Hirata Rina (Hirari) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    • Like Like x 3
  2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Interview from Excite:
    https://www.excite.co.jp/news/article/Menscyzo_181911/

Menscyzo_181911_bb79_1.jpg Menscyzo_181911_0da6_2.jpg Menscyzo_181911_2dcd_5.jpg

It's a long 4-page interview, I've pasted an unedited Google translation into the spoiler.

Rina Hirata declares that she will exceed AKB seniors !! The latest DVD interview "I took it off without permission" because it soared too much

Former AKB48 talent " Hirata " Rina Hirata is a big hit with her gravure VR work released after graduating from the group. After that, he continued to play an active role, and it is no longer spoken with the sign "former AKB".

With that said, I hit Hirata, who is currently on my way! The highlight of the 4th DVD "Sweet Body" (Takeshobo), which has just been released, is my thoughts on gravure, and my hobby that I started recently is too surprising. I was taught.

[Rina Hirata] Graduated from AKB48 in 2016. VR gravure work released in February 2019 "First VR, first me. 』(FANTASTICA) entered the gravure world in earnest. Suddenly, it showed its presence by winning the 1st place in the annual ranking of the VR category in 2019 on a major sales site. Size = T160 / B87 / W62 / H95 (CM) / Official Twitter @hirari_official / Official Instagram @hirari_official

Interview with Rina Hirata
    --Congratulations on the release of the 4th image work. Please explain briefly what the contents are.

Rina Hirata (henceforth, Hirata ): This time, the work is conscious of "Japanese". It used to be the case, but this time I participated from the meeting stage and proposed the concept, direction, and costumes.

――What exactly is "wa"?

Hirata: For example , wearing an Oiran costume in a tatami room in a Japanese house. I've always admired Oiran, and during the shooting I was playing songs with that theme, so I was excited! Instead of putting on my kimono, I felt so much that I took it off without permission (laughs).

I also recommend the uniforms in the Japanese-style room, or rather the sailor suit scene! I chose this outfit because I simply thought, "It's more erotic to be skeptical." Underneath that, I'm wearing black lingerie, rumbling indoors and bouncing outside (laughs).

――The underwear of the costume is also pretty sexy, isn't it?

Hirata: It's a fairly aggressive design, so I'd like you to take a closer look (laughs). By the way, I happened to have some private underwear in the underwear I put on this DVD. So maybe you can call it your own underwear. By the way, private underwear is lace-only, so it's rare to find a tight-fitting outfit like today. The line of underwear will come out, and the nipple will also be a "way" (laughs).

――Various places insist (laughs). By the way, this time the scene of the deformed bikini was also impressive.

Hirata: I wore an eyepatch bikini, a deformed bikini with a vacant front, and a swimsuit that made me feel like "Where are you selling?" (Laughs). At first I was a little confused, but at the end I had a lot of fun shooting, and at the end I thought, "I think this one suits me better."

――What other scenes are there?

Hirata: There is a massage scene. At first, I was on the side of massaging, but before I knew it, I was on the side of being massaged. Last time I had only my chest, but this time I was rubbed up to my butt (laughs).

Also, I recommend the scene where the feathers were blown in the room. The costume at that time is super sexy because it's just a feather attached to the nipple. At the time of shooting, the staff members were flying the wings, but it was quite difficult because it hit my face (laughs).

――It seems that it is not recorded this time, but in the previous interview you said that you want to challenge "SM".

Hirata: That's right. Queen !! Wearing a leather costume, whip and bassine! I put on high-heeled shoes and said, "Shall I step on it?" (Laughs). Maybe I want to try next time. I'm a true S ~ (laughs).

--Queen Hirata, I'm looking forward to it. By the way, there are many radical costumes in gravure works, but is there any resistance?

Hirata: Not much for me (laughs). However, there are many female fans, so I keep it to the extent that I don't have to worry too much about it. I am conscious of making works that both men and women can enjoy.

――Please tell us your future aspirations.

Hirata: Former AKB48 group member seniors, let me give you a specific name, I want to surpass Mariya Nagao and Natsumi Hirajima ! The two often appear in "Magazine Shooting Gravure", but I haven't had that experience yet. I want to aim for No. 1 because I will do it! That's why I also want to take a picture and go out to gravure !! If you go that far, it will be recognized by many people, so you can put out more gravure works, connect to work in other fields, and do more of your own activities It's a shame if you can widen the range of.

I also want a regular program (laughs). Recently I started horse racing with pachinko. So we are looking for a job there. By the way, when I hit the pachinko of AKB48, Dalian Chan !! I laughed a lot, "I don't understand!"

――Finally, do you have a message for your fans?

Hirata: We have a lot of surprises this year, so please look forward to it. I will never lose it !!

• Like Like x 1
  3. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    'Making' video of 4th DVD:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 5
  4. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

• Like Like x 3
  5. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Clothes shopping haul from H&M and GRL (Japanese language video):

• Like Like x 3
  6. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I am still amazed that Rina has not been more successful in her post-idol career. I have her photobook and one of her calendars and they are both stellar. She has a wonderfully unique quality to her that I've seen from very very few other models. From the neck up, Rina possesses that fragile beauty that so many other Japanese girls have, but from the shoulders down, she is pure corn-fed Nebraska college co-ed. So few Japanese models are built like she is. I really thought that unique look would be hugely popular with Japanese men. Unless it is and I'm simply not aware of it.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    She's had 4 DVDs and 4 VR releases since 2019.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Wow. I didn't know she has been that prolific.

9. trippy

trippy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuzuha Huge-O
    well, theres always a market for any iv genre however small and niche it is otherwise she wouldnt do tons of them in a quick span of time

. im curious is there any site that track iv number sold like they did with music and book?

10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Hirari today attended a delayed launch event for her 4th DVD at Sofmap in Akihabara:
    https://news.dwango.jp/gravure/60385-2104

lg_fywupi8kajjtqfm7xrg.jpg

The article has a large gallery of 40 photos from the event as well an interview which for me Google Translate is messing up but essentially she said her aim is to be number one in gravure.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Generally, her goal is rather hard to reach, even among former 48, since both Nagao Mariya and Hirajima Natsumi have more attractive body and face than her. For people around her age or younger, Shiroma Miru, Jonishi Kei can easily surpass her. Even among people whose bodies aren't as gravure-friendly, Oya Shizuka and Kato Rena are all formidable competitors at least.
    However, if plus-size model fanbase alone is her niche, it is more possible for her to be in the top. (Although personally I think Tezuka Machiko is better)

12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Hilarys answer is to go slutty. No way will Miru or Kei do anything like that. Hirajima seems to be slowing down and Oya's dvd was a one and done, she won't be getting any more. Katorena is too mainstream for full time grav. I think Nagao could be legendary at full time grav career but I think she harbours desires to go mainstream so she won't go too far.

Hilary on the other hand has already done the boob and ass groping

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Well, that's just short of going full Kito Momona. However, even here, as far as I know, there is still at least one competitor: Tomite Ami (AKB48 gen 8), who is already dare to be filmed 99% bare.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
  14. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Nah, there is a niche in between, Satomi Kaneko a former kks does what I guess could be called "hard gravure". There's no actual sexy times but it is sort of simulated.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Night routine before shooting:

16. rylixav

rylixav Kenkyuusei

Where can I see that? Are you talking about how she grabs herself in the 4 VR videos? Or is there something else I missed?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2021
  17. trippy

trippy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuzuha Huge-O
  18. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    NTSC ALL...I might have to get this one. It's the only reason I didn't get the previous two.

20. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    God bless America
    I'm remember that anta dare episode when during the moe appeal time they filmed the members making kiss face behind glass and hillary was the only member to reenact an open mouth kiss.