1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    No idea, but I approve it. Still love it dearly

Found what seems to be the only english review of Sakura tour so far, but I haven't read it yet. Here the link

https://twitter.com/_sunsetrider/status/1437115059910549509

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    • Informative Informative x 2
  3. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I'm...shocked. And sad. Akanen and Pe-chan, at the same time no less. :(

4. ak47

ak47 Kenkyuusei

Really shocked and sad for buddies!! But why both of them decide to graduate with sudden announcement. Now sakurazaka46 climbing the slope on momentum and they should be part of it. Worried about other members graduation announcements followed up especially 1st gen and hopefully not too soon. Prayed for the rest of 1st gen members stayed in Saku little bit longer.

5. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Can't say I'm shocked about Akanen but Rika graduating took me by surprise. I think 3ki audition might come soon.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

I haven't been following them since they rebranded themselves.
    But 6 years is a long time and lets face it, being in an (major backed) idol group isn't a permanent job for life. So I totally respect their decision to leave now. Both of them are still young, so maybe it is a good time to try something new.
    However, I would love to see them both staying in the entertainment industry, preferably music...
    Whatever they do in the future, I hope they will find success.

7. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Graduating at 23 and 25 years old are good ages tbh, they've given us all their adult years and I'm sure they would like to chase their dreams in other avenue's that the group has hopefully opened up to them. It's regrettable that we couldn't see Akanen back in senbatsu before her departure, but I'm happy Rika was given that moment. I wish nothing but the best for these two, they're really irreplaceable members of the group.

• Like Like x 5
  8. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Me too, I was expecting Akanen to announce graduation when she left her position as co-captain. But Berika really surprised me specially when she just joined Sakura 8, and that makes me wonder how will they do the senbatsu for next single, maybe 13 members for each song, unless new members join the group.

At least we got Mugon no Uchuu, I always wondered why in the scenes where the members are walking, only Akanen and Berika where the only ones together when the others are walking in trios and quadruplets, excpet Berisa who's the center.

I guess now there's an answer for that.

9. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Saddened by this news. I really thought that Moriya not announcing a graduation soon after her demotion meant that we dodged a bullet on that.

I don't think Moriya is signed on as an exclusive model for a magazine/agency, unlike Pe. Not sure if she has said anything her future plans, but I think she may still appear on social media like the rest (except Yonetani). Given her obsession with beauty care, I think she can operate her own salon.

As for Pe, well, Not sure what prompted her to decide on graduation. Hope she will continue to stay happy always, whatever she does in the future.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2021
  10. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^Pe's best friends in the group, Rikopi and Naako both graduated last year and Pe said she's been thinking about grad since then, she's also 25 and that's a prime/peak age for graduating.

I actually think Akanen is going to get more modelling deals after she graduates (if she choses to stay in the entertainment industry). She has the tenacity to get herself out there as an influencer if she chooses, so i'm not too worried about her at all!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Aeon Card new video

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Seems their new sponsor (mouse computer) won't begin until 4th single next year even if they reveal it in the part 2 episode of third single hit campaign. I was shocked at least they would switch sponsor after all these years Aeon Card has been pushing the group.

Nogi didn't switch SoftBank they added Chap Up. Aeon Card in addition to mouse computer would have been much better imo. More outside jobs for more members.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Sakuzaka channel new video

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I have to admit I've been more (deeply) touched by Shiichan tears when she announced Akane and Pe graduation, then from the announcement itself.

It felt to me like both of them reached a point after which there are no goal anymore in Sakura, no matter what fans hoped for.

Akane had been pushed in a role no one really understood and yet not given the bonuses and jobs that should have come with it. So many missed opportunities for someone with obvious beauty and strength.
    I don't know what she'll do after Sakura, but I hope to see her on YT for a start, with a channel more specific then Shida's and from there walk her path forward. Or on a magazine, for a change..

Regarding Pe I always thought her best skills came out in her acting, so I hope there's still a chance in future for her if she wants it.

The real problem for me is that still today there are members who aren't pushed at all. The jobs aren't that many and they are given to the same people.. so, seeing some members of 1st gen leave hurts less then I expected. I really hope they'll find new opportunities out there even though snf surely didn't help them.

This said, best of luck to Akane and Pe

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I agree with you are saying. Just curious: Who do you think are the members who aren't pushed at all?

16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    In the remaining ones? Uemura, Fuuchan, Ozeki and Miichan are barely given something, Aoi, even though she took a long hiatus.. but I don't think she would have snatched some big job even if she didn't go.

In 2ki too there's this division but I hope it's not as definitive as has been with 1ki. Right now I would just love if mngmnt let unders sub for senbatsu absent members or like.. take their spot at least when they are going on hiatus... it's not too much to ask I believe

I wonder if Rika model job will be given to someone else in Sakura though

17. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

I just bought my ticket through Zaiko today. Anyone else planning on watching? Livestream time is listed as 17:30 JST with a one-time replay at 22:30 JST. As per usual, no VOD/archive.

You can follow the link to a list of platforms you can use to purchase and view the livestream here: https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/page/tour2021?ima=4804
    click
    • プラットフォーム一覧を見る
    Zaiko and Stagecrowd are the two I can personally vouch for as both are open to overseas fans and have English support.

I’m looking forward to seeing the new songs performed and for any potential Halloween surprises.

18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'll watch it too, since it's on weekend I'm not gonna miss the chance
    I used only Zaiko so far and it's good.

• Like Like x 1
  19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Aki-P once said he liked to let each group show him their nature and developed it from there. He definitely did that for Keyaki, since the earliest publicity for them was all girly-girly but then he realized who they were and out came SaiMajo. My feeling is that he has less interest in Sakurazaka and they have just limped on from Keyaki. Perhaps they need a turn in a direction taken from the current members...whatever that might be. But take my opinion with a grain of salt, since the fact is that I just don't much like the fast and chaotic nature of songs like Nobofa and BAN. Maybe that's just their nature. But I don't actually think so.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Interesting theory about Aki-P and how he models the songs after the entire group ethos. Does this mean we may need to wait for the 3rd gen for Sakurazaka as a whole to have a more established direction?