Goto Moe (Moekyun) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Crests, Mar 12, 2014.

1. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    @Lindsay Ryouka happened to be in the same lane with Ricchan and Annin, so it's natural that she receive a larger impact from the event.

Dear Moe,

Moe, Happy Birthday. This is the first time we communicate via a letter.

Moe was born 2 weeks earlier than the prediction date, you were tiny and weighted 2510g,
    furthermore you suffered from Jaundice and photo-therapy was needed.
    However you're energetic even though you're small, it feels like yesterday that you were just discharged from the hospital.

Before I realize, you have a dream of becoming an idol. You auditioned for SKE48 6th-gen but failed at the second round.
    I'm sure you're frustrated with it.

Last year November 10th, you're chosen by Oshima Yuko as a Team K draft member, I'm glad for you.
    I never thought you would be chosen, I'm really happy as if I'm the one who got chosen.

I'm a little weak and I use to fall asleep a lot. Moe always got angry with that.
    Though I'm not that reliable, just as Moe welcome her 13th birthday, it's my 13th year being a mother, let's grow up together.

Moe chose this path to fulfil her dream, please try your best without leaving much regret while taking care of your body.

Finally, Moe was never alone, please don't forget the members, staffs and the fans around you, stay shining from now on.
    I'll support you too.

Mother
    I'm following Team K stages too, so feel free to PM me if you need anything.
    Though I don't usually watch them live, perhaps after 1 or 2 days after.

2. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Thanks very much @goh1925, that is fantastic! That is a very nice letter. SKE 6th gen joined in March 2013, so Moe would have been 11 then. That generation was huge though (20, now 5 in teams and 8 still KKS, the remainder dropped out) so in terms of visibility I think Moe is possibly better off having been drafted. Time will tell I guess.

I hope that Moekyun will become better at MC. At the moment she loses the thread of what she wants to say in the middle of her sentence and gets muddled. So, more practice needed.

I wonder when the drafties will get their own individual google+ accounts?

3. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    I'm really loving her recently. Saw her on Nemousu where she was awesome, she fricking hugged Ijiri!!
    She seemed so energetic and guigui with the draftees but she's very different on TeamK with so many senpai. She seems nervous and I think we'll get more of her real self at the theater with time.
    She's a great performer, I'm really enjoying her theater performances and her birthday show was awesome! Glad that she's sticking to Tano and her senpai really praised her seriousness and hard work!

4. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    She is markedly different around the other draftees versus her senpai, or at least she seems to be from what we see on the screen. She goes all shy. But yes, time should cure that.

I recently finally found the footage of Request Hour 2014. On the 3rd day (songs 150-126) the draftees performed right at the start. It's quite hard to watch though, because half of them cry, including Moekyun who looks absolutely terrified! It's a big stage, lots of audience, and she forgets what she is supposed to say. Given that beginning, the song (Miniskirt no Yosei) is better than you'd expect, especially the singing.

I am glad there are other people watching her than just me! :D

5. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    Yeah I got shocked, I went right from Nemousu and her draftee episode with Hina where they battle each other to a teamK LOD where she was SO shy!
    It's not easy to be herself with her senpai and I guess they baby her a lot so it turns like that. But her interactions with Kana, Abema and Tano are super cute, she seems like the baby of the group for now.

6. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'mma gonna come out the closet. Yes! You heard me! I'm coming up the closet, people.

I... love Gotou Moe.

Usually I'm pretty converse to all the new fangled generation members, of which they have to normally take 2 years for me to recognize them as a proper AKB member. But I just happened to get suckered into draft by accident, and found Gotou Moe; this sweet little mischievous devilish angel.

Like those people have pointed out, Moe has drastic differences when she's exposed onstage and when they're in 'casual' mode. For example, in the Nemousu episodes, you can see her and the other draftees kicking up a chaotic storm in their restrooms but freezing up when she has to 'host' a proper 'show'. The same applies to stages, though recently she's warmed up a lot more and is more open to the fans.

One point in particular is that during Anta Dare she didn't have any of the nervous tension she showed before, perhaps due to the 'home ground' field of Anta Dare, or that the fans are more receptive there, or whatever.

These are some (by some I mean many) snapshots that I furiously tapped as fast as my finger could whenever she gets a good cut on Anta Dare. Be prepared to fall head over heels in love again. Warning; nose-bleeding may occur.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    She's improving! :D Performance wise, watch today's show, especially Okera. You can really see it. There's expression in her face. Granted she still looks, well, very very young, but there's not much she can do about that so I think it's forgiveable!

Moekyun's photo taking has also improved. She used to post very orangey photos, decorated with all kinds of teddy bears and borders and writing and all sorts. Apparently she got comments about this asking for photos with no decoration, and posted along the lines of "No decoration? Are you sure? Well, okay then". Nowadays they're sometimes blurry, but much less orange, and the picture isn't hidden by the added bits and bobs. There's more variance in her poses and when she gets it in focus, they are great now. Progress! :D

Moekyun has done a couple of recordings for AKBingo now, although I don't know when they'll air of course. From her Google+ I think she gets along well with Hinana, Yuami, the two KKS, and Team A's Nishiyama Rena & Makiho, and I have the impression that she really looks up to Tano. Moekyun and Hinana have a sort of unofficial unit "Namaikizzu" but I have no idea what the name means. They said a bit about it at the end of Hinana's birthday show, and then Myao joined in - I didn't understand but it looked cute!

I can't really comment on Moekyun's MCs because I don't speak Japanese. I think they're getting better, a bit? Not sure. During Hinana's birthday show, Moekyun read out the letter from Hinana's Dad and led the whole birthday segment, and she did a great job - no giggles, no shyness, perfectly fine.

Oh, and during Team K's tour show in Naga she did Tsundere with Jurina and Hinana, and also Sakura no Hanabiratachi. I really want to see this, so I am hoping a DVD comes out.

And of course since I am posting I will put some pictures too :D
    Makiho, Moekyun, Megutan:
    [​IMG]

On tour with Team K:
    [​IMG]

HinaMoe
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Moekyun was in the past two AKBingo episodes. She had some bits of screentime :D

[​IMG]

9. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Moekyun was also in this week's AKBingo Diva Contest (ep 301). A whole 8 girls who can sing!! She looked very very nervous, but her performance was absolutely fine. I am so pleased she got to do this, it really showed her potential.

Credit to uploader!

10. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    She's a real cutie, definitely a girl to keep your eye on. Her Ookami to Pride performance is unforgettably adorable. :blush:

11. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Moekyun centering the Kokoro no Placard choreography video type D:

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    NamaiKidz is the unit Gotou Moe and Hinana has formed during the Draft Days. It has the meaning of 'Bratty Kids'- 'Namai' being such an equivalent of bratty, due to their mischievous and often rowdy behaviour (mostly backstage, or when the staff give them free reign on a program, not making it too formal.) Of course, Myao and Shimada tested them on whether they were really 'bratty' or not during an Anta Dare episode dokkiri , which they succeeded in making both of them cry when they thought they had angered Myao-san.

On about her MC, as usual she's rather stiff and rigid in formal situations and around the senpais, but she's really started to warm up to both the theater and Team K, so they are improving greatly.

One thing I've noted is that her reception towards fans is ASTOUNDINGLY good, calling for cheers and response at perfect timings, it's almost as if she can have them dancing to her own little tune. I've also thought nothing could've beaten NamaiKidz's rendition of Ookami Pride in the cuteness category, but Moe's Gyakutten Ouji-sama and just proved me entirely wrong. If you're looking for just the most breathtaking Angel, just look for her during Jigsaw Puzzle- and feel your soul simply being purified by her innocence.

As usual I'll leave you with some of Moe's pics (not all of my stash tho- if I try that you're going to be loading nearly a gigabyte's worth every time this page loads, and I'd hate to delay any of you your dose of Moe-ness ♥

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    double Moe ♥
    [​IMG]

On a side note I'm planning to TL some Draft stuff for Aidol... but until I finish up the AKBingo I'm doing, that'll have to wait. Try surviving without subs for a little longer :3

13. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Tiny bit of Moekyun cuteness at the beginning of Anta Dare:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Cheeky/Bratty Kids makes sense! I do think she's starting to warm up and be more comfortable in the group. And any subs would be brilliant! :D

14. Riicchi

Riicchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oshimayuko
    I haven't had time to follow AKB48 so much in the last few weeks but soon my exams are over so is there any episodes of Anta Dare I should watch? I have seen none of the episodes featuring Moekyun but I've seen all AKBINGO! episodes in which she has appeared. Also is there any LODs I really should see? Last team K performance I watched is probably from June or July :D

I actually didn't thought I would start liking her so much but now I just want to get to know her better ^^

15. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Well, her Seitansei was 11th June, so definitely watch that one. Also Moekyun talked a fair bit in Hinana's seitansei, but obviously the camera is on Hinana then! In fact watch Moekyun's seitansei and then watch any recent Team K performance - I think you will notice the difference.

The Anta Dare episode to watch is the one from 140523. Much cuteness. I don't think she's in any of the others that have been put up though sadly!

I'm really glad Moekyun is getting more fans :D

16. brikala

brikala Kenkyuusei

Im in iwate for the 2 team K Perf , she was really impressive yesterday night :-o. Didn't know much of her , but she made me want to follow her from now ;-)

17. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    The more the merrier! I am so jealous you got to go and see them. Write it up in the experiences thread so the rest of us can live through you! :D

18. brikala

brikala Kenkyuusei

Ill do a report when ill be back to france , ive been to 3 shows ( hkt48 in ishikawa and team k in iwate ) . Doing report on smartphone is really a pain ..

19. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    I saw this on @cubozoa's tumblr. I have no idea how I didn't see it before.

[​IMG]

20. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    ^
    It's from the latest Young Jump lottery gravure shooting, 4-5 months ago.
    Easy to miss when it's only 1/9 of a single page :^^;:

It's ridiculous how much her belly button got edited in that photo, almost like she wouldn't have one~
    The outfit is rly cute though :blush:
    [​IMG]

recent Gyakuten Oujisama perf

and @Mai translated a post of hers