Owada Nana (Naanya) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

Happy 19th Birthday to Naanya. I hope only good thing to happen to you

• Like Like x 1
  2. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    Happy Birthday Naanya :ome::ome:
    She doing great outside there..i hope you can reach your dream

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ghada Regaieg

Ghada Regaieg Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana (Naachan)
    :ome:Happy Birthday Naanyan :ome:

• Like Like x 1
  4. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Happy Birthday Naanyan and screw those Johnnys fans. Don't let them get you down.

• Like Like x 2
  5. r1z48

r1z48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki Miyuna
    Twitter:
    RizaMartwan
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAANYA <3 I'm late ;_; I'm not so active in stage48 lately, I'll try to post here more though, I miss posting news in this thread! I just had to make a birthday post for Naanya because I do every year since her debut LOL I really miss her as idol ;_; and I miss having her as new gen oshi and watching her on stage etc. not many members can make me watch theater stages in full but she was one of the members who made me do it (many many times). I'm happy she's doing so well after AKB, she found an agency, she has stage plays, even a drama, she has variety shows, and she gained quite a lot of fans too. I also love that she keep updating us with photos on Twitter and IG all the time, it's still fun to follow her even though I miss seeing her as idol on stage >.<

Some posts about Naanya's birthday!

2018/09/15

001.jpg 002.jpg

(Photo 01) From Naanya's Twitter -
    "I turned 19 years old!
    My last year as teen! I will enjoy it! Thank you!
    Strawberry"

(Photo 02) From Ryoka's Twitter -
    "When we met, we were 13 and 14 years old
    now we are 19 and 20 years old, congratulations my best friend❤️"

Sources:

[Translation by Mana @ stage48]

Happy Birthday angel <3

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Back in the beginning of 2018, Naanya had a photoshoot for Young Gangan (here), it was her first photoshoot after graduation and it looked really good too <3 The photoshoot theme was onsen! There is actually a making of video for that photoshoot, but it was never posted here, so here it is:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Naanya looks so beautiful <3 She should get more photoshoots tbh she looks so good on the photos. ;_; She can do pretty/cute photoshoots and also mature ones, I wish she had more. Maybe her agency can help her to release a photobook or something, I think it could do well, it would be nice along with her other jobs in variety, dramas & stage plays. I want her to have more photoshoots and also possible singing jobs but I know the chances are too little for singing ;_;

• Like Like x 2
  8. chiuchimu

I wonder how she is paying her rent and stuff because she doesn't seem that busy. I wonder if Japanese talent agency gives salaries to their members.

Anyway, I do miss seeing her on TV. The last time was Ookamikun.

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I also hope Naanya can get more jobs on Tv, was Ookami-kun really her last one? Didn't her drama air on Tv? I didn't check the details of her drama yet so I don't know, but I thought it was airing on Tv... anyway yes I do hope she gets more jobs, she turned 19 now, I think her agency should try to push her more. She's quite popular thanks to being former AKB member, and she's pretty and cute, she can pretty much do any job, acting, singing, photoshoots etc.

Here's another making of a photoshoot that Naanya did! This was back in April for a soccer magazine called Soccer Game King! Naanya looks so good in red uniform and blue uniform, especially with the red shirt and yellow skirt, so cute <3

if the video does not show watch the video here

The photoshoot was never posted here, so here it is!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg 017.jpg 018.jpg

She looks so pretty ;_; <3

This one is my favorite, her eyes look beautiful:

016.jpg

:cute::cute::cute:

• Like Like x 4
  10. chiuchimu

Drama? That's a need to see.

I like this one:
    [​IMG]
    Looks like she has gotten thinner but she looks good at any weight.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Wow! Thanks for these. Isn't she beautiful?
    Naanya even makes the blue shirt look good... (I support the red half of Manchester, lol)

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
  12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2018/10/01 Naanya Ameblo Blog

Title: Since October started, I tried to set up goals

001.jpg

"Good evening

October started

Compared to yesterday, today feels like summer is back?
    I was surprised at how hot it was
    I wonder if the weather will turn to Autumn from now on

Winter is almost there too~!
    The season when you can't wake up in the morning...
    But I like the smell of the morning in winter
    Somehow there is a sad feeling

There are only 3 months left this year...
    So I thought about my goals for this month
    Since I don't know if I can achieve it, I wasn't sure if I should write it
    But if I tell everyone, then it can give me pressure to achieve it

Goal for October。

Update my Blog everyday!!!!

While I was looking at everyone's comments, I read:
    "I wish you could give updates on daily basis
    I love seeing your updates!"

So I decided to set up this goal☺️!

Little things and details about my daily life
    I wonder if I can write about it everyday。

During free days or free time, if you want to cheer up
    if you could read my Blog, I would be happy。 LOL

I'm counting on you this October"

Original Post: https://ameblo.jp/nana-owada/entry-12408927677.html

Naanya is planning on updating her Blog everyday in October! She started this Blog back in January (and I only translated her posts from January and then no more because I didn't have time. LOL) I think it's nice that she takes this challenge and it's also nice for us since we'll get new photos everyday <3 Btw I didn't understand the last sentences of the post very well but this is more or less what she said. if I have time I'll try to translate more of her Blog posts!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2018/10/02 Naanya Ameblo Blog

Title: Stage practice☺️

001.jpg

"Today the practice for the stage play 『Nil Admirari no Tenbin』 started!

Because it's a popular story that has anime and games
    I would like to interpret it while staying loyal to the original world of it

The role that I play is Kuze Tsugumi-chan
    I'm a lady (ojou-sama) with a lovely personnality
    while reading the script, I really liked the role☺️

Through this stage, I will try my best so that more people will like me

However, since the practice just started
    I didn't grasp everything yet
    It would be great if I can gradually become familiar with this work!

Between November 1st~November 11th
    We will be waiting for you at Hall Space Zero☺️

The photo is from when we took pictures for the brochure。 LOL

The colored contact lenses and fake eyelashes were amazing
    I played with the make-up (laugh)"

002.jpg

Original Post: https://ameblo.jp/nana-owada/entry-12409152926.html

It's great that Naanya got another role in a stage play and this seems to be quite a popular story! I searched about it and about Naanya's role Kuze Tsugumi and I found photos of the character + photos of Naanya dressed as the character, so I combined them into a photo for comparison, I think Naanya suits this role a lot and they did a nice job to make her look like the character. I think her hair is a wig though, I feel like it might have been better to have her natural hair and make it look alike with the character's hairstyle. but either way it looks good and they did a good job! She looks so pretty <3

Naanya.jpg

Btw, earlier today Naanya posted some cute and funny videos of her and Ryoka trying some food that has lots of cheese inside and it's a bit difficult to eat LOL

Naanya video: https://twitter.com/Nana_Owada728/status/1047380600645009408
    Ryoka video: https://twitter.com/Nana_Owada728/status/1047385550917853184

I want to try that food too :XD: Naanya's laugh is adorable <3

• Like Like x 2
  14. r1z48

r1z48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki Miyuna
    Twitter:
    RizaMartwan
    It really suits her... :cute:
    I cannot believe my eyes that the picture on the right is really Naanya and not an 3D CGI... :cute:

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2018/10/03 Naanya Ameblo Blog

Title: Mumble

001.jpg

"Good evening☺️

I practiced for the stage the whole day!

Today for the first time in a long time, I danced a lot
    I could remember the moves fast! it made me happy...
    I guess my skills didn't decline yet~ (laugh)

Yesterday I ate the popular cheese hotdog
    There was also potato attached around it
    You can see it on SNS, I ate strongly, LOL

I'm good at making cheese stretch, so I recorded it
    Ryoka-san was so bad at it, it was so funny (laugh)

Take a look at the videos on Twitter

It tasted more delicious than I thought!!!
    Sugar and ketchup taste sweet, it was delicious!
    I hope you can try it too!

Since I update everyday, there is less content。
    Because I write everyday, forgive me if it's sloppy。 ehe

Today I'm sleepy so I'll go to bed (sleep) mumble。

See you"

Original Post: https://ameblo.jp/nana-owada/entry-12409402528.html

Naanya talked about the videos that she posted on Twitter (the ones that I posted here yesterday) LOL

Here are some pretty photos of Naanya that she posted on Twitter/IG around the end of September! <3

002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

:cute::cute::cute:

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    IMG_20181126_161722.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  17. chiuchimu

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yes Naanya got a new photoshoot! it's her 3rd photoshoot this year (not counting the photos she takes for sites because she did that more often), for actual magazines, this is her 3rd one this year. Honestly I wish she had more and I think she deserves more especially with how pretty she looks on photos, but yeah that's already better than nothing LOL. I feel like her agency should try to give her more magazine photoshoots or even photobooks. I think it would sell. She's still discussed by AKB fans a lot despite graduating 2 years ago. She has a good amount of followers on social medias too, but she rarely has photoshoots. I've noticed that the tweets about her photoshoots usually get a lot of likes/retweets too (especially if it's gravure LOL of course) so yeah there's definitely demand.

Here's the full photoshoot, it's for Weekly Playboy that was released on 26 November!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg

More photos under spoiler.

007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg

These are from Naanya's Twitter and Blog, I guess they're the off-shots!

I feel like Naanya is wearing little or even no make-up on this photoshoot. I mean, we saw her face without make-up a lot of times and it kinda looks like this. Maybe she's just wearing a bit of it but she looks very natural here, it goes well with the theme of the photoshoot too since it's at the beach. The photos all look really nice, it's all very blue and fresh! I also love the off-shots that she posted herself (the ones under spoiler). She's so beautiful and cute <3

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. chiuchimu

^She is as beautiful as ever.

She is still one of my all time favorite members.

20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Same, Naanya is still one of my all-time favorite members like in the top 3 or so. tbh I can't get over it LOL... I mean the way her idol career went... She's still only 19 and she graduated 2 years ago. we could have had those 2 years of her as idol and many more. when she joined, she was 13, I thought she's going to stay in the group until she's 22-23 or so. I really thought she's the best choice for future center and I still think she would have been. I think about this like almost everytime I see her photos/videos (be it new or old ones) and that happens almost everyday considering I still follow her closely LOL I miss her as idol.

For those of you who follow Naanya on Twitter, you might have seen this, on 1st December there was a birthday party for Megu's birthday (actually I checked and her birthday is on 12 November, so I guess this is a late birthday party LOL.) and interestingly, they celebrated it as 4: there was Megu, Naanya, Manami, and Miion. This was discussed by japanese fans because this is the first time we see Naanya and Miion together in years. They used to be close but some time before Naanya's graduation, they were not hanging out together anymore. then the whole 15th gen issues happened etc. but even after that Naanya was still close to Manami or Megu and she also still interacted with Komiharu online. However, nothing with Miion, so seeing them together now is surprising. If both of them had issues in the past, I'm glad they made up now! I didn't expect that they would ever appear together again, it's a good surprise! Naanya also follows Miion on Twitter now (she wasn't in the past). Miion was following her since before. so they both follow each other now!

The photos that Naanya posted from the birthday party:

001.jpg 002.jpg

This is nice because as someone who followed 15th gen since debut, I really liked Naanya's friendship with them and it was sad looking back at it and thinking that she didn't get along with some of them anymore. But now everything seems to be good again so I can look back at those moments again and think of it as good memories! and now there's no more issues between Naanya and any current/past AKB member anymore (none that we know about), she also still often meet with some 15th gen, with Ryoka, with Aeri, with some members who were in Team B with her etc. she gets along with a lot of AKB girls! it's great to see.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1