Hirata Rina (Hirari) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

Re: Hirata Rina / 12th Generation

Wow...that seems very interesting how Hillary learned how to do ballet when she was only 4 years old. :O Hillary is very talented with all of her skills and hard work. I could already tell that she is going to work hard and get promoted into AKB48, fast. She dances goods, she sings goods, she could speak English, and she learned ballet when she was 4. That is quite a lot of things right there and since she was born in 1998, that means she is 12 years old and turning 13 this year. For her age, I think she has lots of skills and that means that she got a great gift from God. @ichigopapa: Thanks for the information! ^^; Hoping to see more of Hirarii later on. I also love the attachment-picture you used of Hirarii this time. EDIT: Fixed the age thing...XD

2. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

[hehe] Pretty sure she'll be turning 13 this year.

Maybe she will get to showcase her ballet sometime in her career. I'll be looking forward to it *___* but hopefully her ballet training will pay off in her dancing anyway. :cute:

3. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Yeah, you are right, I am wrong because my FAILS come once up again. xD Lol.

I think that if people tend to train ther kids in training like for dancing, hip-hop ballet, and other types of dancing, then when they grow up, they will be a great dancer if they had all that practice from when they're young. With Hillary having all that practice though from when she was 4 years old, she will probably dance very good when she is older than her age right now since right now, she is good at dancing, so she'll really improve these day, too since also they train all of the KKS really hard before the get promoted into AKB48 and get put into a team.

4. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

^
    ^ I'm pretty sure tanamin used to do ballet during MCs, so I bet Hillary will too

5. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vjlh8mf9XVw[/yt]

HER INTRO VIDEO. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIUGDFHGOERUIDYG9PDFO7BLV6BGYDFOUGYDFHOUXGJLDFXGDHF <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute:

SHE STUMBLES ON HER JAPANESE AND ITS SO ADORABLE AND ITS LIKE OMG SO ADORABLE <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute:

6. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

d'aww she's clearly more comfortable with English than Japanese but her Japanese is just fine :)

7. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina

:cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute:
    SOOOO DAMN CUTE~ <3

8. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100

uwaaaaaaaa Hirari is cute! :inlove: why she doesn't speak English in her whole introduction?? haha... her english is super good!! [rock]
    and she likes PINK! :inlove: OMG, PINK! suits her cute image! Hirari~ :inlove: :inlove:

9. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

the japanese AKB wiki notes that while her English is fluent, her Japanese is poor.

THINGS GET BETTER WITH TIME THOUGH ;O;

also I had a great idea today: in K6 she could under Sayaka cause of her amazing english skills 8D She prob won't but lol

10. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai

I got to see her perform at the theater this past Saturday. All the 12th gen were pretty amazing, great to see it live.

During the "high touch" I made sure to wish her 'good luck' in English. You don't have very much time - but I also tried to convey that we love it when she uses English in her MC's [clap]

11. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

;O; if you see her perform again tell her her biggest fan is supporting her from america lol OR STH IDK.

12. ichigopapa

ichigopapa Kenkyuusei

I missed you by a day. I went to the Sunday show to see her as well. All the girls did such a great job and I was thrilled to see them live. I was a little taken back by the crowd though. Felt like taking a bath after leaving and seeing the fans that show up week after week to see them perform. I hope it’s not a true reflection for their fan base. Were you the tall white guy there on Sunday? lol

Attached Files:

13. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai

I was there on the 11th - came out for the Sousenkyo.

The fans for the noon show were pretty normal, in fact there were two or three families at my show with young kids. They were probably more like - why is this creepy old gaijin here? :lol:

I did run into another Stage48 member when I was there though [clap]

14. -itsumademo-

-itsumademo- Kenkyuusei

Wow definitely one of the prettiest kenkyuusei!
    She deserves to shine! [​IMG]

15. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

Watched part of the K6 show on the 18th (she wasn't there though) and it was kind of funny how Haruu was trying to do adapt Hirari's catchphrase for herself and failed. Possibility of her catchphrase becoming popular like Miorin's?
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKe2pFG0M34[/yt]
    Hopefully her and the other 12th gens get some decent push like the 9th gens (and Miorin) did! Maybe on Ariyoshi and Nemousu (and hopefully AKBingo or Shukan too).

16. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

That's so awesome how she talks in English in the beginning so perfect and fluently~*o* Amazing. ^O^ I couldn't understand what she was saying though in Japanese. xD
    LUCKY.

17. ichigopapa

ichigopapa Kenkyuusei

Here are her newest trading cards. Thought you all might like this.

Attached Files:

18. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Thanks for sharing it in her thread, though I've seen them already. [hehe] I really love her theater photos. They're really cute, lol. I wish I could buy them. 8D I hope 12th Generation, like at least few of the members, have a photoshoot besides theater photos. XD We'll see though........I hope.

19. ichigopapa

ichigopapa Kenkyuusei

The Gen 12 girls have their first hand shaking event today near Tokyo Disneyland. People are paying about 15 US to spend 7 seconds holding hands with them. This to me is just too funny. From what I understand some of them buy multiple tickets so they can return to the same girl and continue their conversation. What a gold mine this is. The girls get paid nothing to be there and he takes all the money. The pay for the stages is not that much better. 1000 yen for partial stage and 2000 yen for full stage. So, about 30000 yen per month if they work all stages. Seems like a lot of work for girls so young.

Attached Files:

20. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

^I think we all know about handshake events. And I'm pretty sure it's illegal for them to not make money when they're at work >.> but I'm sure we all know they also don't make much money anyway.

;o; hillaryyyy good luck on your first handshake event ;o;