1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tsuchiyasu Mizuki (Mizuki) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Sayaka.Sakura92

Sayaka.Sakura92 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Wow, the 100 post in this thread :blush:

Thank you a lot for sharing. I also saw this on twitter, but I couldn't understand it.

@KatoZaki I found a link on Tudou of her birthday stage: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/BGmfrCkqxiQ/ I hope this time you can watch it ;)

I'm also happy that Mizuki will appar in Majisuka Gakuen 4. I don't think that she will have major supporting role, but I'm happy for her that she have this possibility.

And I heard that Mizuki performed Kataomoi no Taikakusen (on Yuurin's position) yesterday. I hope that I can watch this performance somewhere.

2. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    ^Definitely
    Funny that you say 'Japanese beauty' though :^^;: Recently there's also been a blog about Mizuki being half Taiwanese (rumour). Apparently she said something about that during the stage MC on 130701 but it seems like that part got cut out of both the LOD and the transcript of it.

@KatoZaki There's a HD version of Mizuki's seitansai lod available.
    ( http://pan.baidu.com/s/1gdKi1Jd pw: vp6b)

Here you go:

It's the 4th time she performed in Yuurin's position (140925, 141203, 141225 and now 150107).

I guess we will see Mizuki more often in that unit since Riorin is the only other member who used to sub in for that position (usually when Renacchi was absent and Yuurin centered the unit).

Btw you can always check her position of stages here: http://akiha176.web.fc2.com/team4_3rd.html

__
    Last but not least Mizuki's recent gravure in the New Year's issue of FLASH

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. hikariayaka

hikariayaka Kenkyuusei

Haha, Well, literally she's a japanese, so there's no need for me to say that, Right? :^^;:

Mizuki is a kind hearted girl. She's becoming my oshi now. I'm such a DD.

Mizuki kinda looks like a taiwanese though. I've been watching taiwanese movies and the face of them are kinda similar to her. I've also seen a lot of Japanese people, some are plain, some looks like a korean just like my guest in the hotel and also Paruru. When I first noticed Paruru with a slight brown color of hair in Sayonara Crawl? She kinda looks like a korean, I also thought that maybe she was a half.

Anyway, I'd love to see Mizuki doing a lot of activities in AKB. I want her to shine more and noticeable to the public.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2015
  4. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    I found another one of her sonia vids :chuffed:

Mizuki appeared in Itoshiki Natasha today (I will upload the unit once I got the LOD)

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Oh I also got her Top100 reward photo in the 48GAME for the last event today 8)
    [​IMG]

5. Sayaka.Sakura92

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Thank you a lot for the videos. I'm looking forward to Mizuki's Itoshiki Natasha performance :blush:

I found a photo of Mizuki on Twitter. I think it's from the AKB48 Natsu Matsuri 2014, but where can I watch this performance?
    [​IMG]

6. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Yeah that's from the Natsu Matsuri, Vol.5 -> 15th gen performance.

~23:30

if the video does not show watch the video here

and if you haven't seen it, Natsu Matsuri volume 6 -> Gravure contest

~8:10

Btw that's Mizuki's first time ever in a swimsuit since she joined AKB and the reason she got her gravure debut (in the Janken Guidebook 2014) :chuffed:

___

Today she appeared in the pilot episode of MG4. Seems like she's in a gang along Naachan and Yuirii :cool:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
  7. Sayaka.Sakura92

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Thank you very much for the videos.

I didn't know that the 15th gen performed on the AKB48 Natsu Matsuri. That Mizuki was in the Junai no Crescendo unit makes me really happy because I like the song a lot. I think Mizuki did a good job and I really liked her charism in this performance (35:30 in the video). What do you think about it?

Wow, that's good that Mizuki have some screen time in first episode. I'm looking forward to see her in more episodes (I hope...)

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  8. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    I finally got around to upload Mizuki's Itoshiki Natasha performance.

Her voice matches well with the song, pretty solid performance overall.

With all the recent unit swaps since Yuurin's graduation I really hope we get to see her in Zannen Shoujo one day.

Also, this happened :^^;:
    [​IMG]

some MizuMion :blush:

9. Sayaka.Sakura92

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    This Request Hour is now over and Suzukake Nanchara was 1st!! I'm really happy that a song with Mizuki won!!

Also Mizuki could perform / was part of these songs (I hope that I didn't forget something):

#150: Yuuhi wo Miteiru Ka?
    #127: Sakura no Hanabiratachi
    #80: Ambulance
    #72: Arashi no Yoru ni wa
    #47: Kimi no Hitomi wa Planetarium
    #31: Heart no Dasshutsu Game

and

#1: Suzuake Nanchara

Here some photos:

Ambulance:
    [​IMG]

Arashi no Yoru ni wa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Sayaka.Sakura92

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Here is the video of Team 4 Green Flash performance. Mizuki <3 and Miki were the centers:

Cute Komiharu and Mizuki:
    [​IMG]

The show with Mizuki, Mion and Komiharu finished:
    [​IMG]

Are there other news of Mizuki? Unfortunately I don't understand Japanese....

11. Sayaka.Sakura92

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I have a little question.... Have someone the link of Mizuki's 755 account? Thank you in advance.:)

12. tanraii

tanraii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
  13. Sayaka.Sakura92

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Thank you a lot:worthy: I didn't find the link although I searched with google :fp:

14. Sayaka.Sakura92

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Found these videos on Youtube... Two performances with Mizuki in Request Hour

I also found this on Twitter:
    [​IMG]

Do you know from where this is and what it is about?

15. Fina Chairani

Fina Chairani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizuno Airi
    It is in a newspaper (if not mistaken).
    The newspaper tell about members who participated this year sousenkyo (each day discuss some members)

16. Sayaka.Sakura92

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    @Fina Chairani: Ah, ok. Thank you a lot :)

Mizuki was part of the concert in Okayama yesterday. Here some photos:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And from the Two-Shot today:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

They release a promo with mizuki for the Taiwan auditions. Does she say anything about being part Taiwanese?

18. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

She is part Taiwanese?! Is that from her mom's side?
    She didn't mention it though. The main gist:

I have actually been to Taiwan many times, including Kyufun which was the setting for the movie "Spirited Away", as well as eating all kinds of food and buying all kinds of stuff at the night markets. I really like the atmosphere there, and I really like Taiwan. I want to go there soon again.

I have admired AKB48 since I was young. Even though I failed the audition multiple times, I didn't give up and here I am. I'm sure there are many things you are worried about, such as the difference between Taiwan/Japan, whether you can live properly in Japan etc, but please take up courage and apply! As your senpai, I'll also be there to back you up!

19. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

It was a rumor mentioned in Cubozoa's post(scroll up). I tried googling it but the only other source I found was akb48 wrapup. I have yet to come across any hard evidence but there are hints such as your translation. I find it weird that she has been to Taiwan many times considering shes only 18 years old unless her family had some ties with Taiwan...

20. Sayaka.Sakura92

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    From the theater performance today:

[​IMG]
    Beautiful Mizuki <3<3<3