Nishino Miki (Mikichan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Re: KKS - Nishino Miki (Mikichan)

I don't think it's a bad thing when people compare her to others at first. It's kinda like during sport Drafts, we all use comparisons so people who not familiar with that player can get a sense of what you trying to convey.

I voted for Mikichan today, hope she can rank.

2. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

I'll admit I know basically nothing about this girl (and only learnt her name tonight), but I think the Mayuyu comparisons are completely fair, and a huge compliment. I saw her perform tonight in the kenkyuusei show, and she has the same... brilliance that I saw in Mayuyu back when I attended B3 and watched her for the first time. It's kind of hard to describe, but I really feel like she has the same aura as Mayuyu; the kira-kira shine of a proper Idol (you know what I mean if you've watched 0048 :hehe: ). Her smile, enthusiasm, her consistent solid effort on stage, she's going to be an absolute star. Frankly she's more of an Idol than a few of the 'top' girls and I expect great things from her. And of course I was totally sold on her potential when she gave my hand a squeeze in the after-show high fives. THAT is how you make fans. :XD:

3. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

Lol Miki's sometimes like Mayuyu and sometimes she isn't like her.

Could she be the next Mayu ? I kinda have a great feeling on her in just seeing her pics and videos. Really wanted to see and watch her performance directly in Japan :^^;:

4. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka

I seem to be part of the view who thought she has more Jurina aura than Mayuyu, she is kinda similar to Jurina in her first time in SKE and has the same type energetic dance

Comparissions arent bad, of course, but there are cases that people cant stop comparing and they forget the girl that is compared.

5. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Looks wise she seem A LOT more like Mayuyu than Jurina. If you were told she was the sister of one of them, you would instantly assume it was Mayuyu

6. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

^Sorry I seriously wouldn't assume she's Mayu at all. She doesn't look like Mayu even with tails :blink:

7. sideralis

sideralis Kenkyuusei

I don't see the resemblance either :blink: at first I thought she looked like Ishida Anna until I looked properly :lol:

8. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88

LOL, except for the eyes (which are very Mayuyu-like), she looks kinda like Jonishi Kei of NMB48 imo :lol:

Compared to Mayuyu when it comes to performance... hmm, I dunno how to explain it. Miki seems more... fiercer? Like... typical team K? :^^;:

9. hobolic

hobolic Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu

looks like only Bushido and I voted for Mikichan in Stage48 [sweat]

10. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

I vote for her ... in my dream -__-
    No, seriously I'll definitely vote her if I got money by my side.

11. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

It's okay man, just do what you can. Spread the Mikichan love to all corners of the earth. [clap]

One day we'll look back and see that we were the first few to support Mikichan from the beginning once she becomes AKB48 conglomerate's center. [party]

12. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

Aha.
    Well at least I'll try to buy her photoset and show them to my friends in a regional fanbase gathering. I think some of 'em who are Mayu-oshi already attracted to Miki when I show her pic to them. And yeah - just like what some of us said here, she's a bit like Mayu.
    Each person has a different perspective, though. [notme]

13. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou

she has potential on it.
    mikichan has cute face and other side i like her dance too. i don't know why i look like jurina and meru in her, energetic and full power dance but she is still on controlled power and try to not over with it. i though she is improve her skill every show. Her dance skill may be can be placed on Team K side even her face is like Team B side. lol
    i like her pajama drive version even compared to mayu on the past, mikichan's version is better for me. [hehe]
    her MC skill also can't be abandoned, i like it. her smile on the MC while theater show shot me already, LOL.
    honestly she is my second favorite of kenkyuusei after naachan.

14. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88

^ Yes! I always think she has typical team K dance power :XD:

15. elbaf89

elbaf89 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
  16. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

she really stands out for me, and i think she has a pretty good future in this group
    she always puts so much energy into her performances and although she seems a little wild at the moment she could be a really amazing idol so go for it mikichan!! im rooting for ya tho

17. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

Just saw her perform live. This girl is a star! She reminds me a lot of Jurina with respect to intensity and skill. Just a master on stage, and I expect she will be promoted shortly

18. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

^Glad myself and YukoOshimaFan aren't the only ones to notice how she similar to Jurina! I wonder how shortly it will be before she is promoted though. Hopefully to K along with Moe. That should help things a bit there (Sae can go back to SNH :p )

19. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Right now Team K seem lacking in pretty girls except for Tomu. Mikichan would help a lot and bring a new element to the group. She has the face of B, the dancing of K, and the aura of A.

20. sideralis

sideralis Kenkyuusei

^
    LOL, I disagree! Mocchi and Kitarie are pretty! and Sayaka isn't gone yet :lol:

But she would be a great acquisition to K :cute: