1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I didn't notice it at all, thanks for the info... I would have keep asking it for the next 8000 episodes [hehe]
    She's doing very well! (of course:cool:)

I have a love-hate relationship with IG so I don't follow her there... I should, obviously lol
    I love her voice

• Like Like x 1
  2. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Youtube random recommendations are often hitting wild wild treasures:

Enjoy a unique mix of "Kimi ga Inai" with "Guzen no Kotae" at the same time!!!

A true jewel...!

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Episode 4

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Another milestone for the 3rd gen girls: Trading in their Katakana-written name bibs with bibs with their names in Kanji. Also, and unless I'm mistaken, this is the first time they've met and talk to Takahiro-sensei.

5. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    ...and... here at the end, came Mukai... yeeeeeiiiii

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

After the harsh teachers, Takahiro seems gentle. The combination seems to work. The girls are so much improved over three days. It's exciting to see them suddenly turning into idols. And the bibs with their kanji names on them are their reward. Brings tears to their eyes...and to mine.

7. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @ukifune That's what it is supposed to be...

Takahiro is a paternal figure that all girls love and respect. He has given them some of the very top / best choreos in the idol world and has contributed second to none (except from the girls themselves) to their success. He HAS to be kind. His harshness is evident in the complication and difficulty of the choreos and the vehicles of this harshness have to be the excellent ladies that consist his trainers (and testers / co-creators(?)).

I would not be surprised if this strictness exhibited by the training team comes directly from Takahiro sensei's orders and practices, but as soon as the job is done, his role is above all to inspire, then to empower, in the process support, and at the end reward the girls who all do their best in working so hard. He has to be the kind and inspiring boss...!

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

It seems Nogizaka46 will be getting an "official rival group" pretty soon. I guess it will be a long time before Sakurazaka46 will get its own "rival group"...will that be good or bad?

10. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

I very much doubt this will ever happen. Although Sakamichi Series groups work independently from each other, SakuHina are technically sister groups to Nogizaka46.

AKB got Nogizaka as its official rival and it ended there, they didn't create one rival group for each 48G sister group, so this also won't happen here.

11. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@blabla123 -- Agree. This group is very attractive in many ways. These documentaries are terrific, taking you right into their feelings and personalities, and showing just how tough a job they have. That cooking scene was definitely fun and inspiring: group bonding. Of course it reminded me of the Keyaki video where they did that, too.

Thanks for linking to the new subbed version of #3. Unsubbed #4 is already on the Sakurazaka site, and #5 has been announced. Edit: Thanks to toomuchidea for the translations and Keyavids for hosting the videos.

@Philosophy Senpai -- Agree. I was taken aback at first by the toughness and traditional harsh sensei approach of the teachers, but they softened a bit as the girls took instruction so well and grew. No doubt you are right and it's all following Takahiro's instructions. In any case, it seems to work. Takahiro -- the boss, the inspiration -- was so charming and encouraging. What a voice.

I was also interested that they revealed (at least I didn't know it) that Takahiro was told by Aki_P to make BAN the hardest choreo Keyaki/Sakura had ever had. I have never liked it, because there is so much motion it seemed chaotic to me. But seeing it done by small groups allows my eye to grasp it and see its excellence -- especially as performed by Murayama Miu and Taniguchi Airi.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'm curious about how much declaring a rivalry like this can really help a group to find its fanbase. Did it really helped Nogizaka back in the days?

Those documentaries become better every time I watch them. This time mngmnt took a really good decision.
    I'm still at that point where I don't recognize half of the girls right away, but in some months it will be funny going back to watch them and ask myself how could I not????[hehe]

Also, can I hope for a SakuraHouse someday? It would be awesomely chaotic :^O^:

While I'm at it, I kindly remind everyone to vote for our girls in the Forum Ranking. I presume we have far less users than any other section on this forum right now, but who knows? We may manage to push all the members someplace up. Have fun regardless :chuffed:

14. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I also had a hard time telling the 2gen girls apart at first. I guess the fact that most (all?) had long black hair didn't help. I looked back at their pics, and just like you, I asked myself how I couldn't tell who was who. Then they started cutting/dyeing their hair and the first episodes of Keyakitte where their personalities came up to the surface helped me to differentiate them. (BTW, memo to Ten-chan: For the love of God, please don't cut your luscious long black hair short!)

15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Yeah, I think it's a process we all go through every single time until they become "our" girls.
    And like every single time I write "I can't recognize them"... I start to recognize them [hehe]
    I also started making some sketch of 3ki. Nothing much, but it helps a lot.

Can't wait for 5th episode
    (and it's probably just me, but from time to time, watching the documentary I find myself hoping Pon would let the script go and deliver some MadDog comment lol I know it would never happen, and rightfully so, but it makes me smile thinking about the possibility of it)

• Like Like x 1
  16. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika

if the video does not show watch the video here the new episode of 3ki docu is uploaded.

We might get a 3ki mv based on how well they perform the full version of ban.(this was mentioned in the doc) Now i wouldn't be surprised that it will be revealed in the next episode or the ep after that, that 3ki will get their own song.

Also i was happy too see with the ban perfomance to see Riko at the front, I think if she keeps pushing herself with dancing that she can become an allrounder.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. renggadhitama

renggadhitama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kousaka Marino
    Twitter:
    renggadhitama
    It's nice to see them to perform BAN later for the MV they supposed to have. Airi & Miu is still probably the best dancer in 3ki at this point, Riko is getting better at dancing & Nagisa is cute as always but we still have to wait & see they grown. I suppose the way they choose the position for the song is good I guess & they have to find a way to convey the song as their senpai.

The question is when they gonna release the MV, can't wait to see all the girls hard work until this point. And we must wait for the other 2 girls be revealed, how much long we have to wait. Is there anyone know here how long are Sakura & Teresa are introduced from the last 5ki of Nogizaka is revealed, I assume the rest of 3ki will have the same time as them.

18. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    OMG Rika? Riko? Well, fate is a bIt$# sometimes isn't it? Or not? Ganbatte girls, it's fate that get you at the forefront of the battle, you'll certainly become much much better after that...

19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I wanted start this post yelling Itoha!!!! (because, FINALLY!!!) but this episode is so overwelming with everything going on, I need more time to take all in.

Putting the rest under spoiler so people can watch the episode without me telling everything lol

I loved the way they chose the formation. Please try with other gens too someday. The result may be positively shocking.

I was worried about Itoha coming in so late, but she seems to be catching up nicely and her position will push her forward for sure;
    Riko is crying more or less in every single episode... even when she's not, her eyes are glossy and puffy like after having cried, but I believe there's more than this and more than the obvious cuteness to Riko. Her position wouldn't be easy to endure, but I feel she'll grow thanks to it.
    She already is breaking her shell.

Rika... the center you don't expect, but again, I'm happy.
    I was quite confused by her M&G results so far.
    This will surely boost up her popularity and, most important, help her gain confidence in herself... something I feel she needs more than any other member right now.

Yuzuki behind there is kinda unexpected but they have so much to learn as group, any position can teach a valuable lesson.

I didn't understand much the talk about Dance Leader... someone with better Japanese can please explain? Thank You

Can't wait for next episode and more of 2ki/3ki first meeting.

...I find myself happier and happier mngmnt chose to add this 3ki to Sakura.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Random thoughts:

From your spoiler, I also noticed Riko crying in every episode, I wanted to call her "3ki's crying-baby", but I didn't want to sound harsh. I'm sure she'll overcome it. Also, we have a Riko and a Rika, as well as a Mio and a Miu? LOL

It was nice to see them all wearing the same uniform with that "46" logo on their shoulders. They knew then they were part of a Sakamichi group.

I'm sure 2ki remembered with nostalgia the time when they met 1ki for the first time.

BTW, Was the formation chosen by pure luck, pulling names/numbers from that black box?

Last edited: Feb 3, 2023