[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Jsprite

Jsprite Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Yuuka may have to hold an audition for that. If you can ride a horse, you just might make it to the finals![hehe]

Last edited: Jul 24, 2021
  2. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

In Keyabingo, there was an episode where three got to dress up in wedding dresses. Sugai said that she'd want to marry someone who can eat more than her.

sugai.jpg

Though I'm not a big fan of red wedding dresses, Moriya looked lovely in it.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2021
  3. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    She also repeated that theme during the Ideal Love Confession Simulation on Keyakake. Nijika played her fiancé.

4. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Just me having fun predicting the new costume o_O . But I guess we might see it in full today since Yuuka will show up for commenting during the finals of the judo competition.
    images.jpg

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    she's seated but you can see the shoes

Attached Files:

6. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Saw that in TL too. Hahah. I guess asking they're going to continue with the long skirt attire.

7. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Twitter:
    turbogig1
    Looks like NHK managed to sneak Keyaki into one of their Olympics CMs
    At 1:46 :lol:

8. Jsprite

Jsprite Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    One of my dreams/fantasies for the Tokyo Olympics opening (or perhaps more suited for the closing) ceremonies was to see Keyaki perform a couple of songs, most likely Silent Majority or Fukyouwaon, not just to a stadium full of people from all over the world, but for all the world to see via TV, streaming media, etc. Fate dictated otherwise.

(I still keep hope Sakurazaka gets invited for the closing ceremonies. Or at least some representatives from the 48/46 groups) AAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhh!:^O^:

9. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    It's not Olympics CM. The tweet itself mentioned that "Uehara Hiromi-san's [Spectrum] (the Jazz piano song) which was performed during the opening ceremony for Olympics, was originally used in a CM for NHK's 4K8K Satellite broadcast (which is that entire video)".

10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Twitter:
    Dill46_48
    All these years I hoped Keyaki would be there opening the Games, which I love so much.. or at least a Sakamichi all-stars-Unit, with Techi as center of course, not gonna lie.
    Now all I wish is for Sakura and Techi to stay as far away from this mess as they can.
    Instead mngmnt sent some of them to comment it... you can alwyas count on our Pr team -_-

11. miwa

miwa Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Techi as center at the Olympics would have been hilarious.

I don't think any of Keyakizaka's songs would have fit the Olympics. Whenever I'd imagined a Sakamichi song performed at the Olympics only Synchronicity came to my mind. A hopeful song about coming together and being as one fits perfectly for the Olympic Games. But either way I think Perfume would have been the only girl group invited.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Twitter:
    Dill46_48
    May be wrong but I think LGM also took part on the making of the official song.
    I didn't listen to it though so there may be some other girl group involved.

Not that matters anymore.
    Or anything else, really

13. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Aeon Card new video

14. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

【守屋茜さんからコメント!】「そこ曲がったら、櫻坂?」今週の見どころは?独占見逃し配信開始!

They got Moriya gunsou and Masumoto to do an ad for Sokosaku on GYAO! (filmed by Inoue).

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    Something interesting: Former Keyaki member Suzuki Mizuho who is now a university student (and Miss Campus or something like that) tweeted a video with Te wo tsunaide kaerouka as background music, and made a lot of interesting comments.
    https://twitter.com/rikkyo21_miss1/status/1422316112910315531

- She left before they even started so she doesn't have the other members' contact information
    - She was a Keyaki fan
    - She was shocked when Imaizumi left so early
    - She loved the Sekai ai lyrics
    - Another one of her favorite songs is Seifuku to taiyou
    - Her oshimen is Risa but she liked all the members
    - She would listen to Te wo tsunaide kaerouka on her way home from school every day
    - Akane is beautiful, and she loved Yuukanen
    - Keyakizaka were the greatest group ever

Last edited: Aug 4, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Twitter:
    Dill46_48
    Lol
    a true Keyakid. Cute too.
    thanks for the link @iroiroiro she'll be always a "what if" but hopefully she found her path and she's enjoying it:chuffed:

17. Jsprite

Jsprite Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    She looks very genki to me (Keyaki's version of Higashimura Mei)!

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    yes, it sounds like she's doing great!

19. BlackSheep

BlackSheep Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nen, Fuu-chan, Oze, Suzu, Mei
    So, quick thought (and its probably a stupid one I know), but what if mngmnt is pushing 3rd single out for after the tour. What if a few certain songs, and unit songs from Keya have been picked to be "re-done" as Sakura songs? With different dancing formations for a couple of songs, and filling holes in unit songs with 2nd gen (and that includes "new" 2nd gen...) members?

Like re-doing Kaze ni and having Ten-chan center it. Or adding YaMori Renaaaa to Bathroom Travel? Concentration? 10Gatsu?

Not talking about doing a lot of songs, just maybe like 10 to have available during the tour. Like I said, it was just a stupid thought that probably won't ever happen, BUT.... what 10 songs do you all think "could" work? Say like 3-5 full member (or close to full member) songs, and 5-7 unit songs??? Not sure about solo's or Yuichanzu songs... but maybe?????

ahh.... I am rambling again.....

• Like Like x 1
  20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Twitter:
    Dill46_48
    @BlackSheep that's not stupid at all...
    sadly, nothing mngmnt decided in the last year had ever hinted there could be something like that on live events. They gave Keyaki members the chance to perform Keyaki songs on the last 2 lives and that is. Except for a very thin link on W-Keyaki FES we got nothing going in that direction.

In my opinion, at this point, it would be a good idea for an album. Like a Greatest hits with re-arranged songs and such. (and relative Tour)

For this Arena tour I'd be already happy if they stop giving the centers to the same people and manage it like they did with BacksLive, shuffling positions and members.
    But if they don't release 3rd single before the tour, I pretend at least the single presentation on last concert.

This said, it's hard to imagine Keyaki song being different from what they are... the only change I'd made on the spot will be to give to Ballet to Shounen and Te wo different costumes.