1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Another award:
    "Received an actress for the 43rd Fumiko Yamaji Film Award.
    Thank you for choosing this award that has a lot of love for movies."

74609546_2224419017860576_7976789631825610391_n.jpg

74831315_561383727763511_7781849730306970945_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5cpDozgDJm/

Update: video

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    According to Crunchyroll, McDonalds Japan's new Christmas anime CM for 'Gracoro' Gratin Croquette Burgers includes Acchan among the voice artists:

There's a 'Gracoro Song - Maeda Atsuko Version':

She appears and sings in the 'Making' video:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  3. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    This was posted a week ago (10 videos total). The only thing new is that McDonald's put the ad on their YouTube channel and that Crunchyroll caught up. Here is a screen shot from the press conference (from one of the MAiDiGi versions posted on the previous page, the one with the thumbnail of Akari, her character, eating a gracoro), which makes it clear that she had a part (it appears to be the lead).

Screen Shot 2019-12-04 at 6.52.08 AM.png

4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

So many new content with Acchan! I'm so happy that she got a Cm for McDonalds, especially because the Cm is so nice with the animation and the song and the Christmas/winter feeling, it's really good, and I love when Acchan sings in her Cm! the voice actresses with her sound good too! and I'm glad they posted a Acchan solo version of the little song <3

Acchan looks so nice at the event, and I love that they performed the song live! Acchan sounds so good <3 She was asked there about how long it's been since the last time she sang, and she said like 3 or 4 years ago. She did really well, and I love her voice! ;_; it was also nice that they took one of her fans on stage to try the burgers with Acchan. The fangirl was shy, she looked really happy at the end haha. Even the chef was nervous and happy to talk with Acchan LOL it was fun!

and for the Yamaji Fumiko Film Awards event, Acchan looks so classy and adorable! I also found this other video of the event where an actress of Machida-kun no Sekai (where Acchan is also acting) won an award, and in her speech she thanked people, including Acchan, and the title of the video says something like she was inspired by Acchan's kindness! it's so nice!

5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Unpacking a shipment of her calendar. The 13th is the day of the release event.
    From a previous post:

[Date] December 13, 2019 (Friday)
    [Venue] HMV & BOOKS SHIBUYA 7F Event Space (Tokyo) 7F in Shibuya Jinnan 1-21-3 Shibuya modi)
    [time] FC members only frame 18: 00 ~ / general frame 19: 30 ~ <both first-come sale> 
    ※ without notice "held part (times)", "high The number of tickets may increase.

[Appearance] Atsuko Maeda
    [Content] Bonus party <Handover>

https://info.atsuko-maeda.com/news/event/1004

2197054132752354459_3106934995.jpeg

Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I wish I could get that Acchan calendar, it looks so nice ;_; <3

Last month, on 23 November, it was the birthday of Acchan's close friend, Minami! They celebrated it together and Minami posted videos on her IG! There are 2 videos in total along with 1 photo. The first video was re-uploaded on Youtube, to see the other one, check the original IG post here! Here are Twitter links if you prefer: 01, 02. The start of the first video is so cute LOL Acchan talks about Minami's followers then she congratulate her for her birthday, and I think Minami show her previews of her photobook, and Acchan compliment it. the 2nd video is really funny LOL Minami is laughing because Acchan's clothes still have the tag on them, Acchan please XD Acchan's laugh is so cute LOL then they laughed and hugged <3

Btw random but I see that Paruru gave a like to this post, that's cute! also when I check Acchan's IG, I see that Acchan's posts are often liked by Paruru, Yuihan, Komiharu, sometimes by Renacchi, Naanya, and also often by old gens like Tomochin, Yuko. There's probably more but this is among the ones that I follow (that's how I can see that they liked Acchan's posts) :blush:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Some photos of Acchan from interviews online in the recent months!

From Excite, the interview is about the movie Funeral Master, they shared a lot of pretty photos of Acchan:

008.jpg 010.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 007.jpg 009.jpg 011.jpg 014.jpg

They also shared photos of the movie:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg

From Woman Type, the interview is about Acchan's dream of being actress and how she achieved it after AKB.

016.jpg 015.jpg 017.jpg 018.jpg 019.jpg 020.jpg

From Asahi, the interview is about The Funeral Master.

021.jpg 022.jpg 023.jpg

From MyNavi, the interview is about making dreams come true.

024.jpg 025.jpg 026.jpg 027.jpg 028.jpg

Acchan really did a lot of promo for her latest movies and I'm loving all the photos!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She is now truly a "Legendary Mom!"

Atsuko Maeda: Star drama “Legendary Mother” visual ban The strongest witch in history fighting housework and childcare

Actress Maeda Atsuko starred in the NHK serial drama "Legendary Mother" starting on February 1, 2020, and the main character May played by Maeda was released on December 23. The theme of the drama is "Raising children in the RPG world !?" May (Maeda-san) was once the strongest wizard ever to seal the Demon King, and is now a mother of one child fighting one-operated housekeeping, with a cut that holds May, an eight-month-old single daughter, Sacchan.

003_size6.jpg

001_size6.jpg

002_size6.jpg

https://mantan-web.jp/article/20191223dog00m200020000c.html

official site:
    https://www.nhk.or.jp/drama/yoru/densetsu/

her instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B6Z63tvgSM8/

• Like Like x 2
  9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    An interview with Oricon from after the Official Calendar event.

"Maeda recently held a commemorative event for the “Official 2020 Calendar” in Tokyo. After deepening interaction with each of the fans who rushed in, an interview with ORICON NEWS, which responded immediately afterwards,

After giving birth, she returned to speed in about a month, and made numerous appearances at events related to her performances. It is said that childcare is compatible with her husband's excellence and her mother's support. "I am grateful that I can continue to work without change even if I change privately." Although she has been busy, she said with a smile, "Is there anything that can beat AKB48 in busyness ? (Laughs) I have confidence in my physical strength forever."

In the NHK drama "Legendary Mother" (starting February 1st, every Saturday from 11:30 to a total of 8 times), the role of the mother who struggles with childcare in housework is realistically linked to real life.

"Next year, my child will be able to speak gradually, so I want to show a lot of smiles. If I feel a little nervous or moody, the child will immediately detect and cry. I want to keep doing that catching. It's a small thing, but that's the main goal. I want to spend every day calmly. "

2151876_201912280244127001577484021c.jpg

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2151876/full/

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

The promo photos for Acchan's new drama are so cute OMG She looks adorable with the baby ;w; it must have been nice to record this drama after she herself became a mom in real life, and now she takes the role of a mom and she's acting with a baby LOL not too far from real life [hehe] I can't wait for the drama to start!

Today I rewatched this old performance of Kaze wa Fuiteiru and wow it gave me goosebumps, it's such an amazing performance! They all perform so well here, but especially Acchan look perfect! Her height and proportions really make her stand out and ideal as a center, her dancing is SO good, she is beautiful, and her aura!!! ;w; also her voice is so nice. Just the best! <3

• Like Like x 2
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

So there are a lot of movies with Acchan that I didn't watch yet, and I found some of them subbed in english, so I decided to watch them. I started with the ones where Acchan had little roles. I first watched Shin Godzilla, a movie from 2016 where Acchan made a very short appearance. I watched the whole movie, even if I knew that she's only in it for some seconds XD However when I finished the movie, I realized that I didn't see Acchan o_o; So I went back and her scene was actually at the very beginning, it's in a dark place and it's 5 seconds long, including only 2 seconds where we see her face XD it's really a very very little cameo LOL I found it funny that I watched the whole movie without even realizing that her cameo passed! Anyway my opinion on the movie is that it's really not my type of movies, I was pretty much bored ^^; But it has a popular cast and it's still nice that Acchan appeared.

Here's a photo from back then when they announced that Acchan will be in the movie. in her cameo she does have this hair and everything but the place is dark and we don't see her face this clearly LOL I saw this photo before so I thought her scene will look like this, it must be why I didn't even notice when her scene happened.

[​IMG]

Next, I watched Kamisama no Iutoori, a movie from 2014. in this movie, Acchan's part is little again, she actually doesn't appear, she only did the voice for "Maneki-Neko", a giant cat. I directly recognized her voice! LOL but it was kinda funny since she just repeated the same thing XD As for the movie itself, I enjoyed it! I honestly didn't know what to expect at all (and I didn't read the plot before) so I was really surprised when it started. Back when Acchan got this role, I read that she would voice for a cat, I thought it would be a cute movie. But it's not like that at all, it's quite serious o_o Anyway I liked it! I knew some of the cast like Fukushi Sota and Kamiki Ryunosuke so it made it more enjoyable too. More in spoiler.

I didn't expect that it would involve death, but it started right from the beginning and the whole time o_o I found the games interesting until the end. Although the very ending confused me... that random guy with the beard being called God... and what was the purpose of the guy who was locked in his room... The movie is based on a manga so the manga probably has more details. But anyway the movie as a whole was very interesting and it got my attention, I wanted to know what would happen after each game. (Although I kinda predicted who would end up being the only survivors LOL)

Here's a photo of Acchan from back when she did promo of this movie:

[​IMG]

12. junjou19

junjou19 Member

omg i just watched shin godzilla and i had no idea she was in it haha although i was doing something else while it was playing so I wasn't really paying attention

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@WingsofAngels48 LOL Same, I wasn't totally paying attention either, which might be why I missed her scene and had to go back after I finished the movie XD but yes she literally has 5 seconds scene at the very beginning when they show some young people sliding(?), and the scene is very dark, fast, and it's like recorded from a phone (it's shaking)... LOL

So I actually watched more of Acchan's movies in the past days! This time she had a bit more scenes in these movies. First, I watched The Last Shot in the Bar 3, a movie from 2017. For this movie, Acchan's role is quite important especially at first, even if she's not in the scenes, the role is important. She appears right at the start and she has like maybe 3 scenes or so in total. The movie is mostly following the male lead, a detective, and his friend, who's played by Matsuda Ryuhei who also played with Acchan in The Mohican Comes Home. The movie also has Kitagawa Keiko and I love her! A lot of things happen in the story and it's quite unique. I'll say a bit more in spoiler.

I liked Keiko's role and her story and how it ended when we learn what happened with her pregnancy and how she wants to help that little girl who's sick. As for Acchan's role, idk how to describe the personnality of her role, I guess she was kinda weird... the way she cried LOL her scene were funny XD But overall the movie had weird roles like also Matsuda Ryuhei's role where he looks like he is passive about everything LOL. But it was pretty good overall I enjoyed it.

Here's a photo of Acchan with Keiko from when they promoted this movie! :cute:

[​IMG]

Then I watched another movie with Acchan, it was Dynamite Graffiti from 2018. Alright so this movie was uhm... full of 18+ content LOL. I didn't read the plot before watching it (I didn't read any of these movie's plots before watching them actually) and I didn't expect it to be about that. I guess overall the movie is alright, but it's kinda long (2h18 long) and it had way too many 18+ things, from drawings to photos to nude scenes and sex scenes. Of course Acchan wasn't in any of these LOL she played the role of the girlfriend of the male lead. She's in some scenes here and there. The movie mostly follows the story of the male lead. tbh I was more interested in the story of his mom (the flashbacks) that they show sometimes, but that wasn't the main focus of the movie. Random but the actress who plays the mom seem familiar to me, I saw that she's Ono Machiko. I saw her in the drama Summer Rescue before ^^

Anyway I'm watching all of Acchan's projects and by now I'm not surprised at some of the movies she plays in XD This movie is actually kinda like a mix of her past movies like Sayonara Kabukicho (for all the 18+ scenes LOL) and Kueki Ressha (because that was also a story focused on the male lead's life and their personnalities are kinda similar).

14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    If you were a fan in 2016, you should have seen these posts.

"Acchan can be seen at around the 24 second mark in the US trailer for Shin Godzilla. Oddly enough I don't think she was shown in the Japanese trailers."

• Like Like x 1
  15. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

She may be friends with someone on the production crew and worked one day for a hoot as a glorified extra and that's all of her scenes that survived in editing. But that music is so legendary and so iconic that there should be a law that no Godzilla movie can ever be made without using it.

16. Orangerafi

Orangerafi Member

Oshimen:
    SeichanKomiharuMiionMacharin
    LOL! I watched Shin Godzilla a couple of times including one on cinemas when it came out and I didn't realized Acchan had a cameo on that film until @Mana posted here. I don't check the cast on most films I watch especially on this kind of films.

17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Orangerafi LOL it's so funny that many of you saw the movie but didn't notice Acchan. Even me, who actually watched it while knowing that she's in it, I still didn't notice her part :lol:

Btw I forgot to post it here back then, but in early November, Acchan had another Cm, it was for "TIFFANY MY CHRISTMAS STORY", for the jewelry brand Tiffany, it's a special Christmas promo or something like this! They posted a lot of pretty photos and also some videos! I'll share them here:

0001.jpg 0002.jpg 0003.jpg 0004.jpg 0005.jpg 0006.jpg 0007.jpg 0008.jpg 0009.jpg 0010.jpg

For the videos:

https://twitter.com/acchan910710/status/1190985633960824832
    https://twitter.com/acchan910710/status/1190990238643916800
    https://twitter.com/acchan910710/status/1190992304430911493

She looks so beautiful :cute: 2019 was such a great year for Acchan!

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched another movie with Acchan; this time it was a very old movie, The Suicide Song (Densen Uta), a movie from 2007 with AKB members! it didn't have Acchan only, but also Yuko (lead role), Sayaka, Kojiharu, Miichan, Kasai Tomomi, Ono Erena, Noro Kayo, and a bit of Takamina and Sae. They even perform Aitakatta at the beginning haha but it's a horror movie, it isn't related to idols XD the movie also has Matsuda Ryuhei, he's lead too, but he has no scene with Acchan. I found it funny they were in the same movie back in 2007 and then they did many more movies together after Acchan graduated LOL. the movie also has Abe Hiroshi. Btw this movie was produced by Aki-P! I'll write my opinions under spoiler.

I had to write this under spoiler since it has spoilers LOL but I really thought Acchan would have a bigger role in the movie. when the movie started she was in the first 2 scenes but then right after... she died LOL I was like wait, is this it? XD She only appeared once after for a short moment in Yuko's dream. and that's it for Acchan in this movie LOL she had a little role although it matters in the story. but actually I didn't mind, the movie had a lot of other AKB girls and I love them all, and Yuko is a good actress and I love her too, I enjoyed watching the movie! it made me feel nostalgic just to see AKB girls from back then and seeing them so young! As for the movie itself, it was actually not scary, it was more of a story about suicide, and even though at first the story confused me (but this can be because the subs confused me), at some point it started to make more sense and I actually like how it ended, with the explanation of why that woman is related with Yuko. Also, I really like the song Boku no Hana, the song that is "the suicide song" in the movie. I found out that this song is by the former AKB member Hoshino Michiru, I wonder if Aki-P wrote the lyrics. it's a beautiful song, with sad lyrics. Somehow the scene in the end when Yuko sings the song with the woman was touching to me... ;_;

So yes I enjoyed this movie overall and I'm glad that I found it subbed, even though it was kinda blurry, and the subs weren't always in sync (and the subs confused me at the beginning since I didn't understand the story well XD) but in the end I understood everything, and I'm glad I could watch this old movie with Acchan and many other AKB members who I love. <3

Here's a photo of Acchan and Yuko from this movie. AtsuYuu <3

[​IMG]

19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

20. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13