Hayasaka Tsumugi (Tsumugi) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
  2. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
  3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

4. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Remain me of my Tsucchan trigger that made become a huge Tsucchan fan(before it was all Kurenyan when it come to team 8)...
    https://logirl.favclip.com/article/detail/5684381372907520
    argh even Mariko-Sama is mentioned below :cry2: I want ponytail Tsucchan back(Srsly though all those article are really worth a read if you are interested in one of team 8's girls even one bit).

5. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    o19201442p (5).jpg Hayasakaguchi from the AKBINGO shooting :blush:(I miss Tsucchan with longer hair already)

6. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    jajajjajajjjajajajajajjajaja you are so right ... now she is not invisible now everybody know she is strong outside but fragil inside ... and thats cute... and Muramoto "the evil bastard" is just amazing ... jajajjajajajajajajjajajajajaja

7. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    CtFW_g2VMAAKuo-.jpg CtFY24XUIAEsS66.jpg CtFY3W4VYAAJ7uW.jpg CtFY4_vUMAAblmc.jpg CtFYBbGUkAA90fi.jpg
    I'm slowly getting used to Tsucchan with short hair once again :blush: so cute(Her form is also pretty smooth).
    But I still prefer her having long hair :cry2:oh well she'll grow her hair long before you even know it.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
  8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    No, sorry, but no. When you see her long haired version you just can't go back to this.

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Tsumugi looks like Tsubasa Honda in that 5th photo:inlove:

10. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    A lot of potential Janken Costumes I had in mind was shattered with her cutting her hair short :lol:So now I kinda hope that we get something like Tsucchan coming out as a prince with Nagisa as the princess...(no way it happens).

11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Unless Mayuyu hears about this. She'd even make the costumes. But I bet Tsucchan's wearing something with Yamagata as the theme, like mountains or *swearing* like that.

12. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Cherry is it then because there's nothing else in Yamagata :lol:jk but team 8 got a surprisingly bunch of close friends in this janken so I really want to see at least one coordinated pairing(MogiMari,Tsucchan/Nagi,MCHama/Yamada/Ikumin,Riona/Pena and Kurenyan).

My tekito predictions/wishes are like Kurenyan in a panda cosplay but JKT48 :rolleyes: ruined my Panda Kurenyan dreams so something to do with Guitar(unless we end up with 2 Pandas),BKB Yamada(NMB would hype it up pretty good too but since this is in Hyogo so I want her to go full otome mode), Either Maria coming out with Gunma-chan or Himawara/Sun themed dress(just no Darumas because they're scary), Kasumin in something sexy(Fallen angels are too overused so idk),Hamachan in a white dress with a net and a straw hat(something that can display her Tenshin Ranman side to the fullest and no monkey/preschool cosplay please), Riona-sensei(Gotta showoff that English knowledge),Pena is 3 year old baachan so a Yukata,Tsucchan can really go either way with Short hair beauty or Ikemen(Just crush the last year's champion) and Nagichan in something WA would awesome(like Gouhime from the taiga drama, tbh I'm fine with anything that isn't icy/cold like last year).

13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    It's rigged, I tell you! The all thing is rigged!

You really planned all this. I think Kurenyan with a guitar is a given, she might wear something Sayaneesque. Kasumin might surprise us with something not sexy. Riona is definitely bringing a huge book saying English. Tsucchan it's kinda indecisive, so she'll probably wear what Nagi tells her to. Nagichan... is going to be a huge melon, but a Made in Hokkaido melon.

14. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Is all Nagisa fated to become melons ? :cry2: Shibuya Nagisa was watermelon last year(Nagishuu mochibe is returning a bit but Kurenyan is too strong).

Still sad that Tsucchan cut her hair :(

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

16. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Lol but Yamagata has it.

[​IMG]

17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Ah! But this one is just a melon, it doesn't have water!

You're not going anywhere now! We have cookies!

I think this wasn't the right time. She's still a bit unknown to the fandom and was getting some attention with her current (well, not anymore) figure. To change everything at such a critical time has unknown consequences: it might go well, but it can also ruin everything.

Maybe Muramoto can take some advantage of this: "Who the hell are you?"

18. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Definitely practiced before.
    In badminton, forms don't lie.

19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I've only played it once or twice at school and I looked like retarded.

20. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Dw, most people look retarded playing, even old timers if they were never taught the proper form.

Which... Is why the sport was considered stupid by majority of those who don't have enough exposure to it.
    It actually takes training to look good playing it.

Kinda like jumpshots in basketball, if you were never taught how to jump, balance and shoot, you just shoot like an amateur.