Okubora Chinatsu (Chippi) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    [​IMG]

Team: 8
    Name: Okubora Chinatsu (
    奥洞千捺)
    Nickname: Chippi (ちっぴ)
    Birthdate: September 10, 1998
    Birthplace: Gifu, Japan

2. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

3. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    The Gifu's representative in AKB48 Team 8 announces her graduation from the group

On June 18, idol group AKB48 Team 8 member Okubora Chinatsu, who is Gifu prefecture's representative, announced her graduation from the group.

She explained the reason for her graduation on the team's official site, "It's been about 2 months since our activities[​IMG] began, and it was getting difficult for me to continue the activities while coping with my schoolwork, so I started feeling that I would not be able to stay as the way I am in front of you fans if I continued this."

As Team 8 has a concept that is "idols that go to see you" with 47 members chosen from each prefecture, there will be an audition to elect a new representative of Gifu, which will be only for the residents in Gifu prefecture.

[​IMG]

Source[​IMG] & Image: Oricon

http://www.tokyohive.com/article/20...eam-8-announces-her-graduation-from-the-group

That was fast :wtf:

4. moonlit

moonlit Member

tbh I was expecting something like this to happen soon.
    Most girls in team 8 are still in school and going to meet fans all over Japan and not stay in the theater like normal AKB is bound to be stressful and time consuming. (in case of theater most members simply move from their prefecture to the prefecture with the theater)
    I was counting on several girls quitting because of school.

5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrUG74QzPKorpyP81vJwIsw

======================================================================================================

if the video does not show watch the video here
    ======================================================================================================

She wants to interact with us.

• Like Like x 1