1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Goto Moe (Moekyun) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Crests, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Usagi Chan

Usagi Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takakuramoeka
    Twitter:
    parutart
    She seems to be getting more and more beautiful each day, also regarding the Team B shuffle i wonder why team B :| and pardon my ignorance, i haven't really understood how the handshake slots work so i would really appreciate it if you could enlighten me or somebody would explain to me how it works. So moekyun sold 18 slots, that means 18 hundred people (1800) are going to her handshake? sorry i really don't know thanks :) good for her i hope she'll gain more fans

2. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    @Usagi Chan I think it's more than that actually - I seem to remember each slot is an hour and a half, and somebody said one slot is around 500 handshakes. There is talk that people are just buying handshakes for unpopular girls delibrately to get the election voting tickets, but the girls are still selling in the kind of order you would expect, so I don't think that's the whole story. I hope she gets a lot of fans :D

Tabi Shoujo! I *really* hope somebody will sub this - it looks like they had a lot of interesting conversations.
    http://48video.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1271.html

3. Usagi Chan

Usagi Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takakuramoeka
    Twitter:
    parutart
    Oh so that's how it works, thank for telling me :chuffed: oooh! that's the episode where she was with nakomiku! yeah i hope somebody subs that soon too, it's so cute!!

4. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    So Moekyun was also on Nemousu Terebi recently. They had to wake someone up, and there were a couple of performances thrown in too. It's here. She's in the performances in Part 2 as well.

http://48video.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1229.html

5. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. Usagi Chan

Usagi Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takakuramoeka
    Twitter:
    parutart
    ^ vote for moekyun! the goal is under girls :D

7. Usagi Chan

Usagi Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takakuramoeka
    Twitter:
    parutart

if the video does not show watch the video here yassss moekyun the future cake shop owner :hehe::hehe:

8. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOEEEEE! She is 14 today :D

9. Usagi Chan

Usagi Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takakuramoeka
    Twitter:
    parutart
    Belated happy borthday to moekyun!! :3 :blush::blush: hope she ranks this year

10. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Hey, it's still the 20th where I am.

[​IMG]

I did make her a banner, but it's pretty bad. I have no photoshop and wouldn't know how to use it anyway. I sent her a birthday card - hope it made it to Japan!

Moe is also in the AKBingo performance of Bokutachi wa tatakawanai. She's in the middle row on the far left.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Also, she's performing with Team B in the theater on Monday! It's the first time.

11. Usagi Chan

Usagi Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takakuramoeka
    Twitter:
    parutart
    ^ dude saw your birthday banner it was okay man and moekyun looks cute in the pic and the blue background colour suited her yay team b~ :blush:

12. Usagi Chan

Usagi Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takakuramoeka
    Twitter:
    parutart
    [​IMG]
    Moekyun took a selfie with the queen they are so cute yasss :^O^::cute:

13. Usagi Chan

Usagi Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takakuramoeka
    Twitter:
    parutart
    [​IMG]
    Got this image from a fellow stage48 member, this might not be accurate but moekyun ranked in the korean election! :blush: I would love to see moekyun on june 6 i swear my heart wouldn't contain it and i would cry due to happiness [hehe]

14. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    No rank for Moekyun in the actual election though :( It was kind of expected though. Next year maybe.

On the plus side, her seitansai is Tuesday. I was slightly worried she wouldn't get one with Team K, but nope, Team K it is. The line up is Aigasa Moe, Ishida Haruka, Iwasa Misaki, Uchida Mayumi, Kitahara Rie, Kobayashi Kana, Goto Moe, Shimada Haruka, Shimoguchi Hinana, Suzuki Mariya, Miyazaki Miho, Yumoto Ami, Iino Miyabi, Ichikawa Manami, Omori Miyu, Kitazawa Saki.

I'm kinda pleased 'cause from her Google+ she gets along well with Kitazawa Saki, and Ichikawa Minami was who that crazy somersault was with, and Hinana and Yuami will be there. So, hopefully a happy Moe.

15. Usagi Chan

Usagi Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takakuramoeka
    Twitter:
    parutart
    Yes she didn't rank but yes I also expected that, it's gonna be okay since she's still new and as time passes by her fanbase will grow and i am confident that it will because moekyun is very hardworking she has my support. Moe moe moe~ :blush:

16. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Flowers from Moekyun's Seitensai last night...

gotoflo.jpg

17. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    Saw her seitansai yerterday. Always make me laugh that a lot of people have an image of Moe-kyun as a tiny loli where now she's grown a lot and is said to be very majime and perfectionist in rehearsals and stuff.
    I think she enjoys training people so she's going to be a great (and strict) senpai. No wonder she was so stocked to get kouhai with the 2nd gen draft and Team8.

Man, her relationship with Hinana is so weird and I think Hinana was sick or something cause she was in and out of the performance during the show.
    I don't know if they're mad at each other or just take their rivalry very seriously but it was the first time in a long time I've seen them talk to each other during a stage. The Namai Kids segment was so awkward as the members were pushing them to do it. And they seemed so close when they were draftees too...

Actually, I'm glad she's going to TeamB cause the change of scenery could help her and her position in K was terrible. I hope that they transfered her with the idea of pushing her and I can see her get along with Ryoka.

18. Husky

Husky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Lol, I would like to see her as "majime" kind of character; in all the shows I've seen so far she was rather cutie type. About her being transfer to teamB - I thought that it suits her, exactly because her cute site. Can you recomand me some videos where I could see her otherwise? :)

Anyway she seems a hardworker and I hope that next year she will be ranked in SSK... She has really beautifull voice, so it would be great if she could go solo in the future.

19. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    Well, my guess was she been exposed to how Team K worked from her very beginning. Imagine, she actually seen Yuko, Yuihan, and Shimada trained, all those "monsters" during rehearsal and I guess that gave her a very deep impression on how hard and perfectionist should work..

I just noticed something, recently I re-watch last year documentary, and I noticed that her camera time was one of the longest in the documentary. Even longest among the Draftees too. And from the "Namai Kids way" early that time, my guess was actually management want to really "push" both of them, Moekyun and Hinana as a direct NakoMiku rivalry. I mean, her Draft speeches (I don't want to disrupt the harmony of Team K) look like Yuko really loves her, But somehow they cut the push.

My guess was because Moekyun and Hinana grown up too fast, within several month she already grown several inches tall. So, although they are still super cute, but they didn't fit with the chibi, tiny lolis image anymore..

And naah, I don't think she got a trouble with Hinana.. It probably just because all the member just improvise that segment to get them talk and they totally not rehearsed that part. Hence the super awkward MC. They just do a Tabi Shoujo with NakoMiku several weeks ago, they look totally normal to my that time..

20. sasuga akb48

sasuga akb48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    When will Moe go over to Team B?