1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Cleopatra / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by Saha_6, Feb 13, 2012.

1. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Since I was the one who brought up Cleo in the MNL48 thread, I apologize if I made anybody feel uncomfortamble.

But blaming it on her name initial, please that's superstition. If her parents knew that, they probably wouldn't name her that way. Wow, so easy to change her fate. No, I don't think so. It's not because of name. Her actions are on her, unless pushed/forced to do so. Even if she was pushed/forced, she is still partly responsible for her action. All of us have our brain to utilize, she does too. She can think. So, blaming it on her name initial is b*llsh*t.

Her beginning story might not be as bad as that Abby/Abea Trinidad, I was just stating that the mindset that talent and beauty will make you center is simply... not working in 48Group. My point was that, a lot of girls who got into JKT48 seem to not have educated themselves about the group and how it works. They complain that they weren't promoted and such (I agree though that a big part of it is to be blamed on mgmt because they aren't doing great promoting the group and the members). If not them, then their parents. Then there is also their expectations that they can continue dating just fine. If they want to date, don't become an idol in the first place. Becoming an idol is hard work and in amongst tens of girls in the group, the reward is not assured. It is much less rewarding and much more hard work than becoming those celebrities on TV who simply depends on gossip.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  2. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Well, many people asked whether she has given born a child on the previous days while she has married on April(?). Humph... :/
    *It's normal if she gave born a child on 9 month pregnant but Cleo has given born for 5 months. :/