1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakanishi Rina (Rinatin) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Kazearashi, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I was reading fan comments from matome sites @joooooooooe. No need to link rumors/speculation.

2. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Urgh can people pls stop spreading false rumours without checking the reliability ? Who subbed those shows so inaccurately btw? AIDOL? if you subbed it that irresponsibly, shame on you! Or was it edited meme? Not funny at all !!! You (those who edit) must be shamed too! because do you know that Minami and Rinatin were (or hopefully are) close? Rinatin even defended Minmi when Minami had scandal with her mom in 2012-2013. And Minami has been asked by some fans regarding Rinatin (based on hs accounts) and in no point she said that!! Members even congratulated to her marriage.

And working on kyabakura or not is fine, they are legit career eitherwise. You do think that's an easy job? Think again. If you think again, it's actually similiar to idols doing HS and 2shot and fanservice with fans. If you think being a cabaret girl or boy is a crime, then you should think HS is a crime too.

3. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    @souchan48 that's an old post and someone already corrected me about that. No need to get angry over an old post.

4. Bort

Bort Kenkyuusei

5. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

I guess that ends the "rumor" that management ban her from being at theater performances. Maybe ban her from performing but not being around the theater and current members. :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I still don't understand how Nozomi Kawasaki is always busy. The only thing she ever came for was the rehearsal for the December 8th Sakura no Hanabiratachi song (she can be seen in the pre-recorded footage).

Rina was not allowed to appear for public performances which is totally understandable, but it's nice to see she appeared for this one (though I wonder if she was in attendance or just came at a different point of the day).

7. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Aww <3
    I seriously miss MinaRina <3 (love them more than Atsumina even) in early days and this assures me that they are still in contact <3

8. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Their Kinjirareta Futari performance in the shuffle concert is everything. ;_; I miss Chocolove ;_;

9. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

10. liakyan

liakyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    idollia
    oh boy what kind of scandal did this girl get into-- I've never heard of her ;v;

11. Surabaya

Surabaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Are you serious? :blink:
    Use "Google", is not difficult.;)

12. liakyan

liakyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    idollia
    yeah ive literally never heard of her
    i was wondering if she had one of those scandals and then just. went away. and there'd be no articles on it in english but BOY WAS I WRONG