1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tsuchiyasu Mizuki (Mizuki) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Sayaka.Sakura92

Sayaka.Sakura92 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Thank you for sharing these gifs. They're from a Team A performance, right?

Mizuki will make her debut on AKBINGO together with Komiharu, Miion and Seichan!!!
    (from Komiharu thread @ TiduShoko: thank you alot for sharing this information :) ).

I like watching AKBINGO, so I'm already looking forward to watch the first episode with Mizuki and the other 15th gen girls :)

2. tyt0nidae

tyt0nidae Kenkyuusei

Some gifs I found on 2ch <3
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. dimple

dimple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaanna
    Twitter:
    igucchi
    yeah the date is 140215 and it was for team a :)

yay more gifs [party] i'm really starting to like this girl i'm excited to see her on akbingo :cute:

4. Sayaka.Sakura92

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Thank you for the gifs :cute: The one with Mizuki and Ayaka is really funny :D [hehe] Do you know from which LOD it is?

There was a press conference for the NHK show. Here two photos:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Minoru

Minoru Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ryoojane
    Mizuki caught my attention after watching her performance, especially in Te wo Tsunaginagara setlist. She's so beautiful in Kono mune Barcode, her MC skill is good too. She's different between the other 15th Gen. But, when i see her in Barcode, i didn't see something different just like in Kagami, but she look so cute and sexy. I also like her voice tho. it's totally different when she was on Wimbledon, she's so cute but still in her beautiful way. :inlove:

I'm glad to see her in Anta,Dare? I hope official will upload this video on the next month.
    Ariyoshi is a good start for her, but Anta,Dare? is the better start to improve her skill. yeah, I want to see her appearance in another TV Show. We know that she has a good skill in MC, but it was in theater. It would be different if she is in TV Show. Make her first appearance on AKBINGO and Regular cast in NHK, hope we can see her more in some TV Show. well, keep looking forward to it.

Speaking of Higurashi no Koi, i remember when she was in Team K theater Show as an under. She performed Higurashi with Umeda, but i'm curious about her performance with Tomu. is anybody know the date? Thx <3

6. Sayaka.Sakura92

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I think she sang Higurashi no Koi with Tomu on 8th January Team K show. :)

7. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Yesterday she performed with team A on Aaya's seitansai stage. :)

Not directly correlated with Mizuki but she did the narration of a recent Kousagi Dojo episode (ft. Paruru, Mariyagi, Haruu).

Aidol subbed it for the sake of Paruru's BDay 2 days ago. [party]

I think MIzuki did a great job it was enjoyable to listen to her. :inlove:

Oh all my DM vids got taken down :fp: I need to backup those performances on vimeo soon.

In the meantime the last Mizuki performance that's still on DM ^^ her Kagami~ debut performance almost one year ago.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
  8. Sayaka.Sakura92

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I already watched the LOD of Team A performance. :inlove:
    Thank you really much for sharing. Mizuki really did a great job in Kousagi Dojo episode (narration):inlove: Yes, soon it's already a year since her debut. The year went by really fast. I hope that she will be a candidate in the election. I know that there is only a little chance that she will rank, but I will vote for her because I want to support her :blush:

Today I found a promo regarding Showa Kinen Park (if I understand it right) with Mizuki and other AKB48 member on Youtube. Here the video:

if the video does not show watch the video here

On twitter I found some more photos regarding the NHK show:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Sayaka.Sakura92

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Sorry for the double post, but it's already a week ago, so I hope it's ok....

Yesterday she appeared the first time in AKBingo. Here a photo:
    [​IMG]

Next week she will be in AKBingo again and she will wear a nurse uniform[hehe]
    What do you think about her first appearance?

And she joined the election. I will vote for her ;)

And by the way I thought that I write now how I began to like Mizuki and what I like about her:

Honestly when I saw the profile pictures of 15th gen the first time I didn't think that Mizuki will be my favorite. Mizuki is a cute and beautiful girl, but honestly I don't like her profile picture (I hope that a new one come soon). I think her monthly photos (for example) are much better and I like them a lot.

Then I saw her theater debut last June and I really liked her performance and her MC. After that I watched a lot of KKS stages (later Team 4) and I liked her more and more. I like her performance style and singing. I was so happy when she was part of the Janken senbatsu and I think she had a good amount of screen time in PV.

I'm really happy that she appears in AKBingo now, so she can learn more and improve her skills in variety . I hope we will see a lot of funny scenes with her in the future. I'm also looking forward to the NHK show with Mizuki, Miion and Komiharu. Fortunately that show will begin soon.

10. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
  11. Minoru

Minoru Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ryoojane
    finally, she has just made her first post on Google+
    https://plus.google.com/100033650206464436061/posts/cqpzsfxWsGT
    http://mnrd915.tumblr.com/post/82884196876/tsuchiyasu-mizuki-g-04-16-17-47-jst
    Tsuchiyasu Mizuki G+ 04/16 17:47 JST
    みなさん、こんにちは!

Everyone, Good Evening!

15期生の土保瑞希です(*^^*)
    Tsuchiyasu Mizuki from AKB48’s 15th Gen(*^^*)

ぐぐたすついに始まりました☆
    Finally, I have started using Google+☆
    ぐぐたすは今日からということで、二日間更新できなくてごめんなさい(T-T)
    Because I started using Google+ today, I’m sorry if I can’t update it in two days (T-T)

ぐぐたす生活めっちゃわくわくしてます!
    I’m really excited on Google+
    いろんなメンバーさんのとこにも遊びにいきたいな…
    I want to go out and play together with the other members
    まずは、簡単に自己紹介。
    First, Let me Introduce myself.

土保瑞希(つちやすみずき)
    Tsuchiyasu Mizuki (Tsuchiyasu Mizuki)
    1996 年10月5日生まれ
    October 5, 1996
    高校三年生、17歳
    3rd year High School, 17 Years old
    大阪府出身
    Born in Osaka
    好きなものは自然観賞と音楽をきくこと。
    I like to admiring nature and listening to music
    好きな食べ物はプラム、ワッフル、スイートポテト
    My Favorite food are Plum, Waffle,

です!
    and Sweet Potato!

みなさん、たくさんみずきたすに遊びにきてくださいね!
    Everyone, Please come and visit my Google+!
    私も皆さんとたくさんお話したいです♪
    I also want to talk a lot with everyone♪

ではまた夜に更新しますね!
    Then, I will make an update again tonight
    夜は質問コーナーやります☆
    I will make a QnA session tonight☆
    コメント欄で答えますね♪
    And answer it in the comments♪
    何質問するか考えといてください!!
    Please thinking about what question do you want!!

みずきより。
    From Mizuki.

[​IMG]
    I'm still noob in Japanese, if you have better translations, feel free to post it. hehe

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  12. Sayaka.Sakura92

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I'm back now from vacation.

Finally she have a Google+ account :blush: Now I can follow her. Is it possible that someone translate some of her posts? I don't understand much Japanese, so I would be so happy. Thank you very much in advance :)

Unfortunately she isn't in the Shonichi of Team 4 stage. I'm a little bit sad...

Has someone the first episode of the NHK show?

13. Sayaka.Sakura92

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Sorry for the double post, but I found the first episode of the NHK show. They learned something about Japanese History. I think it would be interesting if I would understand it :^^;: The next episode will air on 2nd May. I will post the link to the 2nd episode, too.

http://www.nhk.or.jp/kokokoza/tv/nihonshi/archive/chapter001.html

Her first appearance in the Team 4 stage performance will be on the 29th April. I'm excited because I don't know the stage and I want to know in which unit she is. What do you think?

14. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    Naachan and Ripopo will be absent on 29th April.. so there will be 2 vacant place in itoshiki natasha..
    and out of the members who perform this stage for the first time on 29th April..
    riorin, kiichan, miyupon, mitsuki, mizuki, okyanda, sakki..
    i think she got the feel to be in itoshiki natasha
    so.. yeah.. i think she'll probably perform itoshiki natasha :fear:

15. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    ^ I absolutely concur that is the unit song that will fit Mizuki's persona the best. Hopefully they won't throw her into Tengoku Yarou, which is the other song I could see them putting her in. She will really shine in Natasha.

16. Sayaka.Sakura92

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I would like it if she perform Itoshiki Natasha (I didn't know the song before, so I had to watch a performance of this song). I'm already looking forward to see the performance of Mizuki on the 29th April.

Here a picture from her Google+ account. I think it's her handshake outfit:
    [​IMG]
    Source: https://plus.google.com/100033650206464436061/posts

17. Sayaka.Sakura92

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Today Mizuki had her debut with Team 4 :ome:And she was the center of Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate. Here the performance:

if the video does not show watch the video here

I liked the performance, but honestly I think her skirt was too short... What do you think about the performance?

And here some photos of her in the stage performance:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here some cute gifs with Okada Nana:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And here a gifs of funny scene from last AKBingo (eng subtitles):
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

18. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    As I said on the Team 4 Stage thread. I am ecstatic she centered that song. I loved the outfit. Loved the performance. And I suspect that it will put Mizuki in the minds of many idol fans. To me it is a WIN on many levels.

19. Minoru

Minoru Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ryoojane
    suddenly, Tsuchiyasu become a trending topic after she centered that song lol. A lot of people keep talking about her performance yesterday (especially her skirt :hehe:) because we know that she looks so hot on that unit song, i never though that she will get that position.
    here if you want to see her (skirt #eh) performance :https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6vdjxKHAvOyWjQ2UldWX1RGXzg/edit

20. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    The 15th gen is the gen I've recently started to follow (through Seichan) and Mizuki has stood out as the 17 year old. Just like Sae in HKT. But I never really saw her in anything I watched up until now (not a lot lol). I've seen LOD's with Seichan but never one where she also was in.
    Only recently with AKBINGO, ect have I really seen her in action. She has quite clever humour.
    Before that I mainly knew her from Seichan's posts where she called her a granny lol

In any case, I like many have watched her debut in new 4 and was impressed.
    So I went to her G+ to get to know her a bit more.

Seems that she admires Takashima Yurina! Good choice! (although she's older lol)
    She also likes movies a lot lol, and has a good relationship with Komi? Idk

I took this opportunity to translate some posts of her, from the 1st day of the handshake event up until today:

[土保瑞希] TSUCHIYASU MIZUKI G+ – 26.04.14 TO 30.04.14

The thing I want to ask you is what her traditional dancing is about? I heard she did some form of that and I expected some slow dance but when I saw her at Ariyoshi is was something fast lol