Abe Kyoka (Kyoka) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. kittenish

kittenish Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otaaika
    i'm really sad to see her go but i guess it's for the best, i just truly hope she'll succeed with her modeling or whatever she plans to do when she graduates & that she'll be happy of course.
    i'll miss her & her endearing giggling lots though. ah TT

2. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Saya's translation of Haruppi's message about Abe

3. winxred12

winxred12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    That post really made my allergies act up..it must have ben hard on Abe and alsoto the other members.
    I wish there was something that we could do to show support to her apart feom just g+ i hope she gets to do work and that she doesnt disappear

4. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    That's too bad. I thought she might end up on Team K. I wonder if she had reason to believe she wouldn't or if she just didn't want to do it any more anyway.

5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Gocchisama summed it all up pretty well. Argh...I'm disappointed that Abe decided to graduate, I thought her performance level was improving greatly in the last few months. I thought she performed really well in Maria in the Nounai Paradise stage and in Junjou Shogi in Pajama Drive, her height and stage presence really suited those songs and her incessant giggling livened up MCs :)

As Gocchisama said it feels like a waste of good talent but management don't particularly care if this girl or that girl falls through the cracks as there is always a queue of girls waiting to take her place, that's something that we need to remember as fans. It's a pity that she won't get to experience the Kyushu tour, the Saitama solo concert and a probable appearance at Request Hour. It's doubly a pity that she graduated before becoming a full member of a team or getting to be in a unit of her own in an original stage.

I hope she picks up work outside the group when she leaves and I hope that if she gets to release a gravure dvd or whatever that HKT fans will continue to support her.

6. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    first true graduation from HKT i believe, oh well, she's better off anyway, it's not like HKT management cares for her or Mina and Maiko anyway, it's been what, more than 2 years, it must have been very frustrating for her, i hope her all the best though, good luck in your future, Kyoka :)

7. rival

rival Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Honestly, Kyoka was the first girl in HKT I took a liking to and when she wasn't added to team H I was surprised. I can understand her reasons to graduate, though I wonder why she simply didn't wait for K to form.. or perhaps she thought that even being a team member wouldn't get her anything more than what she got now.

Good luck Kyoka!

8. shabondama

shabondama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    First Amina, now Abekkori, my two oshis from AKB and HKT... sigh

She has a lot of potential, I hope she can succeed in her model career, but I'm sad that she's leaving the group so early :cry:

Will look forward to her last LOD... let's see if they can make something special for her

9. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

^^ Because it's been two years now with the formation of KIV long overdue, it's obvious she and the other 2 1st gen KKS were frustrated.. I wouldn't be surprised if the other two left too, tbh.

10. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I'm agreeing with this. Or she has concrete talks going on for some work.
    Also makes sense because she has had experience in the past so her parents have some knowledge as how to deal with these offers, ect.

Because it doesn't make sense to leave on a whim. It makes sense to leave when you're 18 for university, or earlier if you have a decent shot at another job. Sure some leave out of big fustrations (like that SKE KKS who wrote some very toxic stuff on other KKS out of fustration in her personal blog) but that's more exception than rule. That's also why..

I get a bit fustrated myself at stuff like this, from the moment one of the 3 1st gen KKS leaves, the other two are suddenly already with one foot outside the theatre. Why would they leave now? Because they saw one of 'their own' leave?

Doesn't make sense. Mina saw a lot of growth in recent times and Maikomu is only 14. If any, now that one of the three has left they should get more vigour to stay as their chances will increase. Not even considering their own different goals, relation with fans, heavy counterpressure from management, ect.

If Mina was turning 18 and finishing HS, then yeah I'd agree but now not in the slightest.

Also it didn't really look like a fustrated graduation, but that could be Abe's personality talking :lol: :

[​IMG]

11. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

Guess I shouldn't be chiming in because I don't follow the girl in question.. Just that it must be quite frustrating to see that 15 of your fellow gen mates get the chance to be part of a a-side while you're stuck performing behind your juniors.

12. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    I don't think this decision was taken on a whim. There was a post at the time of the Nounai Paradise shonichi where she showed that she wasn't happy with her situation in the group, and she also said that she had talked to Madoka and Ueki for advice on what she should do. After the graduation announcement, many other girls wrote in G+ that they thought Abetitan had been thinking about this for some time, and even Shino said that Abetitan asked her for advice. I just think she's not the kind of person who likes to spill her feelings in public, so she didn't complain often on G+ even though she was unhappy with how things were.

As for being frustrated, besides the fact that she's a "left-over" from the 1st Gen and the new team taking forever to be formed, I can think of at least two things that happened recently and that probably have made her very frustrated. First, she didn't win the Young Jump lottery, which would have been an opportunity for her to do the kind of work she enjoys. And second, there is this:

[​IMG]

13. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Me neither, that why I said it.

I was just a bit angered by the countless people I heard talking about the 1st gen KKS being fustrated, going to leave, getting shafted by management ect. recently because of Abe's graduation.
    They better invest their energy in getting to know these members and how they preform with their own quirks, unique aspects and evolutions instead of talking negative all the time about a member you often know from 5 screencaps, a wikipage and a 2 minute clip.

It probably natural for people to pile more negative thoughts on a fustrating point or drama instead of looking at the good points. But still.

To end on a good point, the great artist from before made cute cards for Abe to remember her years in HKT.

[​IMG]

She also made a lot of stuff for Maikomu's birthday a while back.

14. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    @DeJure: I guess I completely misunderstood your post then. Sorry. :^^;:

15. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    I'm pretty sure you're talking about Inuzuka Asana, but i can't be sure since she didn't leave the group she's still in it, so who are you talking about?

16. fruitsrouges

fruitsrouges Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komadahiroka
    Twitter:
    4M_fruitsrouges
    I just made an account to post here ^^

I just watched the 131227 Nounai paradise performance, it was really heart breaking. Everyone was crying...
    I really liked Kyoka, she is always so cheerful, every time she MCs she makes me smile :)
    Hope she will now do something she really wants to do and be recognized for it.
    I hope her graduation will be beautiful.
    I'm now waiting for her last performance, even tho I already cried like a baby at her last KKS perf haha (^_^)
    I wish her the best for the future!!

17. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    @fruitsrouges: Welcome to Stage48! I hope you'll keep posting even after Abetitan graduates. :)

I watched that LOD too, and it was very touching. Specially at the last song, when everyone lost it and started crying. Except for Abetitan herself. Later she said proudly that she was smiling the whole time.

And I'm glad they exchanged Tsutsui for Maikomu. It wouldn't do good to have her first performance on Abetitan's farewell stage, besides the three 1st gen KKS should be together for this.

18. fruitsrouges

fruitsrouges Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komadahiroka
    Twitter:
    4M_fruitsrouges
    Oh I didn't know Tsuitsui was supposed to make her debut that day :p Anyway I thought it was great to have Minazo and Maikomu together :)

19. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    No problem lol, I noticed.

Yeah it was supposed to be her debut but it got delayed.
    It's better for both, Maikomu gets to perform one last time with her and Tsuttsun's debut is a happy occasion focused on her. I wouldn't be surprised that Abe talked to her as well.
    I'm still dying to see her debut though.

Natsu posted some very sweet words, and Sadia translated them. Give it a read: Link

So nice T-T

Oh and that artist made another drawing!
    [​IMG]

@fruitsrouges
    Seems that you're not new to HKT! :lol:
    Hope to see you around.

20. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Abe Kyoka's last performance will be a few hours from now, at 12:30 p.m. Monday JST. (Not at 6:30 p.m.!)

I'll be watching the stream on DMM and I'll also be on our IRC channel, on the Rizon network, channel #HTK48WC. If you're watching the show too, feel free to join there. :)