1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hayasaka Tsumugi (Tsumugi) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    I'm quoting you here because it was getting off-topic.

Well, Nagi, as one of the top (and being from Hokkaido), always had a different schedule from the rest. But now Tsucchan is becoming popular too and that means getting her own special schedule. She's basically the queen of AKBINGO! right now, a show were Nagi is rarely seen. Though I'm not sure if this is what you mean.

2. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    After a long time, I finally found my favorite from Team 8 <3
    She really stands out in AKBINGO, and her face is quite mature for her age, will look forward to know more about Tsucchan.

3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2016
  4. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I know everything's fine :lol: Nagi even talked about how Tsucchan is the one she's closest to on SR today<3(I was able to catch her whole SR while watching Hiichan waiting for Koshien final). Meanwhile Tsucchan is still busy with her homework :( but I hope she's able to do one before the time period ends.

5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I was just joking and making an excuse to post that photo. :awesome:

6. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
  7. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  9. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

10. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    She answered it really tekito LOL like she's trying to avoid the question because it's been one of the question she's been trying to avoid all along and it's "Team 8 best 3 if I was a team 8 fan"(Asahi...). But yeah ! for Article on Tsucchan.
    And her reasoning for all the members are what I've heard her describe other members before. like "Her face is really my type" have been used for like 7+ members by Tsucchan regarding other 8 members :lol:
    And I've heard her use that "being around make you feel brighten up" to describe Nagi,Tani,Miu,Nao,Yokoyui,Ayane and Nanase before(Tsucchan might really be Charai)...
    Although Tsucchan can really be too tekito at times so I'm pretty worried on that part like her ideal type is always answered differently whenever asked. But Tani not being in her top 3 surprised me considering she have really been on the Tani hype as of late(even more than Maria and Yamada). And Shiorin have really become "the member" she talks/lines a lot to other than Nagichan as of late(but I guess being close to =/= Oshimen).

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    You're just trying to lift my mood, but I know they all hate Nagi.

And since I talked about moods, maybe that's what happens with Tsucchan. You know, one day you like this, the next day you're in love with that. Or maybe she has no idea what she's doing.

12. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Tsucchan have always been like that though and her being tekito make it even worse... But yeah she should really seek out advice from Rinchan and Shiorin who used to be really tekito and just said whatever on their mind but have been able to change that into their strength(both also happen to Captain type so maybe Tsucchan is suited for Captain 5 years down the line after all).

13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    She reeeeeeaaaaaaaaally has to change for that to happen. :XD:

By the way, is Kita Reina in trouble?

14. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I'm glad that Yume no Route Marathon was really her trigger to change herself mentality toward everything as an idol(A lot of luck on her side too to really push her forward).
    But her being tekito part still need a lot of fixing, even Tsucchan's aware of it and feel that she really need change herself on that part like in the article she stated that she have no idea what she was thinking at that time when she said that her special skill is "Human Analysis".
    "人に流されず、どんな時も自分の意見をもてるようになりたい" I feel like this Quote might end up defining Tsucchan as an idol down the line(she's still along way from that quote but one day).
    But when it comes to giving out calm and collective advice she's already one of the best in team 8 so there's some potential :lol:

She's probably out :(...Even if she really just happen to take a photo with her classmates from highschool who she just met there... it's in the open of Shibuya after all so I can't think of anything other than that tbh otherwise there would easily have been picture from a third party other than those guys taking the photo and there's a safe distance between her and them(there would have been rumour from her college a long time ago if she had a boyfriend).

But her core fans on twitter seem to trusting of her because they know how she is. The flaw in her personally ended causing this even if there happens to nothing at all tbh but that's just how Kita Reina is... someone who is a bit dumb, easily forget promises,lack a lot of area as an idol but really treasure her fans(her being an idol before team 8 is a huge part of this).
    But I don't know how the mgmt and other fans that don't really knows her will react to this but nothing good will come out of this especially with her age and everything. Graduation might end up being her only choice depended on how she handle this from now on(or transfer to NMB :rolleyes: jk).

15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    In the end, she has to find a balance between that part of her character and something that you'd expect from a regular idol. Being a tekito might not be as bad as one might think, because it's also what makes her unique. I mean, Paruru has fans. :awesome:

I'm moving this discussion to her own thread.

16. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    If only that she wasn't so negative and have so little confident in herself... being tekito like Paruru would have been perfect for her from the beginning(A lot of Paruru fans ever since she started appearing on AKBINGO have been talking about how similar Tsucchan is to Paruru when she was younger in a lot of area :lol:). So she just really need more confident which have been trending upward a lot recently and find a good balance like you said I guess.
    Didn't she also say something like "my boom recently is to reconsider my own self" on one of the stages in July :). It won't be long before find a good balance I guess because a lot of thing she wanted to fix have been going really well(her expression on the stage is great now for example).

17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    That's something that she will gain as she grows older. I can't even remember how I was when I was 15. No, I just don't want to.

18. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Her growth will be fun to follow and support :blush:

It's still amazing how everything really felt into place for Tsucchan after Yume e no Route marathon :)

She got to appear on AKBINGO for the first time during the AKB vs team 8 episode because one of the original sixteen(16) team 8 members couldn't attend so she got put in as the last second replacement. And she tekito wrote "Straight Face" as her special skill because she couldn't think of anything but it got pick up by Kiyoto of Bad Boys and was used during the monoboke battle where she didn't laugh once(she also didn't aim for that at all).
    And afterward she felt that she wasn't able to do anything and repented herself but the staff found a use for it and edited it into something funny so it become a reason why she was called back again.

And the episode she got to appear again was when the new MC change happens and Muramoto happens to really found out a use for her during AKBINGO. And ever since the first shooting with Woman Rush Hour so she have now become one of the "regular" team 8 members of akbingo.

Luck have really been on her side this year she have also grasp most of the chances that was given to her this year so maybe a top 7 in this Janken wil top it off but I'm happy with just her appearing(Making it through the qualifier is already lucky enough). And her bracket is so stacked wit Janken monsters...
    Rittan (1 of 2 qualified from NGT),Saho(former #4),Aeri(last year's #11),Emichi(Former #2) and last year's champion Fujita Nana in the first round.

http://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1613042
    Yay for more article regarding Tsucchan but wtf Model Press... they put Tsucchan in the next gen alongside Megu,Mion and KomiHaru :lol:. And gj Muramoto once again.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  20. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    It's a disaster... she was writing about how she was thinking of cutting her hair in her mobame recently but it really went through.

TOO MANY EIGHT GIRLS are cutting their hair short :gavel:

But Tsucchan is still cute after all.