[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    Something interesting: Former Keyaki member Suzuki Mizuho who is now a university student (and Miss Campus or something like that) tweeted a video with Te wo tsunaide kaerouka as background music, and made a lot of interesting comments.
    https://twitter.com/rikkyo21_miss1/status/1422316112910315531

- She left before they even started so she doesn't have the other members' contact information
    - She was a Keyaki fan
    - She was shocked when Imaizumi left so early
    - She loved the Sekai ai lyrics
    - Another one of her favorite songs is Seifuku to taiyou
    - Her oshimen is Risa but she liked all the members
    - She would listen to Te wo tsunaide kaerouka on her way home from school every day
    - Akane is beautiful, and she loved Yuukanen
    - Keyakizaka were the greatest group ever

Last edited: Aug 4, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Lol
    a true Keyakid. Cute too.
    thanks for the link @iroiroiro she'll be always a "what if" but hopefully she found her path and she's enjoying it:chuffed:

3. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

She looks very genki to me (Keyaki's version of Higashimura Mei)!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    yes, it sounds like she's doing great!

5. BlackSheep

BlackSheep Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nen, Fuu-chan, Oze, Suzu, Mei
    So, quick thought (and its probably a stupid one I know), but what if mngmnt is pushing 3rd single out for after the tour. What if a few certain songs, and unit songs from Keya have been picked to be "re-done" as Sakura songs? With different dancing formations for a couple of songs, and filling holes in unit songs with 2nd gen (and that includes "new" 2nd gen...) members?

Like re-doing Kaze ni and having Ten-chan center it. Or adding YaMori Renaaaa to Bathroom Travel? Concentration? 10Gatsu?

Not talking about doing a lot of songs, just maybe like 10 to have available during the tour. Like I said, it was just a stupid thought that probably won't ever happen, BUT.... what 10 songs do you all think "could" work? Say like 3-5 full member (or close to full member) songs, and 5-7 unit songs??? Not sure about solo's or Yuichanzu songs... but maybe?????

ahh.... I am rambling again.....

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @BlackSheep that's not stupid at all...
    sadly, nothing mngmnt decided in the last year had ever hinted there could be something like that on live events. They gave Keyaki members the chance to perform Keyaki songs on the last 2 lives and that is. Except for a very thin link on W-Keyaki FES we got nothing going in that direction.

In my opinion, at this point, it would be a good idea for an album. Like a Greatest hits with re-arranged songs and such. (and relative Tour)

For this Arena tour I'd be already happy if they stop giving the centers to the same people and manage it like they did with BacksLive, shuffling positions and members.
    But if they don't release 3rd single before the tour, I pretend at least the single presentation on last concert.

This said, it's hard to imagine Keyaki song being different from what they are... the only change I'd made on the spot will be to give to Ballet to Shounen and Te wo different costumes.

7. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

8. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Mngmt really just keep giving out these surprise announcement lol. So out of nowhere. I love how they go about the announcement. The trailer for 3rd Single seems really interesting. Appareny senbatsu will be announced on sokosaku tonight. Can't miss that lol. Looking forward to it

9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I presume they were gonna announce it live, but with Covid you can't really count on events not being cancelled.
    anyway, finally it's here :banana:

10. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    OK... They have started shuffling things up in Sakura 8. I don't mind about persons, any changes are welcome. I wish Hono the very best as a new rookie-center - I'm sure she would nail it!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

• Like Like x 1
  12. heatsignature

13. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I don't know if this is the right thread to ventilate on all first two singles released so far.

The only composer that has learned from previous experience with this group is Aokado. Go from Seifuku to Taiyou for Keyaki to Saishuun to Ban for Saku is a big improvement. Aokado is not great alone he only seems interesting when he joins forces with his collegue, S-TONE, under A-TONE. Together with arranger APAZZI (Garasu wo Ware!) the result is Ban.

Of all songs Aki-P has written for the group so far this one was a starting point for something that could influence other composers in the future. First single didn't have that impact because Nobofa was a experimental song by a Western composer.

Bugbear settled on Keyaki's style with Silent Majority and it was a big influence and inspiration for other composers to follow suit. You can tell that from Katarunara miraiwo on second single. Penguins Project was behind that song and guess what they returned to this group with blank page and gave us Microscope in collaboration with Daisuke Nakamura (Buddies) and other composer. A quite downgrade from their previous work when they worked alone.

Does Sakurazaka needs Bugbear and Nazca? Definitely. They are the only ones who has shown how much they understand this group's chemistry the best which has influenced other composers. Nazca developed further on the foundation Bugbear settled for Keyaki.

If Penguins Project can return there is high possibility Bugbear and Nazca will return in the future whether it's third single or fourth or fifth. But I wasn't pleased with Microscope they have to make a new coupling song for the group alone this time.

Saishuun, Sore Ai, Kimi to boku, Guuzen no Kotae gave me too much Nogi vibes which this group needs less of if they are going to find their style. Ban was a good turning point after first single wasn't very clear. Was it a super hit? No. But it kinda show what Sakurazaka really is. I have no problems with Nazekoi, Hanshin hangi, Blue Moon Kiss, Buddies and Omotta because they have a sound that doesn't exist in other Sakamichi groups. They work as pretty good coupling tracks.

Sore Ai just gave me a vibe of Aki-P is throwing his retro songs card again and this time at Saku. He did it with Nogi in their early lifecycle because their first singles were full of 60's pop songs which didn't define Nogi's style. This 70's disco song is not doing it for me as if he is trying to create a Nogi 2.0. Beauty and divine is already taken.

Keyaki had one concept and it was society of justice and take that away the group is only left with cool style and a question mark. What kind of cool group are we? They are looking for that answer. It's hard to grow up as women and find your identity but they will eventually overcome it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Very interesting analysis from @Rev4, I've never considered the people behind the songs and the affinities of the various aspects of songs from the same composer. This means I should get my lazy a$$ and go check all my favourote songs for their composers and see if they have anything in common.

Although I fully agree on the list of songs that carry these Nogi vibes, I have to disagree about that little, poor, humble diamond that's called "Microscope". I find it quite distinguished from the rest, a small outlier, with an amazing melodic curve (if we exclude the somewhat annoying "microscope - microscope" parade-like entry).

And although I found BAN a certain step forward compared with Nobofa, still we are far away from monumental songs like Silent Majority. If these composers @Rev4 mentioned, return in the near future then let's hope for some really impactful singles. However, as far as I'm concerned, I would prefer they would return with original ideas rather than copy succesful recipes of the past...

15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I still love Seifuku to Taiyou

...yes, this is my contribute to the discourse lol

Cosidering we still don't know the direction Sakura will take, if they ever take a clear direction which I doubt, they still have time to experiment and change.
    If mngmnt wanted set a path for Sakura to take they'd announce it. "Divine" "elegant" "finding its own color" etc... gives them a wider pool of songs to chose from

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

【増本綺良さんからコメント!】「そこ曲がったら、櫻坂?」今週の見どころは?独占見逃し配信開始!

if the video does not show watch the video here

Masumoto X Onuma

17. heatsignature

Ambassadors for L'OREAL Paris! Not too shabby :)

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    OMG Morita, you don't need those bangs. Odeko wa super kawaii!!!

19. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Love it! These girls are more and more fashion queens.

Love Rika's hairstyle here, so on point.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2021
  20. dragonfrommars

dragonfrommars Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    Nogi is getting new members right? so is Sakurazaka getting new members too or just Nogi?