1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Goto Moe (Moekyun) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Crests, Mar 12, 2014.

1. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    Had to post thiese pics from Yukirin's twitter... Moekyun + Yuami are too damn cute!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Not sure how much of a big deal it is to the girls, but Moe got to do the kageanna prior to Request Hour day 3. It's nice to see her get opportunities to do other things in the group. :)

3. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    I know!!! And she was in #129 Iiwake Maybe (in Matsui Rena's position) and #114 Eien Yori Tsuzuki You ni (in Yuko's position) which I've never even heard of. I'll have to look it up. I feel bad for Hinana though, Hinana doesn't get these opportunities.

She's posted on Google+ something about the 2nd draft announcement. She has juniors in Team 8, but they are in a different team, so she is looking forward to having juniors in her own team and helping them. Apparently the draft is a painful thing to overcome and the announcement brought up painful memories and she cried involuntarily. I don't speak Japanese so that's definitely not an exact translation at all, but she said things along those lines!

4. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Moekyun did Anta Dare on 19th Jan, and now it's up for a week on the AKB youtube account! I have learnt that these are only up for a week, so watch quick. The other people are Matsui Sakiko, Yokoshima Aeri and Suzuki Mariya.

if the video does not show watch the video here

She is SO much more confident than she used to be around her senpai. It used to be that she would stand and look shy and smiley and on the verge of giggling the whole time, but now she's fine.

There was a bit where they had to guess what the audience? had described them as? I'm not quite sure I understood it right. But, Moekyun guessed kawaii, i.e. cute.... turned out to be koakuma, which means sort of little demon, little imp, that kinda thing. Very cute, and accurate I think!

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
  5. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    So, I know not that many people read this, but these pictures are too cute. Moekyun fell asleep next to Saho on the shinkansen. I suppose Saho must be so used to taking sleeping pictures of Nana that she couldn't resist!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also, Moe's posted a video of her singing Sougen no Kiseki. In my opinion she's basically singing it too loudly for what is a fairly calm song. Needs more work on the upper register and more work on singing quietly yet still with passion. But, she's in tune, and she's got the pop style voice in a way that I have never had, and she's 13 so I'll forgive her for singing too loud! I like it, it's just on the loud side.

The post with her singing is here. I still haven't worked out how to embed Google+ videos, so you'll have to go look, sorry about that.
    https://plus.google.com/106575927859217364851/posts/HQhcnoHpVjU

6. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Moe got an appearance in MG4! Just a short one before getting beaten by Naanya tho.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2015
  7. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    That's great for Moe! Even if it's a short scene, it's still neat that she's been included. I was hoping for a Hirari appearance, so I'm glad to see she's in a scene w/ Moe.

8. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Whooo! She had a whole line! First one line, next thing you know she'll be climbing the stairs. Well, maybe in a few years :)

9. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    More Anta, Dare! This time with Hinana, Kayoyon and Nissy. Team A and Team K drafties together :)

10. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Moekyun was in yesterday's Dareka no Tame ni stage at the AKB theater. She had a VERY good position. It's a really interesting performance to watch, as the majority of top members were not there as they were performing in the disaster areas. We had Mayuyu, Riichan, Annin, Miichan, Yuria, and that's pretty much it for senbatsu level members.

Moekyun was in the third and fourth blocks of songs. She performed Iiwake Maybe, Kimi koto ga suki dakara, GIVE ME FIVE!, Green Flash, and Kaze wa fuiteiru, and then there were some whole group songs too (Tenohira ga kataru koto at the start, then KnP, HebiRote, Dareka no tame ni to finish).

The first three of those were in a "young members" block, and she was 2nd in Iiwake Maybe, she CENTERED Kimi no koto ga suki dakara, and was 2nd or 3rd in Give Me Five!!

Green Flash and Kaze wa fuiteiru were like AKB senbatsu with most of the senbatsu missing, so I was impressed she was in these at all. Even then her position was pretty good - better than in Team K actually! The group songs she was on the front row for too.

I am so pleased for her. In Team K her 13 year old enthusiasm can sometimes look out of place amongst so many adult members, but here she fit in perfectly and it was great. Really high energy, and so nice to see a whole bunch of random members performing the songs when usually they are at the back. Go Moekyun!

11. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

12. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Oooh thank you @Neve! I knew this had happened as she posted about it on Google+, but I couldn't even find it let alone translate it. I had thought she was looking taller, but 9cm growth in a year really is quite a lot! No wonder she is still so skinny, she's in the middle of a growth spurt. I'm glad to see her comments about wanting to put emotion in her singing, as it shows she has the level of awareness that she knows what she is needing to do, which is a very good start to actually making the improvements. Really thanks a lot @Neve, I love reading this kind of stuff :D

13. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    Yeah her position in K frustrates me at times, she's mostly in the 3rd row but she gives 200%, she's literally flying on stage at times lol!
    She actually sold slots some time ago so I thought they's begin to push her a little so I'm glad she had a great position in the Dareka no Tame ni stage.

14. Usagi Chan

Usagi Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takakuramoeka
    Twitter:
    parutart
    I don't really have a team 8 oshi yet but goto moe has gotten my attention, she seems really hardworking, thanks for that BOMB translation @Neve . While I was reading, I was also smiling the whole time lol idk why she seems like a really nice girl :blush:

15. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Moekyun isn't Team 8... she was from the draft.

16. Usagi Chan

Usagi Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takakuramoeka
    Twitter:
    parutart
    I see, i see, yep you're right lol i just looked it up on google :hehe: well she's one of the baby members and she's on my radar now~ :^O^:

17. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    A small Moekyun update, 'cause that seems to be what I do.

Moekyun has been transferred to Kizaki Team B in the recent shuffle. I am... not sure about this move. But, I am really hopeful that she'll get a better position in the theatre than in K. She seems to be committed to going for it with all her might, so that's good.

Also, Moekyun has sold out her 18 handshake slots for Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai, in the 5th round. This is REALLY GOOD. I am really happy for her :D

She's also going to be in the second episode of AKB Tabi Shoujo, with Hinana and NakoMiku. I'll link to it here when it's out.

She's been doing a lot of Q&As on her Google+ at the moment, so if you want to ask her something, go comment!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Editted to add: I just found this on youtube. I had no idea somebody had subbed it! Thank you to whoever uploaded/subbed.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
  18. febriogiring

febriogiring Kenkyuusei

@Lindsay could you tell me the whole list of members who got transferred or just give me the link to the site? Please? Moekyun fits K better than B. Yeah she's cute and all but I think... well, management knows what is best for her :(
    (There is no reason to be sad though haha)

19. LilAlbatross

LilAlbatross Kenkyuusei

20. febriogiring

febriogiring Kenkyuusei