1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    OMG the memories... Whenever I see Fuu-chan and Shii-chan my No1 and 2 loves in the group, dancing together it moves me so greatly. These two were almost everytime side-by-side, like two ancient Spartan hoplites fighting side-by-side each watching over the other. Now, they are seperated for ever...

2. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I really miss those days...:(

4. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

#9『サイレントマジョリティー』 - メルカリ×櫻坂46「My Restart Project」
    Finally, Saimajo with Watanabe Rika, Kobayashi, and Sugai.

Aeon web movie teasers:

Sugai:

Habu:

Tamura:

• Like Like x 1
  5. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    New Aeon web movie 'WHAT LIES AHEAD'

• Like Like x 2
  6. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

【NHK紅白】櫻坂46『Nobody's fault』
    Trailer of NHK Kohaku broadcast of Sakurazaka46 performing Nobody's fault

New costume? Don't recall seeing this before. Nice white red combination.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    As @heatsignature sensei teaches, Sakura always has new costumes for Kouhaku performance.
    The choice of the red tone and the prevalence of white is too 2018 for me, but it could have been worse. Overall I liked the 2nd version better. It's more light, more fluid
    This said, the girls did a good job and it had been great to see not-senbatsu members take part of it in this dynamic way.
    It suits the songs and the group very well.

I think for many of you 2021 already started or it's gonna start soon, so let me wish all of you the best 2021 you can have. Let's walk another year together, wherever it will take us and the girls.
    Happy New Year Sakukids :chuffed:

• Like Like x 2
  8. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    The Kohaku performance is already on Jpopsuki if anybody is already a member there.

Edit: So I managed to collect all Sakamichi groups Kouhaku performances and Nogizaka46's JRA performance. I can upload and share them, but I would like to confirm if I am allowed to do that?

Last edited: Jan 1, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Looking forward to watching our girls for Kouhaku. Happy New Year to our girls, to ALL Zaka girls and to ALL Zaka girls' fanboys and fangirls. You're all great, especially our little community here! Stay genki, healthy and well!

10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Everyone should spend a little time reading the rules.
    • "View Only" videos (YouTube, Daily Motion, etc.) are okay as long as they are not of purchasable DVD/CD/BluRay content. In other words, linking "view only" videos of TV shows, Showroom, or LOD clips is fine. Videos of the latest BluRay, or new single DVD content are not. Moreover, posting any illegally obtained audio or video (bootlegs) is expressly forbidden.
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-stage48-rules-2019.22942/

So clips from tv shows are fine, but many will be taken down by the content owners, in this case NHK and TBS. I am sure you have seen dead YT links on this forum.

11. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    Thanks very much! I'm actually going to provide a link to the video that people can watch or download.

71st NHK Kouhaku Uta Gassen | Sakurazaka46 - Nobody's Fault
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YJuZyhBxiuVU8LqJAjlYMVx63YYjOm0Z/view?usp=sharing

Note: File is in MPEG2 TS format. I recommend using VLC Media Player to view this file.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Thank you for the link.

Amazing uniform, so glad they were all girls there together, too bad it was only the short version.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    From the debut countdown live broadcasted today

Last edited: Jan 4, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  14. keyakiHAKUoshi46

keyakiHAKUoshi46 Kenkyuusei

Sakurazaka46 Captain Sugai Yuuka and Vice- Captain Matsuda Rina was announced today!

Congrats girls.

I'll miss Sergeant Nen as Vice-Cap tho, but will continue supporting and loving everyone in Saku~ <3

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  15. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    whoa, i hope nen is ok with it T_T
    i do hope she gets a modeling contract to compensate at least

16. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I....like the move, strangely. 2ki needs someone who is more close to them, someone they can open up to without the senpai barrier.

I imagine Nen oshis are not gonna like this, though. And MaRina is already starting to get some heat.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    anyway, when sugai retires I hope Pon will take over

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  18. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    OMG I already posted something in the "Soko Magattara" thread without knowing of the captaincy announcement.

I am glad that the captaincy transition is done as smoothly as possible. Too bad for Nen but things evolve. However, it would be rather abrupt to change both captain and vice-captain at once.

Another thing that makes me glad is the choice of Marina. I strongly believe that she is articulate, expressive, assertive, positive and brave enough for the job of the CAPTAIN and therefore becoming vice-captain is a move towards this. When the time comes and Sugai-sama graduates (hope this will not be soon) then Marina will be the next captain. Although I do not oshi her, I think that objectively she was born to lead and I believe that SHE WILL lead this group.

In any case, 2nd gen are gradually becoming the new pillars of Sakurazaka46...

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

We've been saying here how much leadership aura Matsuri exudes. With the explanation they gave, it's the right transition. It may be a decision they all took part in & Nen might be ok with it. MatsuRi can do the job & together with Sugai, the group can be more. Congrats to both!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I think the time for having another 1ki captain is gone. Being the captain gives Yuuka some beneficts in terms of jobs and recognition; if mngmnt wanted pass those out to someone else, Marina would have been the most obvious solution seeing as she has been chosen for the role.
    Like someone wrote in SokoSaku, Fuuchan should have been the original 1ki captain since the begin, but she was way less marketable than Yuuka.
    Pon and Risa are both pushed forward since Sakura start and are very important in and for the group, but I doubt one of them will take the role once Yuuka graduates.

Since we are the only group with a Vice and seeing how mngmnt replaced Akane with Marina, I think it's pretty safe to expect Marina take the full role someday and be (maybe) helped by a younger member.

In my opinion Akane never really needed the title of Vice captain.
    She has always been a strong and reliable member even when Keyaki was full of girls with strong personalities; not because her role but because Akane is Akane and I'm sure she'll support Marina from now on and will help her to learn and grow.

Fans, on the other hand....

@Philosophy Senpai I think you're pretty right.
    I looked at the age of the new gens in the three Sakamichi groups and it's more clear than ever that Sakura needed members who could readily take the lead in the group. So, while Nogi can wait for most of 4ki and Hinata got three 16 years old girl, our new gen has been chosen to have an immediate impact and to lead the way together with the remaining 1ki.
    It seems to me that the plan is working.

...I would be more happy if they give us our Overture back though, because the new one doesn't do the job.

• Agree Agree x 3