1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Goto Moe (Moekyun) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Crests, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    GOTO MOE
    [​IMG]
    Team: K
    Name: Goto Moe (後藤萌咲)
    Nickname: -
    Height: 153cm
    Birthdate: May 20, 2001
    Birthplace: Aichi, Japan

2. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

She's really cute. Like a baby ostrich.

3. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Just my observation from seeing her in the K4 revival, she reminds me of Akimoto Sayaka, in terms of looks, like a really young version of her. Anyone else see it, or is it just me?

4. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    You're not the only one there LOL
    She's still young there's a long for to go :D

What's more, her performances with Hinana are always cute too! A fresh face for the new K :approve:

5. Ender Wiggin

Ender Wiggin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I totally see it. It was also mentioned before in the Draftees thread. And during the actual draft itself, some of us in chat joked about Yuko and Mocchi selecting a mini-Sayaka as their first pick.

She's only 12 and may change quite a bit, but if she doesn't she can very well end up looking like this:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. moko

moko Kenkyuusei

oh. shes a cutie <3

7. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Good luck to Moe for the Team K Shonichi! She looks really cute and very energetic so I hope she does well. I especially like the baby ostrich description! Does anyone know who called her Moekyun? I guess it's to distinguish from Aigasa Moe.

Also, the AKB draftees were on a Nemousu TV thing recently (140427). I'm new, I don't have time to watch it right now and I don't speak Japanese so I'm not really sure what's going on, but it has Goto Moe and hopefully it's good!

8. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    OMG Moe is SKINNY

In her unit when her arms were exposed... :shock:. I don't know if I've ever seen such thin arms

She did a nice job with her first full performance, but here's hoping she fills out

9. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    ^Yeah, that was a Mitsumune Kaoru moment for sure. 0.0

I am SO PROUD of Moekyun performance in the shonichi. I really love both the K drafties, and tbh they've revived a lot of my interest in the new gen. And although there was little nervousness, Moe had so much energy, she really gave it her all. I'm glad Moe and Hinana were able to debut in Oshima K, seems that experience left a definite mark on their performance skills, and they seem to me head and shoulders above the other drafties, although I'll admit I've only seen the AKB team drafts.

10. Suppy13

Suppy13 Kenkyuusei

Yep, Yuko and the other K'ers did a fantastic job at the draft.

Goto-chan was fantastic considering the pressure she must of had and even without her other half (who I also can't wait to see). Considering how young she is she's already a great performer and its gonna be fun watching her just get better especially with the sempais she has with her in Team K. Probably the most impressive draft so far since SKE48 Team K2's Souda Sarina.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

C..C..Ca..Captain!

11. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Ahh, I have watched the stage now, and it looks like she did good. In the unit, she looked pretty scared for the first few lines, but by the end of the song she looked much happier and much more relaxed. Some bits of the stage she had a "concentrating very hard" face instead of a whatever the song was about face, but I guess this is normal for new girls and will change as she gets more experience. I'm not much judge, but I am another one thinking she's done fantastically! :D Can't wait to see what she'll be like in a few years.

Also, yes about the really skinny arms! Maybe she just had a growth spurt?

12. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Happy Birthday Moekyun! 13 today :D

13. ranko

ranko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    GPBchan
    Happy birthday ^^ :ome:

14. Cloudeskies

Cloudeskies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Happy belated birthday~!
    Moekyun is soooo cute in the latest anta dare~!~!~!

15. Ezkia

Ezkia Kenkyuusei

can't wait to see AKB48's next gen :D

16. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Where can I find this latest Anta Dare? Admittedly I won't understand a word, but hey, it's fun anyway! Edit: Ah, on the main youtube channel. I am learning these things, honest. :)

Also her seitansai is next Tuesday the 27th.

Last edited: May 23, 2014
  17. febriogiring

febriogiring Kenkyuusei

Well, a new Moe-oshi here. I've been like "WHO IS THIS?! WHO IS THIS?!" since the day I watched Itoshiki Rival full PV and the answer is this girl. Moekyun's her nickname, isn't it? She is so stunning and I can feel her cool aura somehow. LIKE HER LIKE HER LIKE HER!!! Please welcome me in this thread :)

18. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Yay, I am glad to see that Moekyun is gaining fans. It's pretty late, but here is her election video.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Does everyone know that the AKB draft girls share a G+ account? There are 6 of them, so it's quite a busy account. It's here: https://plus.google.com/117368443117982031627/posts

They are all improving at taking selfies I think! Moekyun mentioned being shocked by the handshake incident in Iwate, but she still seems quite cheerful overall. I am glad she wasn't there, although obviously I wish it hadn't happened at all, and I hope that she is too young to really understand the full horror of it. Oshima Ryoka is two years older and she seems horribly shaken up, as do some of the others, so I am glad that by chance the very youngest 48G girls were spared from witnessing it. Of course Moekyun's seitansai has been postponed - maybe it will be the 2nd or the 11th? We shall see.

Moekyun also did Anta Dare again today. I think it's good that she is getting the chance to appear on this type of thing - it's relatively low key but she'll get the experience needed to do well on the bigger shows. I just wanted to hug her on this though, bless her!

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: May 31, 2014
  19. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Today was Moekyun's Seitansei! I have just started watching it, so I will write more when I am done. The camera is all zoomed in on her (she looks a bit nervous, so I wonder if that is why!) and I am super excited to watch this :D It's not surprising that she didn't rank this year, but I hope she will get some more fans.

Also her and Hinana did Ookami to Pride again for Yuko's last theater show. I haven't found it to watch yet but I will when I get the chance.

Update: Ok, I am done watching now. She looked a bit nervous the first few songs, but she settled down pretty quickly and by MC1 she was literally bouncing! I think she's improved, even over the few shows she's done. In the shonichi she looked pretty lost in Dokugemo, for example. Now, I think in a few years she'll be good at the sexy songs. She's 13 so it just doesn't quite work at the moment (or scares me slightly when it does!), but you can see flashes of the idol that she could become. She was actually reminding me of Yuko towards the end of Yume no Kane when she was dancing at the front.

Moekyun is still all smiley and genki and kawaii, and she looked so happy when everybody was singing together and it was her name the audience were chanting. She managed to drop her streamer thingy in Hikkoushimashita just like her senpai did a few weeks ago!

Now, I don't speak Japanese. So, if anyone could translate any of the MC or the end bit with the letter and Kitarie, even just the gist, I will be eternally grateful.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
  20. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    I'm not sure, but did her mother said she auditioned for SKE in her letter?