1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

What a Live it was. The Best. So glad to see the fans with them. Amazing feelings throughout. And welcome back Ozeki!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Is there a subbed version of this video (very classy, BTW)?

• Like Like x 1
  3. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

WeStillSubbing will be working on it, but probably won’t be out anytime soon :^^;:

4. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Much appreciated, arigatou!:)

5. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

イオンカード × 櫻坂46 TVCM 「ショッピング&」篇15秒

if the video does not show watch the video here

イオンカード × 櫻坂46 TVCM 「20%還元」篇15秒

イオンカード × 櫻坂46 TVCM 「ショッピング&」篇30秒

6. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    20% cash back is back!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    It's done...

My rational self was telling me that "the Hymn" was 100% dead and buried in the mists of the past. Yet, there was a tiny 0.1% of wishful thinking that was hoping for this to happen!
    Yet, the girls and the management decided to break that wall and honor their cradle song and the groups' common past...

W-Keyakizaka no Uta flew like the most refreshing and scented breeze, together with my tears of happines and memories...

Thank you!

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. BlackSheep

BlackSheep Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nen, Fuu-chan, Oze, Suzu, Mei
    So, Nogi 28th to be released on 9/22. Will we get an announcement for 3rd at the end of this weeks show, so that it can be released before the arena tour? Or will Backs Live, W-Keyaki Fes and the entire arena tour be the same setlist? I am hoping we get the announcement soon and that it will be released in August. Would feel bad for concert goers if it came out during the middle of arena tour, or just after. Just curious.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Many (if not all) of the members have soft toys / plushies :). Anyone knows if any of the girls have a rat soft toy ? ;) And I dont' mean mickey mouse. Just a regular grey rat plushie. Or maybe a red lunar new year rat soft toy from last year :cool:

10. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @Torigoya-San I really loooove your questions. Most of them are solid gold my friend. By the way if anyone can reply this one he/she may be living under the same roof with the girl that does have a rat plushie...

Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
  11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Hikaru?
    I mean, she's the one having tons of plushies so.. there's a chance.

12. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    For some reason, I think Kira would have a rat plushie.

13. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Ouch!:shock:

14. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Don't know about the rats, but I'm strongly inclined to believe that Kira is the type of person to have a sizable dinosaur toy collection :D

15. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Find it strange that rats are some of the most common animals yet it is extremely rare to find anyone with a rat soft toy. However, you can find many people with plushies of far less common and weird animals o_O.

16. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

I assume that when you say rats, you mean both rats (Rattus norvegicus) and mice (Mus musculus)*. I thought mice are more popular as pets than rats. As for being common, as pests not pets, yes. Actually, among rodents (order Rodentia), hamsters and guinea pigs are probably more popular than mice and rats, (though hamsters can be real territorial cannibalistic bastids).

However, you are right that plushies of some common animals are not that common. Dog and cat plushies are quite common though.

* Rats are in general larger than mice, and rats kill mice in the wild (but not the reverse).

17. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    ^ Yes I mean rats, although mice are a nice bonus :). Wonder if any of them have a rat soft toy that can sit upright just like a bear soft toy. I do have rat plushies like that from last year (Year of the Rat).

*Rats are some of the best and most loyal pets a human can have, after dogs.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
  18. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

櫻坂46×イオンカード TVCM MAKING MOVIE

櫻坂46メンバーMC企画第3弾 ナベトーク Vol.3
    小池美波さん、原田葵さん、井上梨名さん、武元唯衣さん

Last edited: Jul 16, 2021
  19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Proof enough. Thanks. I enjoy thinking of Yukka in her own well-furnished apartment, with Tom.

20. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Well, anyone with a Scottish fold cat would argue that this cat may be the best company a human can have. There was a picture of Yuuka and Tom nose-to-nose (if I recall was posted on the Keyaki Discord). It was one of the cutest sights for the eye. If only anyone could access and post this pic...