[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. sungjong

sungjong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    Sugai's graduation song

if the video does not show watch the video here
    *cries*

• Like Like x 4
  2. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Wow. It's beautiful. When they'll sing it at Tokyo Dome the whole venue is probably going to cry.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Beautiful MV
    The song itself feels a little repetitive at first, hopefully it will grown on me.

Mv is heartbreaking.
    I couldn't stop some tear myself, I can't imagine being at the Dome... it will be crazy

4. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Watching the MV, apart from the super sentimental reaction of mine (and I assume any old-fart like me, still in love with Keyakizaka46) I realized the true value of the captain as a point of reference for the group. At the end of the day, I want to express my big respect for the management for producing such a song and MV to pay homage to this enormous idol that is Sugai-sama!

So my repetitive "ありがとう" during the stream was aiming to both our captain and the management/production team for aknowledging her work all these 7 years.

Now for Tokyo Dome, I just hope there will be online tickets (attendance is a MUST) and I am prepared FOR ANYTHING to happen!

5. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I just saw the MV and I thought it was well done. The second the footage started going in reverse, I immediately knew it was going to have footage going in reverse chronological order going to the start. Loved seeing the old footage and I really like what they did when they ran things forward, with her in some of the uniforms running through the areas where the MVs were shot and then ending at the street where the iconic Keyakizaka46 line up photo was taken.

Any word on when/where this single can be purchased? Upcoming single? iTunes?

6. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I'd imagine/hope that management will go all-out for Yukka's graduation. The only other person that could had something grandiose for her graduation would have been Techi, but that ship sailed already.

I'm happy they showed the street where Keyakizaka46 basically "began", only with Yukka alone, and she moving forward, not just "towards" Sakurazaka46, but further beyond for herself as well.

Tokyo Dome will be awesome! :(:)

7. ric_cr

ric_cr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Uemu - Kyoko - Aruno oshi
    After watching the video, it's not fair, I would do anything to be able to be in the Tokyo Dome that day , it's going to be the most magical graduation we've ever seen and we'll see 55,000 people crying that day. I hope that Sokosaku will do a graduation special at the level of Yuuka.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Let the speculation begin.

1) New Single?
    2) Something for the 3rd gen?

And is that 6PM JST? Would be a little under 8 hours from this post.

10. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

12/07 on-sale date for the blu-ray/DVD of Risa’s grad live. https://twitter.com/sakurazaka46/status/1585919311649984512?s=46&t=ertEaH6liB0KFk_2MgXOFg

I
    really wouldn’t expect news about 3rd gen any time soon. Hinata’s 4ki just debuted and going off the timelines for them Nogi’s 5ki, we probably won’t see 3ki until Feb, is my guess.

11. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    Wow, they went all out for the MV. It's grand, it's vivid. It's very nostalgic. However, a part of me expected it to be a full MV of its own without behind-the-scenes or concert footage, like Risa's grad song MV. Not yet a big fan of the song itself because I was expecting something that felt more like an a-side (again, Risa's grad song or Kaerimichi/Harujion or Koko ni Nai Ashiato). Those solo lines were brilliant though. I love Sugai-sama's voice.

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

13. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    • Like Like x 1
  14. ric_cr

ric_cr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Uemu - Kyoko - Aruno oshi
    What approximate day will the playlist be published for the 2 days of the tokyo dome?

15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    MTV Video Music Awards Japan" was held on November 2nd (Wednesday) as the Japanese version of the "MTV Video Music Awards", the largest music awards ceremony in the United States. Sakurazaka46 won "Best Group" and BiSH won "Inspiration Awards".

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Sugai’s grad live will also be streaming on Zaiko, which has full English support. Very easy ordering for anyone who wants to watch the live and somehow hasn’t already watched any of the other Sakurazaka livestreams since the pandemic started.

https://zaiko.io/event/352060

Streams live on the 9th with a repeat airing at 22:00 JST that same day along with (thankfully) another repeat at 22:00 JST on the 12th, which is a Saturday. 4600 yen.

I won’t be able to watch live due to work, so I’ll try to keep away from any spoilers until Saturday.

• Like Like x 2
  18. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    Yuuka grad setlist:

1. overture
    2. jouken hansha de nakete kuru
    3. ban
    4. dead end
    5.danzetsu
    6. nagaradema
    7. mc
    8. time machine de yeah
    9. one way stairs
    10. zutto harudattarana
    11. seifuku no ningyo
    12. samidareyo
    13. naze koi
    14. nobody's fault
    15. i'm in
    16. buddies
    17. shakan kyori
    18. koi ga zetsuburu hi
    19. masatsukeisu

---

Keyaki overture

21. fukyouwaon
    22. saijin
    grad ceremony

23 sono hi made

• Like Like x 1
  19. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Having seen Fukyouwaon live in Tokyo Dome, I doubt that anything will ever top this. At that moment the crowd went insane, never minding the 'not letting voice out restriction' everyone went 'oooh' and the applause was enormous too. God, I'm so glad to be able witness our Captains final live. Thank you Sugai-sama for seven years. You really was an irreplaceable one. Ganbariki forever.

• Like Like x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    People are saying Tsuchi, Sawabe, Nen, Techi, Ozeki, Risa and '11 unidentified girls' rumoured to be 3ki were in the VIP section.. mind you those girls could also be former keyaki members or former/current idols who weren't easily recognisable with their face masks on. But i'm really happy to hear Nen and Techi specifically were there :')

The concert was amazing and i'm still a bit of a mess but i'm overall feeling very grateful to have had Yuuka be our leader for 7 years. Matsuri's speech at the end was done with so much confidence and conviction that I have no doubt Sakurazaka46 will continue to be the best idol group!! I'm excited to see what the new chapter of Sakurazaka brings for them all <3

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2