1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The SDN48 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'SDN48 News & Discussion' started by Hiro@Vegas, May 7, 2009.

1. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Mmm...this is a comment about SDN48, so I guess it belongs to this thread...perhaps it's not the best moment to say it (they are disbanding, after all) but I guess there won't be a better moment in the future so I just hope nobody gets annoyed... [blush]
    I had the suspicion, but now I've proved it was true. I never liked SDN's songs or PVs, but I wasn't sure if the reason was that the members were older than AKB's or it was their musical style and their sexy image. I just watched their 'Ue kara Natsuko' PV and it is indeed a lovely PV and I enjoyed as much as I enjoy watching AKB's PVs. So now I'm sure what was the reason.

2. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtsS881SXy4[/yt]

3. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I wasn't a fan of their singles as well, I thought they were terrible products in comparison to AKB's... but when I heard their stage, I was blown away. :awesome:
    The stage flows very well and the music, is totally groove inspired (I guess could be said to be a matter of taste, but being a disco groove lover, Is right down my alley). Its even better now that they finally have a studio recording of it (without the wota screaming in the back ground). But alas, I think it came too late. Come to think of how good their stage was in comparison to their singles, I think the entire approach to the production of their singles was a mistake. [think]

4. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

so they are disbanded??

5. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
  6. theoneman

theoneman Kenkyuusei

Yokosuka Kanagawa CFAY CSG5 US Navy 7th Fleet
    SDN is alive & kicking !

the espirit de corp forged from the baptism & cauldron of 2 years 8 months chicks' bonding is as strong as ever

Apr 3rd Tues when typhoon (or hurricane depending on your locale) force level early spring storms swept through JAPAN
    7 members ventured out in the teeth of mortal danger to a pub cum restaurant to fete Sayanee's 28th Birthday (actual Apr 1st)
    Yukarin Umeko Chuchu Yukkii Marinaru & Yuirin

Apr 4th Weds Chaki's solo LIVE [Smiles Saves the World -SPRING-] @ Ebisu SWITCH
    Another 7 went in support
    Yuminta Nachuhamu Juri Imakichi Maatan Maachan NeNe

Apr 5th Thurs Yuminta shonichi hosting [藤社優美のU-strip] USTREAM LIVE
    her 1st guest were Chaki & Pikachu (May 2nd [ROCK Joint GB]) talking about their respective solo concerts

Apr 6th Fri EASTER
    Ingathering REUNION of 17 members
    Juri Maachan MiyuMiyu Yuminta KONYAN Meetan Hiromin Maatan Miray-SHOGUN Nachuhamu Yukki Imakichi Serinko Piichan CinDy Masamin & Ki-bou
    (apparently they vowed to do it again next week)

AKi-P & AKS
    you may kill off an idol group BUT YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SNUFF OUT SDN's SOUL FLAME

7. SGhades

SGhades Kenkyuusei

Aki-P, now i am still thinking should i be hating u or liking u?
    A BIT true that SDN48 can achieve more after they have graduate,
    but because of their graduation, u made me lose all my OSHI within 1 day !!! [boom]
    Although 1 week had past, i still cannot believe that U (Aki-P) really let SDN48 "graduate"...
    (cos i was hoping that he can find some way to stop the graduation) (my wishful thinking :p )
    I really miss -
    my 四天王 oshi:
    1) Kohara Haruka
    2) Umeda Haruka
    3) Ito Mana
    4) Sato Yukari
    my "monday to sunday":
    1) Serina
    2) Yuki Aikawa
    3) Konan
    4) Akane Fukuda
    5) Tanisaki Tomomi (graduated at 2011)
    6) Shinahama Saemi
    7) Tojima Hana
    and the rest of the SDN48 members... :cry:

I WANT TO SEE THEM PERFORM IN SINGAPORE AGAIN !!!
    (another of my wishful thinking again... :p lol...)

8. Allocer

Allocer Kenkyuusei

My 四天王 has always and will always be Serina, Serina, Serina, Serina. <3

...with some other girls looking amazing.

Serina's new photobook event just ended in Japan and I can't wait to hear about it from people and still awaiting "someone's" report on Meetan's DVD event LOL. Waiting.. :)

9. 1337rice

1337rice Kenkyuusei

:blink: dafuq?
    I understand that there was a typhoon in Japan last week, but how did you end up making it sound like they were on the verge of getting raped...and wtf is a pub cum restaurant? :^^;:

10. Allocer

Allocer Kenkyuusei

pub cum...

11. theoneman

theoneman Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    Messr 1337rice
    &
    ^
    Messr Allocer

at long last 2 gents cottoned onto my seaman's brand of coarse seikushii innunendos running with SDN's adult mature theme

Another week Another Reunion party
    But on Apr10 Tues another 17 really did meet up again at an izayaki
    KONYAN Rachel Miray-SHOGUN Maatan HANA Saemin Juri ChuChu Umeko Chaki Mamitan Kazuchii Haruchan Nachan Imakichi NeNe & Masamin

NOW i am getting worried they are perhaps not getting enough work (refer to my POST graduation thread)
    i SERIOUSLY do not want any of them in JAV but its still early days & they are enjoying their new-found freedom away from the shackles of AKS

12. Allocer

Allocer Kenkyuusei

JAV isn't as badly seen in Japan as in America. I love gravure, JAV, and Idols, but I'm sure the press would kill the girls, but it isn't the dumpster like in America. They are media Idols. They have Twitters, blogs, they do a lot of things. Not condoning that I want my girls getting into AV, but it's a career route.

But yes, I've only been seeing Serina get GODLY amounts of work.

13. jinbaoyin48

jinbaoyin48 Kenkyuusei

to be honest...i don't want to even think about any of them being in AV...but nothing is certain in life...you never know what's going to happen next...

14. Allocer

Allocer Kenkyuusei

I mean there is a line from gravure and JAV, but again it can be small lol. I doubt the girls I know are even capable of doing it and no one even bring up KONAN, because she won't.

15. theoneman

theoneman Kenkyuusei

after reviewing the ages of all 39 ladies
    guess there are little grounds for worries on JAV debuts

they are already deem over the hills for mainstream pop idols
    let alone making inroads into JAV

unless they choose to specialize in the niche like MILFs or fallen former idols

16. 1337rice

1337rice Kenkyuusei

you think those JAV post their real age?
    YES, LOTS OF FRESH 18 YR OLDS :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: /sarcasm

but seriously, JAV is JAV...there's no age barrier...

17. Allocer

Allocer Kenkyuusei

Usually the hot new AV comers aren't too old... They're usually mid 20's. But it's not like SDN are 50 year old Grandma's.

But yes, let's move on. This isn't a "Why sdn not become jav" thread, lmao.

18. Allocer

Allocer Kenkyuusei

Did anyone watch the NEXT ENCORE DVD yet? It's like 45 minutes talking of the blood, sweat, and tears they've shed for us fans. It's really inspiring. I recommend everyone to go see it, even if you cannot purchase it.

19. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Yeah, it's really good. It is also fun predicting which songs are the girls' faves. Some are obvious, but there are a few surprises

20. Allocer

Allocer Kenkyuusei

Easy to tell that Megumi's favorite song was GAGAGA. That is totally her vibe.