1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirata Rina (Hirari) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

Re: Hirata Rina / 12th Generation

^She grew up in america, most likely. She was born in Japan.

2. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Oh okay. She's so cool though!!! Was hoping for an AKB member to speak fluent English besides that one SDN member who could speak fluently in English, too.

3. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100

grew up in America?? wow [shock] cool! [rock]
    no wonder that she has Hillary/hirari as her nickname.. :D

4. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^ And that's why she's my favorite! That is so cool though...I just keep on saying that over and over. I'm still amazed on how she can speak English fluently though! Amazed still.

5. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

Oh, she speaks English!? I thought the Hirari nickname came from Skirt, Hirari :lol: Obviously not, Hillary! :awesome:

I'll have to see how she talks [hehe]

6. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

I can not believe you guys haven't heard her talk yet! Lol. XD Her voice is high, so when she speaks in English, she has a high and a cute voice, lol. Her English is fluent since of course, she was born in America and this is a reason why she's my favorite KKS now.
    Edit: New page in Hirarii's thread! :D

7. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

I think she's my favourite 12th gen.

YES, THAT'S IT.

This girl is my favourite. I'll follow her until she's AKB's new ace. hnfglkjdfkg,.fjm;kmgjfk;lmtfkgdhlhfmkg';lmhjhfgk;lmijnglfogjnlktr;edfbjknhlfdf;.dfjhnejfhjklrtejbdhjlkjgn

HILLARY I HARDLY KNOW YOU BUT I LOVE YOU

so pretty

8. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Me too! I hardly know Hirarii, but I like her because she is so pretty and also she can speak English fluently and very well! You are awesome that she is your favorite. Gosh, my AKB list is so confusing now....I'mma wait till it is all settled out. I really hope Hilary could work hard enough, so she can be promoted in AKB48! I wish she was already. She is not only my 12the Generation favorite, but my Favorite until she gets promoted to AKB. EDIT: Sorry for the mess up on words. The iPad 2 auto~corrected me, big time.

----vSorry! :^^;: I just always get so psyched in whenevery somebody posts in somebody's thread I like! :XD: It always happens to me though.... [hehe]

9. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

:fp: do you really have to reply to every single post? and she wasn't born in America, she was born in Fukuoka. She grew up in America.

Can't wait for her to perform more *o* I bet she's going to be in Gyakuten Oujisama for K6 and prob hoshi no mukougawa or saboten in A6.

10. ichigopapa

ichigopapa Kenkyuusei

Please stop using Hillery for her nick name. I have an inside scope that its realy Hirari. Dont know where any one got Hillary from other than a bad Japanese pronounceation.

Attached Files:

11. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

Hirarii = Hillary in japanese. It's written in hiragana, so it's technically hirarii, but Milky is technically Mirukii too. I've been using Hillary because it's original and she speaks English.

12. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

13. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100

OMG! She's so adorablee!! SOOO ADORABLE!!!! :inlove: :inlove:
    She COULD SPEAK ENGLISH VERY WELL! OMG! I THINK I LOVE THIS GIRL!!!! <3 <3

14. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

OMG THAT IS THE MOST ADORABLE THING I THING I EVER SAW :inlove: :inlove:
    BBY HIRARIIIIIIIIIIII<333333333
    dgf;lyfdbuilrydfhljkdfoclkdf;ljdgf'odfg

i love this girl, omg, everything about her is like perfect, omg I'm going to support her forever. <3

15. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

That picture of Hirarii is so cute and pretty! But, I call her Hillary sometimes and other times I call her HIrarii. xD But, for now, I'm just gonna call her Hillary.....
    il
    I cally Miyuki, Milky, too. And if you do use Hillary, of course, that's definitely fine. :D And I call her Hillary at well, too. :) About that thing before.........read my post above it near the bottom. xD (I always do get so into a subject though....sorry if that bothered you???)
    It is so cute though~!!!!! I saw that video already because my sister has the stage. Lol. ^^
    I LOVE THIS GIRL TOO. :inlove:
    I'm gonna support her, too, but for next year's election, I'm thinking about voting for her...hhmmm...I should.

16. ichigopapa

ichigopapa Kenkyuusei

Hirata Rina was born in Fukuoka Japan and moved to the U.S. where she lived for many years. She speaks perfect english and has no accent. She returned to Japan and has live in Tokyo since the auditions started. Something not everyone will know is that Hirarii is an accomplished ballet dancer, which she has studied since she was 4 years old. Too bad no one will ever see what a great ballerina she is. Her grace and beauty on stage I'm sure is due to the fact that her and all the girls have to work very hard. I like everthing about this girl and I know baring any infighting from the group she will go very far with AKB48.
    Think about it, you have 9 new girls vying for the attention of new and old fans. Each one of them wants to move up as fast as possible. The competition must be fierce. Although it might go unsaid between them they each know that their position within the group is dependent upon how popular they are with the fans.

Attached Files:

17. kurotori

kurotori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae

^ Instant favorite KKS right here!
    I would love to see her dance, and when she gets promoted to a team, maybe she can sing in english? :^O^:
    She was completely fluent, whenever I hear an idol speaks english, I always expect an accent!
    Can´t wait to see more of this one, for sure! :cute:

18. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

Thank you so much for sharing the link to Hirarii speaking English! :cute:
    She speaks so well, sounds so cute and her eyes keep drawing me in :cute:
    I really hope that she will go far! I'm seriously supporting her! <3

Thank you for sharing that! It's lovely to know more about Hirarii~ Such a pity that her ballet is something we may not see ;__;
    I've had the opportunity to see some brilliant ballet in my life and I've never forgotten them.
    I'll support Hirarii, she has so much going for her and I want her to go far!

19. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100

wow ballerina? PERFECT!
    This girl is perfect! :XD: thanks for sharing those info .. :inlove:
    I have to wait till she grows up, and be more beautiful.. :inlove:
    hope she won't grad until that time comes.. :XD:

20. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina

After looking at all the new KKS, I have to say that Hirarii is now my favourite 12th Gen
    Not only is she super cute but she can speak English. I'm a sucker for foreign girls who speak English (except Kondo Sayaka, she's neutral to me)