1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hayasaka Tsumugi (Tsumugi) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Ah.. Tsucchan is too cute(seifuku no hane chorus running in my head). Btw Tsucchan was so slow on Mirai Monster :lol: even though she used to run sub 8 sec before.

2. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    She wasn't exactly slow. I've only seen like two or three girls faster than her. But she lost it a bit at the end.

3. itachi101

itachi101 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    where's the video of her in mirai monster
    share it guys

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

5. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
  6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    What exactly do you mean? :XD:

7. itachi101

itachi101 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
  8. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    in this akbingo episode 410 hayasaka vs muramoto again jajajajjajajajajajjajaja

9. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    It's quiz and stuff so who else but Tsucchan and Hijirin from Tohoku members ? :lol: (jk but Tohoku members in general are all pretty good when it come to Academics)
    Tsucchan was amazing on AKBINGO once again this week(Getting the last scene) but it will be another 4 more episode before we could possibly see her again on AKBINGO(She was busy with school tests during the last recording but I'm sure OdaEri,Hiichan,Rinrin and Naru will leave a good impact for team 8). And LOL at Muramoto going ham on a fan that was bashing Tsucchan while praising Tsucchan once again https://twitter.com/WRHMURAMOTO/status/783371224084733952 .
    up next for Tsucchan this weekend is http://toyota-team8.jp/news/hokkaido_tohoku/20160924-967435936138517.php into http://toyota-team8.jp/news/hokkaido_tohoku/20160921-656901371457425.php into Janken.

10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    You realize that Tsucchan will have a lot of haters if she ever gets to be popular because of her personality, right? Are you ready for that?

11. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    That's perfectly fine tbh :lol: because the type of anti she'll get in general are those who know nothing about Tsucchan other than what they see on AKBINGO and thinks that she's salty/cold or they were already team 8 anti to begin with(too many people are looking for the next paruru :fp:) but once they get to know more about her it's totally different. And I actually think Tsucchan is the total opposite of that and feel that Tsucchan is the type that will barely have any hater if she get really popular because of her personality(the only way I see that not being the case is if the mgmt screw up and gori push her as team 8 center within the next upcoming year because it would create the biggest hate magnet team 8 have ever seen amiss this Yuiyui/Nagi/Naru trio fight for center position and even Yamada would probably get a ton of hate if she was to center the team 8 song).

The reason why I got so into Tsucchan in the first place was because personality wise there were a lot of area that she resembles..

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
  12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Any girl that has a lot of success has also many haters. No matter how they are or act. Unless you're fine with her being in a supporting role.

"Tsucchan, why are you doing this to me? I thought we were soulmates..."

I'm not really sure what comes next. Yamada came out of nowhere and was given everything. In this particular case, it does look like they're turning to Tsucchan... but there's Yuiyui.

Resembles what? Yourself?

13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  14. Aal

Aal Kenkyuusei

Princess from Yamagata

Attached Files:

15. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    She's beautiful but that short hair she looks like 25 year old reporter for NHK world news. If she sticks with her studies she could easily get tv or government job in her prefecture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

^
    You should look when tsucchan in Seifuku no Hane Pv..her short hair same like that time
    But yeah i prefer her in long hair

17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  18. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Tsucchan finally did SR and even twice !!! :). Look like there was a period where Tsucchan and Nagichan had a fight and wasn't talking to eachother at all for a while and Nao,Yamada and Tani were the one that helped them make up. But because of that fight they got even closer and is now the pair in team 8 [hehe].

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
  19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    That just proves that, deep down, Nagi is pure evil.

SHOWROOM 10/15

if the video does not show watch the video here

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Tsumugi and Hijirin duet @Yamagata on 10-15-2016!!!!

365 nichi no kamihikouki

credit: uploader

Last edited: Nov 6, 2016