1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tsuchiyasu Mizuki (Mizuki) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Sayaka.Sakura92

Sayaka.Sakura92 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Thank you so much for translating some of her posts :worthy:

In the BOMB interview she said that sentence: "I’m an inexperienced dancer, but when I lived in Osaka, I was a member of a dance team for the local ‘Yosakoi' dance, so that’s my special skill."

But honestly I don't know more about it...

2. araishikeiwai

araishikeiwai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kimotokanon
    Twitter:
    araishikeiwai
    According to Miion's G+ post (which I translated here), Mizuki lost her cell phone in the handshake event :eek:

3. Sayaka.Sakura92

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Oh nooooo..... :( That's not good. I hope she can update her Google+ account soon again.

Finally I could watch the LOD of Mizuki's first performance in "Idol no Yoake". Not only her unit performance.

She was great :inlove:. I don't know but I had the feeling that she improved since "Te wo Tsunaginagara". I can't explain exactly why I think that, but I liked her so much in "Idol no Yoake". I'm already looking forward to her performance on Saturday.

Here a picture of Miion's Google+ account:
    Mizuki and Miion:cute:
    [​IMG]

And here is her new profile picture. I like this much more. She's really pretty :blush:
    [​IMG]

4. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

She's been doing such a great job leading Team 4! She's really gorgeous and her performance of Labrador Retriever is really remarkable!

5. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    She has only worn that outfit once though. It got fixed ever since. [hehe]

Here another KuchiUtsu center performance with a proper outfit.
    Her forehead showing hairstyle looks great in here.

aand yesterday she centered Labrador Retriever

__
    reupload of her Higurashi no Koi unit on K's old waiting stage

Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
  6. Sayaka.Sakura92

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Wow, it's already 3 month since my last post in this thread :blink:

@mysoshipinups: I'm really happy that you like her :)

@cubozoa: Thank you for the videos. I already watched them, but unfortunately they are deleted now. I really like Mizuki as center for Labrador Retriever. I think she do a great job, also in KuchiUtsu. I really have to watch her newest performances. And I also looking forward to see her perform Kokoro no Placard :blush:

Here a photo of her post in Google+ (today). She is really pretty.
    [​IMG]

7. nene

nene Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Happy Birthday Mizuki!

8. Sayaka.Sakura92

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I'm too late :( but... Happy Birthday Mizuki!!!
    :ome:
    I hope you had a great day and I wish you all the best!!

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I never saw this before, her intro video from debut! It's cute. XD

if the video does not show watch the video here
    So this is "Yosakoi" dance, and it's her special skill. Interesting...

Mion & Mizuki. This is from RH2014. They're adorable! <3
    [​IMG]
    http://marxakuarius.tumblr.com/post/104617701059

10. Sayaka.Sakura92

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Mion and Mizuki are really adorable :blush:

Here the video of the 15th gen performance of 8th December (9th anniversary):

I'm happy about the screen time of Mizuki ;)

By the way I was also really happy that Mizuki is in Yurigumi (Song: Ambulance). What do you think about it?

11. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    I made a random gif for someone yesterday so I might just as well share it here as well. ^^
    While I don't rly like the Baby³ outfits Mizuki looked nice in it and did a solid performance.

[​IMG]

I wonder how management sees her position/potential within the 15th gen :idea:
    G+ follower-wise she's been no.4 since forever (currently the standings are like: #1 Naanya 70k, #2 Mion 66k, #3 Komi 40k, #4 Mizuki 29k, #5 Yuami).

12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

15th gen's version of Baby! Baby! Baby! is really nice!! :cute: <3

I think Ambulance Pv is the Pv that got most attention from all "gumi" Pv's. So I guess it's a good thing that Mizuki is in it, but personally the song and Pv aren't my thing XD Between all "gumi" songs I prefer Utaitai and for Pv's I prefer Ima Happy!. but between ballad/cute/mature I guess mature is the one most suited for Mizuki, so no wonder she was selected for that one. well, Ambulance song/Pv got positive response mostly, so it's a good thing :3

Yes I also wonder if management has plans for Mizuki and Komiharu. For now, in 15th gen, Naanya and Mion both got push and attention, it's a good start! Maybe they will also push other girls now. Maybe in Maji 4? That would be great! Personally I think the best thing they could do is make a new subunit with all 4 Cinderellaaaa members (so, the 4 most popular 15th gen), that would be so perfect XD then give them a style and songs similar to Not Yet. I wish! XD

Btw, yesterday team 4 also performed their song Me wo Aketa Mama no First Kiss:
    http://mahoushoujoari.tumblr.com/post/104692176309/performance-me-wo-aketa-mama-no-first-kiss-team

Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
  13. Sayaka.Sakura92

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I like the idea to make a subunit with all Cinderellaaaa members :cute:<3 I really hope that this will happen one day...

Is that right that Mizuki wasn't part of the Kouhaku Utagassen 2014 because she is / was ill? If yes, I hope she will be better soon...

By the way have someone a link of Mizuki's birthday stage? Unfortunately I didn't found it until know.

Edit: Found now a link. Here if someone also want to watch the birthday stage:
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODM4NjEwMjIw.html

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
  14. Sayaka.Sakura92

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Mizuki was really sad yesterday, because Takashima Yurina graduated. :cry2:Honestly I'm also sad....
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

And Mizuki performed with Mion:
    [​IMG]

And here a photo with four beautiful girls <3
    [​IMG]

15. Sayaka.Sakura92

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Here I'm again. I hope it's ok that I make a new post for this.

I'm really happy that Mizuki could perform "Kokoro no Placard" on NHK Kohaku Utagassen :blush: I hope that she will have many possibilities this year.

I found a translation of Mizuki's birthday letter and the interview after that letter (source: http://zayoake.tumblr.com - thank you a lot for translating and sharing <3)

[Tsuchiyasu Mizuki’s birthday letter]

To my beloved Mizuki,

Happy 18th birthday!

I was worried whether it is alright for me to write this letter, but I really wrote it from the bottom of my heart.

It’s going to be nearly 1 year and a half since we’ve met isn’t it. I felt that from the first time I met Mizuki, you’ve always been crying.

Since you’re the oldest in your gen, you have to work hard to be decisive and reliable. You carried all the burden yourself that most times when we talk you would cry.

Besides that if you can’t dance you’ll cry, if you’re worried you’ll cry, if someone is kind to you you’ll cry. And during the Dai sokaku although it was a joyous event that you were promoted to become a regular member, but above that, when my transfer was annouced you cried for me.

The shy me is quite bad in becoming close to a junior. Initially, whenever we meet you would call me ‘scary’ but even so, for you to be attached to me, this has led me to be confident.

That crybaby Mizuki have become a lot stronger within a year that right now you hardly cried don’t you. I really think that you’re cool.

On the other hand, lately we haven’t got the chance to talk a lot together and this makes me sad. I really want to talk to you a lot on whatever there is. I sleep quite late at night so I’ll wait for your text ok. Please rely on me anytime. I want to be a place where Mizuki can always rely on.

Speaking about Mizuki, there’s a lot of memories together. Firstly it’s the pajama drive stage unit ‘Kagami no naka no Joan of Arc’. I’ll never forget the loud sounds of your footsteps when you run.

Also, your final determined pose. Although Mizuki is really cool standing in the center whilst holding the flag, but I was laughing at the back because the flag kept hitting my face.

And then the one I’ll never forget in my whole life was the missing handphone in the flight. Since we hardly could find it Mizuki nearly cried right. Eventually we don’t know how it entered there but the handphone ended up in the lesson shoes in the bag. It’s the first time for me to put my hand inside someone’s lesson shoes you know.

I don’t realise from when I started remembering it (our memories), but I have tons of it, and all of them are my treasures. I absolutely won’t forget it. So Mizuki too have to remember atleast one. Although I really like the serious Mizuki, but I also really like the natural and clumsily cute Mizuki too.

You’re good at dancing and singing, you’re beautiful, there’s a lot of things I’m envy of. You have sex appeal.. That Mizuki who named me as the senior she looked up the most surprised me but it made me really, really, really happy. Thank you.

Also, when I announced my graduation, for sending me a mail faster than anyone else, thank you. In my remaining days, I want to create a lot of memories with Mizuki.

Although I was refused before because you had plans, I want to go out with you, even if it’s just for a meal.

Happy birthday again. I wish the year ahead will be outstandingly great and bright for Mizuki.

From Takashima Yurina of Team 4.

[Tsuchiyasu Mizuki’s seitansai]

Komi: What do you think about the beautiful letter?

Mizuki: Honestly I thought that it’ll be from the same gen like Komi or Mion. I did not expect that it’ll come from an unexpected person. Yesterday I talked with my mum, we wondered who would write to me the letter. (Glances at Mion) Eh Mion is crying! This is surprising, yabai.

Mion: A rare Mion. Please continue.

Mizuki: And then we agreed that if it’s from Yurina-chan I’ll definitely cry. And then who would expect that it’s from Yurina-chan, the one that would definitely make me cry the most. Previously when she announced her graduation I was really sad. Today’s the first time we met after her announcement. The moment I see her face my tears won’t stop coming out. Yurina-chan was my escape, she would always catch me and comfort me. So the fact that the letter came from such a lovely senpai makes me really happy.

Komi: How was the previous year for Mizuki?

Mizuki: During the previous year there’s a lot of happy and sad stuff that happened. Firstly it was the ‘Pajama Drive’ stage where I was allowed to be the center, and various other things but I felt within me I’ve somewhat fallen. It feels that my momentum have dropped. The first time I thought like this was when I wasn’t chosen as the shonichi member for this stage, and various things too. When they announced (the shonichi members), the first person that came to console me was Yurina-chan. So, the past year I was supported by Yurina-chan, she was here throughout the year. But not being chosen as the shinochi member is only half of it, this time I was picked as the coupling single, and other stuffs too like, being elected as the young senbatsu at the National Stadium concert. And although a lot of things happened I think that the me right now is not good, I hope that I can repay the fans by reporting good news for the upcoming year.

Komi: Now that Mizuki has turned 18, what kind of year do you want it to be?

Mizuki: Since Yurina-chan would have graduated by then, I want to be able to go on even when I’m separated from Yurina-chan. I want to be a presence that can move along even when Yurina-chan is not around. And then, now that I’m 18, I want the width of my activities to widen since my view (of fieldwork) have increased. I want to be told to appear for All Night Nippon. Also, since my age can now work until late, I want to have more work. And I want to tell the 15th gen that just because I’ve turned 18, don’t call me Obachan.

Komi: What do you want to say to the fans that have arranged this amazing birthday celebration?

Mizuki: When the curtain opened at the start, I could hear a lot of ‘Mizuki’ cheers. And when it’s my line at a song there’s a huge Mizuki cheer. And although it’s a given (to thank) the fans, the members that don’t usually enterwine with me at certain places did that a lot today. I felt really loved today. I feel that I’m surrounded by good people. The lightsticks sounds that I really like, before Tanpopo no Kesshin I thought ‘Ah, they really made a loud sound with the lightsticks’. Even Mion said ‘They’re really making a loud sound aren’t they’. During my unit too the ribbon was really cute. To make such a lovely birthday celebration just for my sake.. Half a year ago I wrote at the G+ comments section, and you’ve prepared everything since that time.. To think that there’s people that supports me gives me confidence. Thank you very much for today.

I also found translations of Q&A's of Mizuki's Google account:

Tsuchiyasu Mizuki G+ (14/06/24)

[t/n: she did a questions corner, there’s some omits]

Q: Why do you like western music? (from Riorin)
    A: Because I like the English language!

Q: What do you think of Yurina and Nana being lovey dovey?
    A: I love the Yurinana conbi (๑´`๑)♡

Q: What song did you sing at your audition?
    A: Koda Kumi’s I’ll be there!

Q: What type of senpai is Ayaka?
    A: She’s one of the two seniors that would play with me. We’re really close ♡♡

Q: Who is your oshimen in team 4?
    A: There’s a lot actually but lately it’s Saho-san!

Q: You were born in Osaka but grew up in Tokyo?
    A: I was born and bred in Osaka

Q: Who is the member that have came to play at your house before?
    A: Only Komiharu~

Q: Who would you like to be paired with in a unit amongst the sister group?
    A: Moriyasu Madoka-san☆

Q: What does niyaniya means?
    A: Same as nitanita

Q: Who is the senpai that makes you think ‘I want to become like that person’
    A: Takashima Yurina-san ♡

Q: Between Tsuuburo or Nobasu, which hairstyle do you like?
    A: Lately I like boyish looking female ~

Q: I think of dying my hair blonde, what do you think?
    A: Definitely black hair

Q: Who is the most majime senpai?
    A: Definitely it’s Okada Nana-san

Q: What type of perfume do you use?
    A: It’s from overseas

Q: Do you usually play with honey toast? [t/n: her G+ usually starts with something like konbanhoneytoast]
    A: You mean the one that gave me that name? She’s my best friend.

Q: Your favourite kaomoji?
    A: (´・ω・`)

Q: Which eye can you wink?
    A: left eye!

Q: Who is the member you’re closest with?
    A: Who would it be 〜?

Q: I’m only a middle school student, is that fine to be your fan being this young?A: I’m happy〜

Tsuchiyasu Mizuki G+ (14/07/14)

If you could debut a CD unit with someone from Team 4 who would it be?
    → Maybe Komiharu~?

Who is the most stylish?
    → Mogi-chan!

Who is the most cat-like person?
    → Ayaka-san! No one else came to mind! lol

In team 4, who seems like the one who would walk whilst holding a teddy bear?
    → Miyupon-san. lol

In team 4, which girl has the cutest smiling face?
    → Nagisa-san! That girl’s smile is the strongest ♡

In team 4, who has the cutest sleeping face?
    → Nana-san ♡ She’s too beautiful I took a lot of her pics!

In team 4, whose the one with completely no artistic skills?
    → Thinking about it, it’s me.

If you’re a fan yourself, which member in team 4 would you line up at during handshake events?
    → Mogi-san and Yurina-san! Seems interesting ♫

In team 4, who is the one you would live with?
    → Mion! She seems smart so both of us could probably live.

In team 4, who do you want as your teacher??
    → Ayanan-chan ♡ As my health teacher!

In team 4, who is the most peaceful member?
    → Maybe it’s Riorin~?

Who looks best in pyjamas?
    → Only Komiharu! lol

In team 4, who seems most likely to be able to do bungee jump first? → Marina-san. Seems like she can fly straightaway!

Tsuchiyasu Mizuki G+ Q&A

[….]

When did you start looking up to Yurina-chan?
    → When I realised it she’s already a respected presence. Shine

What do you like about Yurina-chan?
    → Her kind side
    → Her cool side
    → Her interesting side
    → Her always willing to consult side
    I’ll cry if I say more so I’ll stop here.

Tsuchiyasu Mizuki G+ (14/10/26) Q&A part 2

In team 4…
    The cutest?
    → Yuiri-chan, Haruka
    The most beautiful?
    → Mogi-san, Renacchi, Yurina-chan, Ayaka-san
    The most interesting?
    → Miki-chan
    The one you want most as a girlfriend?
    → Ayanan-chan, Yuiri-chan
    The one you want to live with most?
    → KoMion

Your favourite member and what do you best about that member?
    → Yurina-chan, her whole existence.
    → KoMion, we’re really close, no specific side I like best.

Tsuchiyasu Mizuki G+ (14/10/27) Q&A Part 3

The senpai that you’re close with?
    → Yuiri-chan, Pon-chan, Okada-chan, Saki-chan!
    Yurina-chan is love!
    There’s too much to write~
    (It’s the first time I’m using Okada-chan, please excuse me)

16. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    JP fans did some detective work again and found something interesting about Mizuki's time before she joined AKB :^^;:
    http://akbmatomeatoz.ldblog.jp/archives/42192908.html

Apparently she worked as a campaign girl for a ..well some sort of diving club.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

and yes it's definitely her since there are also videos w/ her voice. I uploaded them to DM since most of the YT links are dead.

[​IMG]

They also found an old twitter post in which someone posted photo with her.
    https://twitter.com/iharayt/status/264978115636363264
    Nov 2012 -> Mizuki has just turned 16 a month before. :fear:
    _

Also this

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

17. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    ^ Wow, awesome find. Mizuki looks adorable in her diving outfit. Thanks for sharing :)

18. hikariayaka

hikariayaka Kenkyuusei

Wow. I didn't know that. Mizuki was very cute when she's 16. Her face and aura there kinda reminds me of Aragaki Yui especially when I saw her profile picture in that signboard. <3

She's a japanese beauty. Isn't she? [hehe]

19. KatoZaki

KatoZaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    too bad the youku link of her bday stage is not available already i really wanna watch it, glad this thread came alive again as of late

20. nene

nene Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Mizuki scuba dives as well!