority.
    But I don't want to judge yet on their abilities, and I would like to consult you about the current situation.
    Thanks in advance

Gocchi

15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Hi, good to have you back!

Are you still following Techi in her new path?
    I think many of us are pretty good with current Nobody's fault sales.
    Nothing extraordinary, but with how things have been managed I think it's quite positive anyway.
    It will take time for fans and sales to grow, but so far Sakura looks like a mix between old Keyaki and normal groups.. so, we'll see where this will take us.

No idea about Nogi's sales, but I'd gush all day about all the new Sakamichi generations if given the chance [hehe]:inlove:
    I feel new gen members would have made a solid new group if they had the chance, so I think Sakura is in pretty good hands for the future.
    I can't consider Sakura's a real debut, much like I never considered Hinata's a real debut; there's just too much stuff the girls already experienced and a solid fanbase to push up the sales... but I doubt any debut song will ever have the impact Silent Majority had.
    It was just that good.
    Even so, the three main songs of this single are quite something and the current senbatsu/songs system may work well for Sakura.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    [Aeon Card] Morita Club Vol.2

• Like Like x 2
  17. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

欅坂46 members on バズリズム bangumi, broadcasted on 2020年12月18日. Episode broken up into 9(!) parts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvspVy03XdA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmbxB42wJNU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcd33Xq9vuI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o6ZG9vOLvw

Damn, Morita's eyes...

Last edited: Dec 25, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

メルカリ×櫻坂46「My Restart Project」
    Mercari x Sakurazaka46

Three members commenting/reviewing/reminiscing the singles/PVs of Keyakizaka. Interestingly, there is no video/review for Saimajo. Even more interestingly, Tamura and Yamasaki appear for Kuroi Hitsuji when all other Keyakizaka singles without the 2nd gen, only have the first gen members appear. The only other one with 2nd gen commenters is Darekane with Fujiyoshi and Morita accompanying Koba, but the 2nd gens appear in it anyway. Watanabe Risa appears thrice, the only one to do so. Among the first gens, Saitou, Watanabe Risa, and Kobayashi appear only once.

#1『誰がその鐘を鳴らすのか?』 Fujiyoshi, Morita, Kobayashi

#2『黒い羊』 Tamura, Sugai, Yamasaki

#3『アンビバレント』 Habu, Watanabe Risa, Watanabe Rika

#4『ガラスを割れ!』 Ozeki, Watanabe Risa, Koike

#5『風に吹かれても』 Habu, Ozeki, Harada

#6『不協和音』 Sugai, Moriya, Watanabe Risa
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97tV9eXdloc

#7『二人セゾン』 Uemura, Koike, Harada
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ3dkHuCsBk

#8『世界には愛しかない』 Uemura, Moriya, Saitou
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TI91wXwOtM

Accompanying CMs:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHf68-do_bw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLUzpV4hhAI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9QKdnavXss
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb9P1gIEfTM

Harada wants to perform overseas.
    kaigai.jpg

Last edited: Dec 25, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
  19. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Off topic: Merry Christmass to all of you fellow forum dwellers (and all beloved Sakurasaka ladies, girls and princesses). Be Happy and Healthy!

20. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

櫻坂46 森田ひかる初MC!! モリタクラブ VOL.3
    Morita Club Vol. 3

Another Aeon card CM

----------------------------------------------------------------

Xmas version of Futari Saison

Not sure which program it was.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2020