1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Goto Moe (Moekyun) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Crests, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    Well we don't see that side of her because both times I heard about it were during her seitansai (this year and last year) where all the members said she was very serious backstage and during practice.
    It surprised me cause the first time I saw Moekyun was in the Nemousu episode with all the AKB draftees where she was going crazy, even hugging Ijiri lol!

Saw that too, and she got a lot of screentime during the sports festival too! Really hope her transfer to Team B means management's going to push her this year. They gave her more HS slots too!

Moekyun and Hinana seemed very mature compared to NakoMiku lol. Remembers me of Moekyun's seitansai when Haruppi got very surprised that NakoMiku were her senpai lol.
    It's just that you don't see Moe and Hinana interact with each other EVER in teamK. Their talk during her seitansai wa probably the first time I've seen them talk to each other on stage. Always seemed very weird cause they're from the same generation, same age, and they used to always be together during the draft.

2. Usagi Chan

Usagi Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takakuramoeka
    Twitter:
    parutart

if the video does not show watch the video here
    moekyun's reaction lmao at 1:37 wait for it..:hehe:[hehe]:lol:

3. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    Yeah..
    It's either a typical
    "Kyaa <3 :cute:" moment..
    or she actually thinking
    "That gotta hurt!! :blink:"

4. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Based on her expression, I'd say she was surpised but "kyaa" moment ;)

But can't deny she was cute :blush:

5. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    So, on 150630 Moekyun was on AmeSuta about the future of AKB. It was with Yumoto Aami, Ino Miyabi, Ichikawa Manami, Umeta Ayano and Fukuoka Seina. I can't for the life of me find any video of the show. But, I think each of the girls did an hour live something or other after, responding to comments sent in, and some kind soul has put Moe's on Youtube. Here it is, one whole hour of Moe cuteness.

The full title of the show was 『先輩に敬意を表しつつこれからのAKBは私たちが作らなければならないと声高らかに叫びたい!』.

Edit: I also found a sewing segment from Nemousu. Apparently Moekyun can sew!

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
  6. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    I was watching kojimako's seitansai and i noticed something. Did Moekyun hit growth spurt? Or was she always that tall? :cute:

Ps, sorry if this was an old topic :^^;::worthy:

Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
  7. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    I think she was just hitting puberty when she first joined AKB. She's grown wayyy taller in the past year. They mentioned it in her own seitansai actually - she's taller than Kitarie now.

8. Husky

Husky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Not only taller, but also look a lot more mature
    I really like her voice and hope that with a time she would become more popular :)

b3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2015
  9. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Also, did anyone notice that when they shuffled the teams in Spring, they announced captains and Takamina first. Then, it went Megutan A, Tano K, Moekyun B, Sayaya 4. Now, Megu and Tano have been centering A and K already when Paru/Jurina were absent, i.e. most of the time. Sayaya is also very pushed.... I would absolutely love it if Moe has a prominent position in new B and if she gets to sub one of the top spots. Maybe I am hoping too much though!

Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
  10. Usagi Chan

Usagi Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takakuramoeka
    Twitter:
    parutart
    ^ I also want that to happen! And moekyun is very cute awwww cutest reptile ever ^w^ and I love her dress she's growing up <3

11. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    So, I do not understand what this is. Something with MoeHina and bum sumo. That is all I managed to make sense of xD

12. thesevendevil

thesevendevil Kenkyuusei

sev1.jpg
    Yesterday Yokoyama Team K Last Theater Performance (Halloween Night).
    Moekyun in Yukirin Position. Hope in New Team B she get front position too.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2015
  13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

14. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    So, Moe is in Koasa's stage. She doesn't have a standard unit - she is in a rakugo MC kind of unit with Maachun. I am disappointed she doesn't get to sing, but Maachun is awesome at MC so it should be good.

Also, Naachan talked about Moekyun in the self intro MC on 17th. I'm not sure exactly what was said, but it had the word daisuki in. :D

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 19, 2015
  15. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Moekyun is due to appear in a TV show! It's "AKB48 no konya wa otomari", which I think means something like "AKB48's sleepover". It's a bunch of young members all in pyjamas plus a couple of MCs. It will air on 6th October, something like 1am Japan time.

Moekyun has also done the acapella Oogoe Diamond twice in the special stage now. She's singing the soprano line with Tano. She posted that she had been really nervous, but she didn't really look it at all, which was nice to see. She's also had to lead the rakugo unit a couple of times when Maachun wasn't there, and she did a great job.

Finally, Moekyun has been doing a LOT of Q&As on Google+. If you have a question for her, go and ask! She's been posting the answers to about half a dozen questions every day for about a week. I read the garbled auto translate version, but it's still really interesting. She really wants to get more comments on her Google+ and you can see the effort she's putting in.

Obligatory cute Moekyun picture. Actually I like this one so much it can be my profile pic for a bit.
    [​IMG]

16. Usagi Chan

Usagi Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takakuramoeka
    Twitter:
    parutart
    I'm so happy that moekyun is gonna be a part of this show together with other fresh members! i would get to see her a lot with all those other fresh members that i like :cute:

[​IMG]

17. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Moekyun is also in a skit in episode 88 of AKB48 Show. It's got Shimada Haruka, Iwata Karen, Moekyun, and Hinana. I'd say what it's about but my Japanese isn't even good enough to get the gist!

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

19. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Moekyun got selected for the Mushi Kago group in the 42nd single. Can't wait to hear the song! I think it will be another cute fest though.

Moekyun has passed 100 theater shows now. She has appeared in every single Yokoyama K stage and every single Shunputei Koasa stage. In the latter she's had to do the acapella soprano line on her own a couple of times, and you can really hear her well at the end bit. It's great :D

Moekyun went with Nakky and Megutan to surprise Naachan on her birthday (apparently in the middle of the night?). She's the one filming.

She also keeps appearing in the mini lives at handshake events. Like, regularly. I am thinking this is a good thing :) She also had a recording for Ariyoshi AKB, but I haven't seen it yet - not sure it's been broadcast.

[​IMG]

Looking forward to new Team B and hoping she gets a good position! New B is reeeeally short of members what with all the recent graduations, so hopefully she will at least get to sub a fairly high up position.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2015
  20. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    I forgot to mention that Moekyun appeared on AKB48Show (episode 90) in one of the disaster area trips. She was talking about it in the bus and she was crying. Some kind soul has translated this! It's here: http://nagekinofigure.tumblr.com/post/132831400368/moekyun-so-amazing . You can watch the episode here: 48videodouga.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2570.html

So, Moekyun joined AKB partly because she wanted to do something useful to help people. I think that's really sweet. She's also a Matsui Rena oshi so I reckon that may have had something to do with it as well!