1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Acchan's injury was reported on Mezamashi morning news:
    https://twitter.com/k3po5gouki/status/1125894891848945664

This is such a bad luck for Acchan ._. She gave birth recently, she has to take care of her baby, she has movies to promote and events to attend, and just at this moment she gets injured ._. I hope she gets better very soon and take her time to recover before she works again. I was looking forward to see her ;_;

in other news, I read today that Acchan will appear in another movie! but this one seems more of a very little appearance! the movie is related to a drama of 2018 called The Confidence Man JP where Acchan appeared in episode 7. Now in 2019 they are doing a movie and Acchan is on the cast list! That's great! The official Twitter for the movie posted about Acchan today, with a very cute photo:

001.jpg

Adorable!! <3

Random note, the drama/movie has Nagasawa Masami as lead role. it just made me think Acchan is acting in the same projects as Masami quite often in recent years. First in 2017 in the movie Before We Vanish (read more on this post), then in 2018 for The Confidence Man JP drama, in 2019 for the movie Masquerade Hotel, and lastly in 2019 for the movie of The Confidence Man JP. That's a lot! although Acchan's roles are littles in all of these projects, but it's great! There are other actors that Acchan often acted with, like Matsuda Ryuhei, she was in the same movies 3 times in recent years: The Mohican Comes Home (2016), Before We Vanish (2017) and The Last Shot in the Bar (2017). it's interesting to see her act with these same actors again in different projects!

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I just watched these videos of Acchan from back in September 2018, I don't think they were posted here, I never saw them. it was her first public appearance after the announcement of her pregnancy, and she was there to promote for the Studio Mario Cm that she did at that time! There are 3 videos in total:

if the video does not show watch the video here

in the first video, they're talking about the Cm. in the second video, Acchan was asked about her pregnancy and other things, they also show photos of her childhood and she commented about it! and in the last video, they also bring kids wearing costumes on the stage (I think Studio Mario is related to clothes for kids or something). it was so cute when Acchan helped the little boy who was shy and cried, it made me think this is how Acchan will be with her son too <3

For those who never saw that Cm, it's one of the weirdest and unique Cm that Acchan has done LOL it's kinda creepy in a way, but it's also funny though XD

• Like Like x 1
  3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Acchan will be hosting a program about babies and hospital staff on Mother's Day.

"An actress's Atsuko Maeda will be broadcast on “Mother's Day” on the 12th of July. We act as a navigator in the huge mother-to-child hospital-women who save a small life.

The other day, Maeda gave birth to her first child and just became a mother. Although there have been television appearances for interviewing, etc. until now, this work is virtually the first work on television after giving birth. It was weirdly broadcast on Mother's Day.

Maeda said, “I was reluctant to have anxiety until the baby was born safely, and I thought once again that it was a miracle to give birth to a single life. "I was impressed by it," looked back at the recording.

Q. How was it as a program navigator of close documentary of a huge mother and child hospital?

I also felt anxious until the baby was born safely, and I thought once again that it was a miracle that one life was born. I was moved by the weight of my life once again because I had a childbirth.

Q. It will be the first TV work return after childbirth, what did you think when the cast request came?

I was happy. If I had not given birth, I think it was a job I could not possibly do. I thought I might be empathic and cried at the recording site, so I would like you to submit the document first. "

Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 10.05.54 PM.png

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1837862

She posted on instagram:

I was injured at the moment when I was intimidated, and I apologize for causing many people to worry about it. It is recovering well!

It will be Mother's Day tomorrow, May 12 1:15 - 2:15 pm It will be broadcast on Nippon Television Kanto Local.
    "Emergency nurse close contact! We are in charge of a navigator in the huge mother-to-child hospital-women who save small lives.
    I have also experienced many feelings of gratitude, excitement, various first feelings from a lot of anxiety during the 10 months before childbirth, and I can send my daily life to realize happiness now.
    I was in charge of the navigator and reminded me clearly again. I am glad

if you
    can see it if you have time .

One day,
    I will
    try to be a mother like my mother , who can say thank you to my mother!

Screen Shot 2019-05-11 at 5.06.34 AM.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxT_Xz8Aq5G/

Last edited: May 11, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

it's great to see so many projects for Acchan, and she even gets jobs that relate to her real life now, like this Mother's Day program! I'm happy for her <3

Back in January this year, Acchan was guest in her friend Tanaka Minami's radio show for 2 episodes, I listened to them just now! This is before she gave birth and they talked about a lot of things including her marriage and more. For anyone who would want to listen to it, it's here:

2019/01/05 Tanaka Minami Radio - Guest: Maeda Atsuko

At the start, they talked about Sasshi's graduation announcement, then they talked about how Acchan graduated 7 years ago and Minami was surprised it was long ago. She asked Acchan if she still checks AKB and Acchan said she does and she likes them, and also for Sakamichi, she mentioned Nogi, Keyaki and then even Yoshimotozaka, so they laughed XD then they started talking about Acchan's marriage and how she started dating, then got married, and what she cooks now. She said she cooks different things, and she mentioned shogayaki in particular. Then they talked about marriage, and how she got married early. Minami asked Acchan what she thinks about marriage, Acchan said marriage is a good thing, they discussed about how marriage makes you feel stable, reassured and more, how it's different than dating a boyfriend, etc. I think Acchan also told a story about how her mom always told her she would get married before 28 and that it really happened (I'm not sure but I think this is what she said) that's funny XD Acchan and Minami also talked about their past memories!

2019/01/12 Tanaka Minami Radio - Guest: Maeda Atsuko

Here, they talked a lot about Acchan's upcoming movie projects like Masquerade Hotel movie with Kimura Takuya and Nagasawa Masami. Acchan talked about her role and she also talked about the directors who she worked with, etc. then they talked about her other upcoming movie To The Ends of the Earth that she recorded in Uzbekistan. She talked about the movie shooting, she said it was difficult in the mountains, and it took a 7-hours bus ride to get there. She talked about the weather there etc. Minami also said that Acchan did so many movies and projects since her graduation (she really did!) then they talked about other things including japanese dialects etc. and more discussions about their life and memories. They also talked about variety shows and how it's difficult to do XD

These radio shows were nice to listen to, Acchan laughed a lot and she seems really close with Minami (they're close friends), just like Minami said, their talk in the radio show is like friends drinking tea and discussing all kind of things LOL. it was nice to hear Acchan talk about her marriage life, movies, and everything!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

The official Twitter of The Confidence Man JP movie posted another photo with Acchan!
    This time she is together with other female actresses of the cast including Nagasawa Masami!
    The tweet says something like "the birth of a new idol group?" LOL

001.jpg

:cute::cute::cute:

Some Acchan fans posted different photos of Acchan posing with popular actresses, here:

002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

Nagasawa Masami, Erika Sawajiri, Kitagawa Keiko!
    Acchan worked together in movies with all of them. I also like all of them! I love this :blush:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Some Acchan-related news from the past months!

Back in October 2018, Nogizaka46 member Hori Miona talked about Acchan on her 755!

2018/10/11 Hori Miona 755
    "I love every solo song of Maeda Atsuko-san。 Is there anyone who feels the same?☺︎"

This received 3648 likes and more than 100 comments! Yes Miona there are many people who feel the same, including myself XD I really love each and every solo song of Acchan. it might have to do with her voice (she has a very nice vocal tone and it works for different type of songs). Her songs are all so good, and Acchan helped to make these songs so nice. Actually I also love every Acchan center songs, or duets or units etc. I feel like this might really be about her voice. Of course I do know she's not the most amazing singer but her vocal tone is just really nice to listen to! Her singles/albums are all so good <3 I want to make a top 10 ranking of my favorite songs of her one of these days LOL I might post it here XD Anyway I really like Miona so I love that she likes Acchan!

Back in early April 2019, former NMB member Watanabe Miyuki made a playlist of "songs she wants to listen in spring" and there is Kimi wa Boku da!
    Article: https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20190404-00000018-mnet-musi

I couldn't remember clearly but I was sure that Miyuki once talked about Acchan being her favorite AKB member... so I went back and searched on my old tumblr (LOL) and I found things. Here on a Yuko mobame from 2012, it says Miyuki said that her AKB oshimens are Yuko, Acchan and Miorin. in 2013, she posted on G+ a photo together with Acchan and wrote that she loves Acchan a lot. in 2013 again, Acchan talked about going out with Miyuki! They posted about each other as well another time (here and here). and later in 2015 on 755, Miyuki said she loves everything about Acchan and that if she could date a 48G member, it would be Acchan! There's probably more but that's all I found on my old tumblr (that I can't access anymore since 2015 LOL). I just remember that Miyuki congratulated Acchan when she gave birth! She wrote: "Maeda Atsuko-sama, congratulations for giving birth㊗️❤️LOVE❤️"

well, there's a lot more than I thought XD and my memory was right, Miyuki really loves Acchan. I'm glad she still listen to her songs and recommends it!

and lastly, some days ago, I think on 19 May, Yukirin posted on her IG Story videos of her singing Kimi wa Boku da at one of AKB's events!
    Watch it here: https://twitter.com/k3po5gouki/status/1130073814954496005

Kimi wa Boku da is popular [hehe] I love Yukirin's voice and I love seeing one of my favorite members singing a song of Acchan! it's so nice! <3

• Like Like x 2
  7. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "and lastly, some days ago, I think on 19 May, Yukirin posted on her IG Story videos of her singing Kimi wa Boku da at one of AKB's events!
    Watch it here: https://twitter.com/k3po5gouki/status/1130073814954496005"

I posted in Yukirin's thread on the 19th that you had to hurry. It was actually in 6 parts, but they played back to back. My memory is that it was about 2 or 3 minutes in total.

\[​IMG]v

• Like Like x 1
  8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Another promo for "The world of Machida"

9. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Having recovered from her injury, Acchan was able to make a presentation today for her new movie:

• Like Like x 1
  10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Maidigi

11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Another presentation with Acchan for her new movie:

• Like Like x 1
  12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
  13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

There are so many new photos and videos! I'm going to watch everything <3 Acchan looks so beautiful ;w;

This is a bit of a continuation of my previous post here (earlier on this page), there are a few more Acchan mentions by 48G members in the recent months!

Around April or so, I believe it was during Paruru's birthday party, fans asked her questions and for the question about which actress Paruru wants to act with, apparently Acchan was mentioned! This makes me happy since they are both the girls I supported the most in 48G probably (along with 2-3 others, LOL). The original source for this info (report from a Paruru fan) seem to be gone because the Twitter was suspended. But here is a korean post about it.

And one more, around early March, Miichan posted on her IG story the duet song of Acchan and Kojiharu from Team Surprise! She wrote "suko" on it, I made research and this is apparently a slang that means "I like it". She also wrote something else under (with the black background) but I don't understand that XD This song is called "Omoidasu Tabi ni Tsuraku Naru" and it's from Team Surprise 1st Stage.

001.jpg

You can listen to the song here:

Short Pv and the making, for reference...

I actually really love this song, it's one of my favorites! when it was first released, I only saw the teaser and didn't really think much. But there was a time years ago when a japanese Youtuber was doing singing cover of songs including AKB ones. So I checked his channel back then to find more covers of AKB and I listened to a few including this one (this is the Acchan/Kojiharu duet), at that time I didn't recognize the song at all and I was wondering what song is that. After I found out, I heard the original in full and realized how good the song is! Since then it's one of my favorites ^^/ I love their voices and the song is beautiful. <3

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Oricon news story:

Actress Atsuko Maeda (27) attends the public commemorative stage greetings of the movie "Machida-kun's World" held in Tokyo on the 8th. Maeda, who just gave birth to his eldest son in March, felt that “now the big eyes are big and such a cute child is born in my child is a miracle” when asked “a miracle-like experience” that is similar to the style Deeply talked, "I'm sorry, excuse me," said the idiot and confessed with a happy aura in a completely open fool.

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2137145/full/

16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Another story and interview in Oricon.
    Maeda Atsuko, expecting change after childbirth "I want to be told"

"Since graduating from AKB 48 in 2012, Atsuko Maeda has been steadily stepping up as an actress. Nowadays, she has a son with her husband, Ryo Katsuji, and is facing a big turning point as a woman. What does it mean for Maeda to change and to age? She also told AKB48 that she was able to organize it objectively."

About becoming a mother:

"It is a very wonderful thing that the sense of life has leaked. I think that in today's world, anti-aging is a virtue, and you can be as young as you like. But this time, I experienced pregnancy and childbirth and felt that it was a lot of fun to live as it was. Until now, there was a part that was contained from the appearance that "if it was not thin", with moderation. But I became pregnant and got angry when I was overweight, but I thought that it would be good if it was within the range and I was living as I thought. I also had the most weight in my life, and I spent my whole body without giving a bad diet after birth. I am very happy every day."

Screen Shot 2019-06-11 at 8.11.39 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-11 at 8.12.01 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-11 at 8.12.25 AM.png

https://www.oricon.co.jp/special/53133/

• Like Like x 1
  17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    English-language review of To The Ends of the Earth from The Japan Times (the reviewer gives it 3.5 stars out of 5):

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/cultur...th-tough-times-travel-reporting/#.XQDzyCFKiUk

• Like Like x 1
  18. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

From Mariko's IG update today!

D-N92oJUEAESNZ2.jpeg

OMG :cute:

Acchan with Tomochin and Mariko and another friend (I don't think I know her). They look so cute! This seems to be at Mariko's stage play. it's so nice to see Acchan and Tomochin go for support ^^/ in her post, Mariko wrote their names with a heart emoticon next to it and thanked them for coming. <3 Acchan's smile is so cute ;w;

• Like Like x 1
  20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Ugachan うがちゃん is Uga Natsumi 宇賀なつみ, a former announcer for TV Asahi who has gone freelance.

https://aestas.tokyo/

(the wonders of google)