1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    @SteCola I agree, I appreciate the girls trying to take on new styles and experiment with what different expressions they can do, but I will always prefer the girls who just do what they're very good at. Versatility is an important part of being an idol but knowing your brand and appeal is also a very key skill to have. If you know you're very soft in personality, it's okay to take a softer song like Rena and Yumiko. If you know you can kill songs like Nagaradema and Ban then absolutely go for it. This isn't to say you're not allowed to try something different, I think it's nice to see them being awkward right now in expressions because we don't know how long we'll have that for. Members like Ten and Run nailed it almost immediately so we barely got to see their awkward expressions. So for now, even if it looks a little forced from some of the girls, I'll happily watch it, they'll be veterans in expression in no time and I'll probably look back on these performances fondly. :^O^:

@sukiyanen_miichan Yay! More Onuma fans! She's really been a rising star this past year with Sokosaku, and she's caught my interest and made me laugh multiple times! She's proved once more that she's a solid performer, with a killer center performance of Nagaredama, and during the rest of the songs I felt she captured each and every one of them perfectly. I really hope she continues to receive more love from fans and hopefully management pushes her more into the spotlight. Senbatsu looks rather OP right now but I'm sure in time she'll make it! :inlove:

For those of you who voted in the forums 2021 ranking, thank you! Despite the sakura threads being pretty quiet lately, the girls manged to rank pretty high this time! Lots of girls ranked higher than I expected, although some of them ranked a little lower. A lot of girls also had multiple people voting for them, so it shows that their fans are present on the forums, we just gotta talk more lol [hehe]

Here is their CDTV New Years Performance of Nazekoi and Nagare! Pon is fully active :)
    edit: videos removed :(

Last edited: Jan 15, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Same here. I've also noticed some of the usual commenters have disappeared. I agree Saku is still the coolest in the 48/46G universe!:D

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I'm a little sad I didn't catch day one for Backs Live since I had heard about Marino's Dead End and Onuma's Nagaredama being pretty good. I did enjoy seeing day two though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    These days I'm rediscovering Hiragana Keyaki. I know I'm years too late to say this, but Hashiridasu Shunkan album is just sooo good. Despite questionable treatment before, S&F didn't compromise on the production of this album one bit.

5. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

About this...I presume if they are like me, they sorta got tired of all the hating and all that. I mean I did. Got tired of all the hates comments and disliking every positive thing one says abt the group. I even got to believe most here are just antis etc ready to lash out at any one that even says any positive thing lol. I may be wrong tho. But I'm still religiously following the group, just trying to stay off stage48 and I assume the rest are too. I hope that is the reason. Will be hanging around here once in a while. And yeah, to me Saku is still the coolest of all the groups :D

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    No dude. People disappeared because they no longer like or interested i the group. Why would someone just stopped following a group just because there are troll or hates comment? Never heard something stupid like that. Are you twelve?

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Ok. But i hope you understood what exactly we're talking about before going ahead to say that. I was talking abt why most aren't posting here. Not posting here doesn't mean they have stopped following the group, what are you on about? I know you wish it, but sorry friend, that isn't so. I also mentioned 'if they are like me' so yeah, there's someone not writing here cos of some comments like you did now. Me. And I'm not twelve, sorry but thanks for calling me stupid. Really nice of you

• Like Like x 2
  8. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

You seriously need to take Reading Comprehension courses so you don't embarrass yourself more.

And for the bolded part I've quoted, that's rich coming from someone who commented this :fp::

• Creative Creative x 1
  9. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

We don't have to engage them all the time. If being immature and salty is what makes them happy, let them stay happy like that.

About more happy experiences, I did watch both days of Backs live. Was glad to start the year with it and I really did love it. The girls may not be as electric in these songs as the original centers but that is because they aren't the centers. I believe if they are given their own center songs, they would shine so bright doing it, like how Koike really shines in SONIA.

Also 2022 starting so well with the girls guesting in TV shows. Hikari got her first solo TV guesting, same with Karin which is today. Read on twitter Matsuri also was the only Sakamichi member in the top 10 breakthrough entertainers of later half 2021. Glad her hard work is paying off.

We might have some ups & downs this year too but I can feel they are more positive every day. All I hope for now is some dramas and a yearly live like RoK. Hopefully we get something like that.

• Like Like x 3
  10. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    well isn't it lovely to see someone prove why a lot of fans stopped posting here. :awesome:

as for me, i feel like one of the few ways i can support the group as an international fan is to post their activities and show a positive side to the group so that new readers like the group too. it's lovely to chat with everyone so i hope you guys pop in from time to time to discuss more :oops:

• Like Like x 3
  11. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

My big question is why such trolls don't go to other forums to be themselves there nut choose to come down here to ruin things. SAKUZAKA is doing a good job then if they're making other fans of other groups go wild like this hahaha. If their plan is to make ppl stop supporting the group, I changed my mind now haha. Gonna be posting here as much as I can now

• Winner Winner x 2
  12. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Well, as one of those that stopped posting here, I have to poke my head again out of my faraway hiatus hideaway to address a few issues:

1. Yes I find trolls and haters annoying and disruptive, but not to the point that they can force me to stop posting. For them, I dedicate my new signature.
    2. Although such denizens tired me significantly, it was actually the misunderstanding, or rather, the inability of certain forum admins to understand my sayings, or maybe their overzealous attempt to "read between the lines" of my sayings to discover "dragons", that "offended" me to the point of deciding to abstain from the forums.
    3. There is nothing in this world to make me abandon all that Keyakizaka46 have left us and whatever Sakurazaka46 are creating for us. I am following the group with all my heart and mind (as my body is too far away).
    4. I am following this forum almost everyday and keep in touch with most of you, although "in silence". There has been some sporadic personal discussions with a few of you, which I enjoyed and cherised.
    5. The only sad thing is the fact that such behaviour has managed to deprive me from the joy of the activity in this forum and the exchange of thoughts, emotions and ideas with all of you here who truly love this group. They can consider that as their "victory" over me.

Before I withdrow again, I am posting below three lists with the results of the Stage48 2021 member rankings, after a small analysis I have performed (yay, wtg my dearest Fuu-chan...):

Rank 2021 Member Points 2021

22 Morita Hikaru 60

29 Yamasaki Ten 49

32 Tamura Hono 46

37 Saito Fuyuka 43

40 Moriya Akane 42

42 Watanabe Risa 40

47 Ozono Rei 38

48 Sugai Yuuka 36

70 Matsuda Rina 30

77 Endo Hikari 27

80 Kobayashi Yui 25

87 Kosaka Marino 24

93 Masumoto Kira 23

93 Fujiyoshi Karin 23

107 Takemoto Yui 21

115 Watanabe Rika 19

124 Koike Minami 17

131 Moriya Rena 16

131 Inoue Rina 16

144 Onuma Akiho 14

144 Habu Mizuho 14

182 Harada Aoi 9

206 Seki Yumiko 7

206 Uemura Rina 7

227 Ozeki Rika 6

237 Matsudaira Riko 5

Member Points (rank) % change

Moriya Akane 66.1%

Endo Hikari 64.8%

Moriya Rena 56.8%

Kosaka Marino 54.7%

Watanabe Rika 50.9%

Inoue Rina 47.4%

Saito Fuyuka 41.3%

Sugai Yuuka 39.2%

Matsudaira Riko 35.6%

Watanabe Risa 33.3%

Yamasaki Ten 31.0%

Ozeki Rika 25.1%

Ozono Rei 20.3%

Onuma Akiho 20.0%

Takemoto Yui 18.9%

Morita Hikaru 12.0%

Matsuda Rina 11.4%

Tamura Hono 11.1%

Harada Aoi 10.8%

Fujiyoshi Karin 10.6%

Masumoto Kira 0.0%

Seki Yumiko -1.0%

Uemura Rina -32.1%

Habu Mizuho -54.8%

Kobayashi Yui -77.8%

Koike Minami -244.4%

Member Average points per vote

Moriya Akane 8.4

Masumoto Kira 7.7

Morita Hikaru 7.5

Saito Fuyuka 7.2

Yamasaki Ten 7.0

Endo Hikari 6.8

Watanabe Rika 6.3

Ozono Rei 6.3

Kosaka Marino 6.0

Fujiyoshi Karin 5.8

Takemoto Yui 5.3

Tamura Hono 5.1

Watanabe Risa 5.0

Onuma Akiho 4.7

Habu Mizuho 4.7

Sugai Yuuka 4.5

Harada Aoi 4.5

Moriya Rena 4.0

Inoue Rina 4.0

Seki Yumiko 3.5

Matsuda Rina 3.3

Kobayashi Yui 3.1

Ozeki Rika 3.0

Matsudaira Riko 2.5

Koike Minami 2.4

Uemura Rina 1.8

Until we speak again...

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    In response to the report on this thread...

There has indeed been a case of inappropriate conduct here. That said, I think you guys did a great job of responding to it, Moreover, if I were to delete the offending post, it would result in your great responses losing their context. Not to mention there is a great lesson to be learned here.

@mayuri91 1) you could've easily made that comment without resorting to insults, and 2) this is yet another situation where people need to understand what they are reading before making an off the cuff response. As it was repeatedly said, your post embodies what many people feel is a big problem on this forum.

14. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Lmao.. saku fans(if not all, just from stage48 one) are really weird. I just said when people disappeared, that is because they are no longer interested. I never encountered a person leave a fandom just because they bored seeing troll to the group. Usually, the fans are getting more hype to defend the group instead of leaving their idols getting trolled. I never saw a group decline because of that reason but i do see a lot of group declining because people just lost interest in them. Here come another 'troll', no techi, no keya, techi is keya,lol. even original fans feel that saku isnt good enough. Unless they are going to get another viral moment or viral song, saku will be just another mega group from 48/46 franchise.
    If people really left saku just because like the original comment, the idols just got themselves the most ***** fans. Lmao.
    To @Cristafari , pardon me? Is calling someone twelve is considered insult in english speaking country? English is not my first language and the only insult word i know is ****.
    mod edit: racist expletive removed, and yeah, calling someone immature (by calling them twelve) is an insult in any language

To another guy who called me twelve, what is wrong with my statement?Everyone know who is kito and the reason i said that, the girl has the same circumstances as kito. Cant you read the sarcasm? Is that considered as twelve for you? Lol
    Owh, i forgot to give reminder, since keya formation, the only reason keya thread here was active because there are smany debates about techi, and few 'troll' making some heating discussion. Other than that, only few diligent person like ukifune who keeps posting news about the members just like other group fans like aka in team 8 thread.
    Conclusion is, i didnt expect to see people dont like my original reply. This is so weird and funny.:awesome:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2022
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

What did I just read? Funny they still missed the point. "Saku fans are weird" i have come to realise this is said when they wanna hit the final blow. This is funny cos all fandoms are weird. You wrote that abt an idol and you're calling Saku fans weird

Lord help me, why can't you leave us alone if you're getting heated up with this?

Sorry fellow buddies. Got distracted from that long post but I actually wanted to post this.

https://twitter.com/7ttbty__/status/1482318903456178181?t=t1wXi9LTubgF4AtEwfKqdg&s=19

Watched Atarashi gaki yesterday and they were so cute. Also Karin promoting Jamaica beer lolol

Last edited: Jan 16, 2022
  16. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    I watched Moriya and Pe graduation ep today, I cried a lot. The members words to the girls were heartwarming

I also watched the subbed haagen drama ep's on keyavids and I thought the drama was very entertaining

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Yeah the grad episode was really touching. Reminded me of 1st Anni. Really gonna miss those two but I'm glad they had good time with the members in their last days in the group

18. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    Agree, it was really heart warming to see.
    I hope they gonna do what makes them happy, and hopefully we will here more of them in the future

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I was teary-eyed when Yuuka and Risa spoke about Akanen and Pe, respectively. The "pie in the face" request by Akanen and Pe was just so funny. It was also fitting that the one giving it to Akanen was Yuuka, her "partner in crime" on good and bad times. It was also fitting that it was Risa who gave it to Pe-chan, who were close, not just because they share the same last name and being from Ibaraki, but they understood each other.
    1st-gen keeps shrinking, at some point the last 1st gen will eventually graduate. A chapter will close when that happens. We and the members have the memories.

Good luck to Akanen and Pe-chan in their future endeavors, 2 members with basically opposite personalities that left their mark in Keyakizaka/Sakurazaka. I will miss them both.:(

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

• Like Like x 1