1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakanishi Ayaka (Ayakyanman) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. virtualkiss

virtualkiss Kenkyuusei

2. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Re: Nakanishi Ayaka / Kenkyuusei

Attached Files:

3. virtualkiss

virtualkiss Kenkyuusei

4. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Re: Nakanishi Ayaka / Kenkyuusei

I don't know why but I just love her gaze...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

<3

5. symbv

symbv Kenkyuusei

Re: KKS - Nakanishi Ayaka (Ayakyanman)

Sayonara, Ayakyanman. I wish you all the best.

6. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
  7. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Searching random stuff of HKT, it recalled me that this girl is in her birthday. She was of those few ones that got my attention and like a month later was kicked out. :fp:

Bitter cheers to her :awesome: on her birthday.

8. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    It seems that Ayaka will release her first AV DVD on December 26th. The girl on the DVD is using the name Yukina, but right on the cover she's identified as "former kenkyuusei of national idol group H__". It's available for preorder on Amazon and DMM, so seems like a real product.

9. Krusha

Krusha Kenkyuusei

First off, let me say that perhaps I am wrong, but:

You say: "It seems", and then points out that cover says "former kenkyuusei of national idol group H__"

Where is it confirmed that this is in fact Nakanishi Ayaka? Where is the official news? That a cover says "former kenkyuusei of such and such a group" is in fact meaningless, because they've done this for years and years now, with girls that have exactly zero connection to any 48G. It is basically just a form of marketing, nothing more.

We do have former members who have done AV of course, but that doesn't mean every single cover that says "former kenkyuusei of such and such a group" is true.

I checked 2ch about this not too long ago, and it seems dismissed as being fake news and a hoax, basically misreports by several matomes (and one Indonesian news site posting about this, of course without any official confirmation or source).

If this is real then I want official confirmation, not because I care especially much about Nakanishi Ayaka, but because it's annoying if this is in fact not her, and then some people are reporting it as being her. That's not right, and it's not fair for her.

Edit: According to 2ch, this is absolutely not her. It's just some girl who auditioned, but never made it through. So if that's the case, then this doesn't count as an Idol -> AV DVD, and obviously enough it's not Nakanishi Ayaka either.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2014
  10. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    @Krusha: You are right. I should have worded my post differently so that it was obvious that this was just a rumor and not a confirmed fact. My apologies.

11. Alison P

Alison P Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakanishichiyori
    I've been wondering about this for awhile, but is this Nakanishi Ayaka's instagram? https://www.instagram.com/shiori_x_1220/
    It looks like her quite a bit and A LOT of hkt48 members follow her and vice versa and they comment on eachother's stuff a lot and she has quite a bit of followers, although the name says 'shiori' but that could just be an alias she goes by now