1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The SDN48 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'SDN48 News & Discussion' started by Hiro@Vegas, May 7, 2009.

1. theoneman

theoneman Kenkyuusei

Yokosuka Kanagawa CFAY CSG5 US Navy 7th Fleet
    what can i really say that would befits SDN's lonely marathon run of 2 years & 8 months
    as with being the lot of the eldest sibling in any family
    always the last in line if any scraps leftovers after the young ones are fed (under resourced qv the other groups)
    deem irrelevant & deliberately left out of many family outings (non-particpation in events so as not to spoil the big picture)
    finally bitterly terminated & yet subjected to reactivation at a moment's notice to serve the cause of the greater good (May15 to augment the weak lineup for this year's Revival series)

BUT SDN were never truly lonely on their run
    for SDN fans are the most loyal, devoted, dedicated, hardcore & fanatical bunch always loping alongside pounding every step on the asphalt in cadence
    WE are the true connoisseurs of quality over quantity & not merely rooting for the underdogs

RUN ON SDN, PLEASE DON'T STOP !

2. Allocer

Allocer Kenkyuusei

I love the way you think, man. I agree. It's depressing when I hear how little work the girls are getting. Well besides Meetan and Serina. Those are the media hard hitters. Considering all the ex-SDN48 shows I find are ALL Serina.

3. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Pics from the Togasaki G+ account of the performance of 15th, May SDN48 1st Stage "Yuuwaku no Garter" in the Minogashita e Kimitachi 2 Revival concerts.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

5. deimos9

deimos9 Kenkyuusei

6. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

wait i thought the single was already released?

7. theoneman

theoneman Kenkyuusei

^^^
    Retailed only in Japan restricted to OTC sales (Over The Counter) Limited Edition soft launch thus far until Jul18 general release

8. theoneman

theoneman Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

[party] :inlove: [party] :inlove: [party] :inlove: [party] :inlove: [party] :inlove: [party] :inlove: [party] :inlove: [party] :inlove: [party] :inlove: [party] :inlove: [party] :inlove: [party] :inlove: [party] :inlove: [party]
    MANY MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS TO Miray-SHOGUN's 29th BIRTHDAY [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake]

PLEASE DO NOT DISAPPEAR OFF THE RADAR SCREEN !!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

PS : SHE IS ONE OF THE FOUR 3RD GEN NOT IN THE FORUM'S DATABASE,
    THATS WHY HER BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION IS HERE

9. theoneman

theoneman Kenkyuusei

10. deimos9

deimos9 Kenkyuusei

11. theoneman

theoneman Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

[party] :inlove: [party] :inlove: [party] :inlove: [party] :inlove: [party] :inlove: [party] :inlove: [party] :inlove: [party] :inlove: [party] :inlove: [party] :inlove: [party] :inlove: [party] :inlove: [party] :inlove: [party]
    MANY MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS TO Oshirichan's 23rd BIRTHDAY [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake]

http://ameblo.jp/shinahama-saemi/ her NEW Blog!!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

PS : SHE IS ONE OF THE FOUR 3RD GEN NOT IN THE FORUM'S DATABASE,
    THATS WHY HER BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION IS HERE

12. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

omg i love the natsuaki album art. so cute!

13. gerry

gerry Kenkyuusei

Could someone please help me, I need to know the name of the song SDN performed at the 2010 Yokohama day 3 concert. It is one of the best songs and I can't get it out of my head.

I get the impression that SDN have been disbanded to save money, if this is the case it is sad to abandon all that talent for the sake of profit. How much profit is enough and who will be next. The girls should be the companys number one concern. For without the girls there is no company.

Many Thanks
    A recent devoted fan Gerry

14. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    ^Kodoku Na Runner, the SDN anthem.

15. gerry

gerry Kenkyuusei

Thank You very much

16. mooony

mooony Kenkyuusei

so happy kodoku na runner ranked :blush:

17. sillybob

sillybob Kenkyuusei

Ah not many people seem to be excited about their upcoming performance this March [sweat]

18. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    YEEES I didn't know they were still active! don't really care about Akiko though tbh.

19. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

When you say "not many people", do you mean in Japan or on the forum? I really hope that they have a lot of fans ready to go see that concert. I wish I could go. I doubt they will stream it or anything but it would be nice... probably not though...

20. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    This was posted yesterday on SDN48 Official Blog(The latest after a long long time),

http://ameblo.jp/sdn48official/entry-11497991080.html

(Also on AKB Of. Blog http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-11497967398.html)

They will do two stage performances of "Yuuwaku no Garter"(or an special version of it) at AKB Theater the next March 31st.

The first will be performed by an combined between members of the second and third generation at 13:00 JST. And the second performance by the first generation at 19:00 JST. Were scheduled the casting for both performances but the programming can change suddenly in case for any force majeure situation.

There will be people present like Ohori Megumi, Sato Yukari, KONAN, Urano Kazumi, Natsuko-Akiko, Fukuda Akane, Tojima Hana, Noro Kayo, Komatani Hitomi, Chen Qu, Fujikoso Yumi, Akita Kazue, Kohara Haruka, Serina, Umeda Haruka, Tezuka Machiko, Okouchi Misa, Aikawa Yuki, Hataketama, Mitsui Hiromi Chisaki, Kato Mami... among others.

Kondo Sayaka will not participate. [worried]

According Sponichi's article, 38 is the number of the ex-members which will participate for these SDN Reunion Theatre Performances.

http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment ... 77010.html

Now, the question is...It will there someway to see these performances, LOD, DVD, ...?