1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hayasaka Tsumugi (Tsumugi) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    At first I though of it quite similar to you but Tsucchan haven't entered highschool yet so I was pretty unconcerned about her cutting her hair right short the whole time :lol:(I'm often really against any major image change during a big momentum wave but I was surprisingly totally fine with this one)
    https://twitter.com/nyoki_n/status/779499954045722624 I mean this is probably the highest likes and retweet I've seen from a cameco out of all 8 events this month :).
    And tbh there's probably gonna be next to no negative consequences because it's not like she changed all that much visually and the momentum is on her side(It'll grow long before you realize it). On the other hand she could potential get a ton of newer fans that are big fans of short haired girls(The hair cut itself could spark another wave of Tsucchan hype). And it's not like all the things that make her standout in the first place is suddenly going to disappear from this one hair cut. Her image as a cool bishoujo is already pretty establish among the Eitas and 48g fans thanks to AKBINGO and the strong Tsumugi wave this past few months.

Personally I'm kinda curious how far she will rise once her love and passion for team 8 become more known among the fans and Tsucchan's love for team 8 members is second to none imo.
    Because it's certainly one of main reason why she's so popular with the older members.
    Maria and Ayane was on Tsucchan hype train before anyone else so there's no surprise there. She also ranked #2 in both of Shiorin and Rinrin oshimen rankings while is easily in Nao's Kami 7(prob top 3). EriNanase love for Tsucchan have also always been special o12800960p.jpg tsumu3.jpg tsumu2.jpg .

These are some of the prediction for this year's Janken when it comes to Tsucchan [hehe] Muramoto is obviously a big Tsucchan fan. It wouldn't surprise me if Tsucchan was his real oshimen.
    Muramoto(Center),Nikkan Sports(Center),Okada Nana(Block winner top 7) and Asahi Shinbun(Block winner top 7)

Btw Ikumin fans were pissing me off calling her unmotivated and sh** back when Ikumin got her 47 machi e center "stolen" from her :). It's fine and all to be concerned and worried about Ikumin position within team 8 but attacking another 8 girl is kinda meh in my book(it totally backfired for Ikumin so idk).
    And the reason Nagichan couldn't make it to ABA Festival this year is due to the HS event (it's a 5 hour event too):cry2:

Kanetan is useless :lol:
    yamagta.jpg
    All of these mascot are too unpopular and are like trash compare to Gunma-chan :cry2:Yamagata doesn't have a mascot even worth mentioning :( and have one of them even placed within top 50 of the yearly mascot ranking before ?. That triangle thing can do an amazing handstand but that's it. So I can't imagine any mascot coming out with Tsucchan for Janken Taikai. What outfit Tsucchan will wear is still a total mystery.

CtNREXVVMAAbjCL (1).jpg
    ....Awaiting more Tsucchan photos with Sakura,Katomina,Mahoho and Nanamin(cmon it's senshuuraku... some net news site better be there).

2. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    ^ I rather said the 愛 (LOVE) helmet of Naoe Kanetsugu, who was the central figure in the Taiga drama Ten-chi-jin :)
    Btw, the rabbit is...... :^^;:

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Well, they did love Naachan's haircut. I can't say I was a big fan of it either, but if it works where it matters...

Well, too bad for them that there's someone who's second to none for her.

How do you even make a prediction for Janken? :^^;:

Wait, she has fans???!!! Just kidding. These kind of things had to happen eventually. Like Naanya said, Party is over. Team 8 fans can't be united forever.

4. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    There's something like this bbb.jpg in the Janken Guide book and they had a ton of members/press do their own prediction(In Mako case Kasumin made it from team 8 :)).

5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    All right, but... how do you predict Janken? xD

6. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Easy..you just have to believe that the whole thing is rigged and make me your predictions.

7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    One method is to sit with a friend and play it out. That's what Kojimako did on showroom this week.

8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    But in that case, more than a prediction, is a simulation.

9. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Nao have been making moves on Tsucchan for a long time now despite having Tani already so who knows :lol:. nao.jpg and this is still a thing o14401920p (18).jpg (look at that text..)
    Lol just see it as another way to enjoy the janken tournament :lol: I kinda fill it similar to how I fill my Koshien/March Madness bracket predictions. You could really fill it as it with your favorite girl winning each blocks or pick the members that are known to be strong in janken or that you feel have the luck on their side this year(Tsucchan was 4th in the AKBINGO lucky girl thingy so all I have is faith :)).
    You could go all analytics and look into the percentage of what each girl put out/habits/weaknesses. Tsucchan for example was really strong in team 8's Nagoya dome HS janken but in the qualifier all she really put out was just scissors so it wouldn't surprise me to see her go scissors first(She should be pretty strong against Fujita Nana but I have a feeling the winner of Emika vs Fujita Nana/Tsucchan is gonna win this block).

10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Nice Engrish.

Paruru won a tournament, they said it was her aura. Jurina also won it, and they also said it was her aura. No, they said it was rigged! What have they done afterwards? It's just pure luck and if some win more times than the rest it's just pure coincidence. In fact, it's quite common. Well... in some cases it might be pure stupidity by the girls: how come nobody saw that Jurina was doing the same thing?

11. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I though it was pretty rigged until they changed the reward from centering the AKB single to Solo debut. Jurina's run had like 0 aiko so it was pretty bs imo. Milky's run on the other hand was seeded and it wasn't a smooth sailing like Jurina's so I was fine with it. Fujita Nana winning was also great.

And this time around it's all about getting to top 7. All Block is stacked except for E so the chances of having a strong unit is really high already(Qualifiers sucks). So there's next to no point in rigging this time around either.

12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    By the way, they're doing a 7 member unit, but how do they decide who wins the tournament?

13. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    seed.jpg (bottom right corner) Make a bracket out of the remaining 7 girls with 1 block getting seeded(Via lottery of course). And it should be easy to end up with a winner.

14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    God, that's so frigging unfair.

But I hope it's A Block!

15. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
  16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  17. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    It's still better than those two shot event photos where everyone of them end up with those large thighs.

19. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    i like when muramoto sama annoys hayasaka san :D

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
  20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen: