[GENERAL] The SKE48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

I know this place. I went to this place (forgot the name) a few times. It can be considered as my fav view in Nagoya. I went for an orchestra performance. This place usually used to be crowded. But there're no people in this picture except the girls. Really a nice view for a group pic. <3

Kuumin is getting lovelier. <3

2. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

YAY! Rena's in Hoshi no Ondo now! My favorite A1 song and SKE member! <3

3. chou

chou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    you <3
    Shiitan & Aki are in Classmate! AWESOME. I hope we get some videos of them performing soon.

4. Decreez

Decreez Kenkyuusei

^ Wow, SKE48 gonna perform !! Is it their 1st ?? I don't follow them that much :p

5. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ No, they performed at AKB48 Theater last month on the 22nd

6. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    I swear, I want a LOD of them -__-

7. Adam Sensei

Adam Sensei Kenkyuusei

So it just got sprung on me yesterday that I've got a long weekend (3 days) next Sunday/Monday/Tuesday. I want to go to Nagoya to see SKE48. I have my hotel and night bus figured out, so:

What's the deal with getting tickets to SKE? I don't see instructions on the website for the email system, so can anyone help me out??? (please.......?)

8. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

^ answer @ AKB48 General Forum Q&A Thread.

9. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Maybe it should be posted in a separate thread here in the SKE forum. How to buy an SKE ticket.

10. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

^ You can start a new thread for it. I'll make it Sticky.

11. Adam Sensei

Adam Sensei Kenkyuusei

Thanks to Youko for the heads up. I sent the email, so I should know tomorrow if I got it or not.

How about this: If I actually get a ticket, I'll volunteer to create the thread. Then of course I'll follow it up with a review, and give you all the gritty details of the show, Sakae, Nagoya, etc, etc. If I fail, maybe that responsibility can fall to the next guy. :lol:

12. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

^ from what i can read from the ske48 website, i think the procedure of getting tickets for ske concerts is still unstable. they seem to be announcing the procedure for getting tickets for every show.

the email procedure could change, but the entrance lottery etc would probably stay the same. will be waiting for your review of how things happen over there at nagoya for ske shows.

13. chou

chou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    you <3
    i really hope you get to go, AS! (of course it's already the 19th but whatever, XD) if you do get to go please yell for shiori for me at least once :D

14. Adam Sensei

Adam Sensei Kenkyuusei

EPIC FAIL. Didn't get any reply from my email, but even if I did, the three bus companies I enquired with are all full, as are 2 of the 3 hotels I was eyeing. I guess it wasn't meant to be. There's always next time.

I still really want to check out Nagoya at some point, so hopefully when the next opportunity arises, I'll have my sh*t a little more together (and maybe SKE48 will too). LOL! :lol:

15. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Today's performance units from Makistar:

16. jam

jam Kenkyuusei

I thought someone would have mentioned this before. Here's SKE48 performing a short version (just over a minute) of Dear my teacher at the beginning of weekly TV show SAKAE TA☆RO: YOUTUBE LINK

(uploader says it from the 2nd of December show)

17. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

Yay! Deguchi Aki, Sato Mieko, Ono Haruka, Nakanishi Yuka, and Matsushita Yui appeared on TV recently, and it has been uploaded to Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-QSDH1nKPA

They are all SO CUTE. I was "AWWW"-ing so much. <3

18. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

19. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i may look into going back to Nagoya on my upcoming visit. I wonder how much and how difficult it is trying to get a concert ticket? Is it as difficult as trying for AKB tickets, cause last time, i had virtually no luck, but even if i do visit the Nagoya threater, and not able to catch a concert, i'd buy some souvenirs, photos of SKE.

have you been able to catch them in concert yet?

20. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Technically it would probably be harder to win a concert to SKE48 as they are still only performing around 2-3 times a week compared to AKB48 who do it more often. There might be less people trying for a SKE48 ticket, though. Tickets are 1000yen.