1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The SKE48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

Is the direction of Keyholder with ZEST/SKE48 is quite similar with the direction of Yoshimoto with Showtitle/NMB48? There are entertainment school connected with Yoshimoto but it is at Okinawa.

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Quite possible. Although looking at H!P and many other professional talent agency, this seems like the common SOP among them.

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    What sort of person quotes himself?

In any case, full show.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  4. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Sorry to put this in general, but there doesn't seem to be an SKE sub thread? In any case, I was surprised I couldn't find anything on it already, so I subbed Stand by you.
    The lyrics, softsub, and hardsub are up on my site: https://saitowinterstar.com/archives/348

Sby1.jpg Sby2.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
  6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Kitagawa Yoshino, Nakamura Izumi, and Aoumi Hinano will be on "Last Train Bound for Nagoya" on August 3.

"The final train to Nagoya" is a drama that has been broadcast on Nagoya television since 2012, and is a work set on the stage of the final train heading to Nagoya Station with the cooperation of Nagoya Railway. Matsui Rena has also appeared in the past. What will be broadcast this time is a special version planned as the summer project. One story is divided into three versions before the fireworks display, then on the day, and then broadcast.

Three high school students in the leading role, male Idol group BOYS AND MEN, Ikki Misumi, Kensuke Matsuoka, Yuta Nakahara. The members of SKE 48 will appear as high school girls in a set that rivals them (!?)."

Screen Shot 2019-07-10 at 3.55.25 PM.png

https://entamenext.com/articles/detail/2595

From the official website (no mention of them)

Screen Shot 2019-07-10 at 4.12.27 PM.png

https://www.nagoyatv.com/utsumi/

• Like Like x 1
  7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90

I don't really get the purpose of these videos, but it's fun

9. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    There's always been those short videos at the end of the Tetsuna stage, all the TeamE ones are still on YouTube lol

10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Drawing game

Mix lesson ?

11. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Next level Dance training: Blindfolded.:^^;:

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Here is an interview with WWS channel.

"The idol group SKE48, based in Nagoya and Sakae, appeared on the music festival "OTODAMA SEA STUDIO 2019" held on July 15 at the stage of Kanagawa Miura Coast. On the WWS channel, we interviewed four members including Mina Oba, Haruka Kumazaki, Chikako Matsumoto, and Ruka Inoue"

13. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    What's your favorite Japanese 48 or 46 group?

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/whats-your-favorite-japanese-48-46-group.23006/

Two years ago, I made the same thread and Keyaki (92 votes) got the most votes followed by Nogi (69 votes, 1 vote higher than AKB). However, a lot has happened the past two years and we now have more groups. So if asked the same question, will Keyaki still be the favorite group of more stage 48 members? Or with the formation of Hinatazaka, will Keyaki lose a significant amount of votes?

I intended to include Izone but I reached the limit for number of options with just the Japanese groups. I can't even include the international sister groups. Thus I changed the question to just Japanese groups.

Please cast your vote :) Thank you.

14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Talking about TIF.

Also, "SKE48 resumes the SKE48 47 nationwide tour from Fukushima on September 16 (Monday)"

Update: their appearance at a-nation on July 27 has been cancelled due to approaching Typhoon 6.

"On the official site, "A-nation 2019 Mie performance scheduled to be held tomorrow, July 27 (Saturday), but we will prepare together with the performers and staff members just before the event, and typhoon 6 We examined the right or wrong of holding by influence of item, but we repeated talks, but in consideration of safety of visitor of the public transport, visitor who was visited, performer, all of the staff, we regretted disappointing this performance really "I will be allowed to do it" and announced the cancellation. "

Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 6.56.57 PM.png

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2141048/full/

See also the official a-nation 2019 announcement.

Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 7.05.08 PM.png

https://a-nation.net/news_detail.php?id=1075125

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
  15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The popular idol group “SKE48”, the ambassador for the Chunichi Dragons, Yuzuki Hidaka (21) and Ruka Inoue (18) will play live on the DeNA-Chunichi battle on the 9th on the video distribution service “Paravi”.

The two enthusiastically checked out the practice of Chunichi Nine before the match. Hidaka, who is known for her enthusiastic dragon party, such as making too small details of the players, says, “I'm still in the fifth place in the league, but I haven't given up on the A class for the first time in seven years. I won a big streak (8), so I have enough power.

Inoue is originally from Kumamoto and was originally a Softbank fan, but after joining SKE, “Of course, I ’m a Chunichi fan now. My favorite player is Almonte. It was the easiest to remember. "

Screen Shot 2019-08-09 at 2.14.41 PM.png

https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/entame/akb/1506399/

16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Janosch

Janosch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Asai Nanami
    • Like Like x 2
  18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "Zepp Nagoya solo live by idol group SKE48 6th generation will be held on September 11th. The pattern will be broadcast live on CS broadcast TBS channel 1.

Six and a half years since the 6th grade theater debut. Now they have become the core of SKE48 and their goal is “Zepp Nagoya solo live”. The stage of their dreams will be realized with the complete production of the regular program “SKE48 ZERO POSITION” (commonly known as “zero positive”) currently broadcast on TBS Channel 1. "

Screen Shot 2019-08-11 at 3.48.15 PM.png

https://deview.co.jp/News?am_article_id=2142151

• Like Like x 3
  19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 1
  20. ColorfulMonsters48

ColorfulMonsters48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Matsui Jurina will make a solo debut with the album "Privacy". 9 songs written by herself. Release date TBA.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 8