1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Owada Nana (Naanya) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Naanya's new haircut looks cute! it seems like every year or two, she cuts her hair to this length, then let it grow for a while, and so on. I think she's beautiful both with shorter hair and longer hair so it's nice that she changes it once in a while <3 She could do some cute photoshoots with her current hair, I hope so :3

Btw Naanya did some IG lives in recent months, I'm watching them now so I'll post about them little by little!

2019/02/03 Owada Nana Instagram Live

if the video does not show watch the video here

This is from back in February! Naanya looks so pretty here ;_; <3 She talked about a lot of things, here are some of the things she said: she talked about her haircolor, and she was asked about her outfit, she said she bought it in Korea. She said it's been a while since her last IG live so it's a bit awkward and it feels like she's just talking to herself in the room (LOL). She was asked about Miion, and she talked about Miion's age (because her birthday was not long before it) and she talked about how time passed so fast because they were 13 (Naanya) and 15 (Miion) years old when they first met.

She mentioned that there's a lot of english comments, but she can't speak english. Later at 37:48 she reads an english comment that said "Do you speak english?" and she answered "No... No" and that was it. LOL! She really can't speak english aww

She was asked if she still likes AKB and she said she does, she sings their songs at karaoke. then she mentions that Produce48 has been airing on Abema Tv (something like this) and she's watching it. She played a bit with the filters on IG and it was cute >.< then she asked fans if they know cute female celebrities because she likes it and people gave her a lot of names. LOL. She talked a bit about her manager and she was asked if her manager is a woman and she said she's a woman. She was asked about doing events with fans for girls-only and she got excited at the idea (they should make it happen!). She also said that she appreciate all fan letters. She got a lot of compliments during the live and thanked everyone. at the end some fans talked about dreams and she said she never remember her dreams (I also almost never remember them LOL).

This was nice to watch and Naanya is so cute, I really like her hairstyle like this! I made some gifs:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

She's so pretty ;_; and her smile is so cute especially in the 3rd gif <3<3<3

• Like Like x 3
  3. Merlin54

• Like Like x 1
  4. Merlin54

Naanya has a Photo shoot for BOMB magazine -

D6kh73wU0AEdiiK.jpg

昨日はお久しぶりのBOMBさんの撮影でした!終わってからいちご頂いた またお知らせします
    Yesterday was a first BOMB's shot for a long time! I received strawberry when it was over
    I will notify you again

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nana_Owada728/status/1128470517650878465

• Like Like x 2
  5. Merlin54

6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Naanya looks so pretty and cute on the photo with the strawberry! <3
    Looking forward to her photoshoots, and it's nice to get more infos on her movie!

I just watched her IG live from early March!

2019/03/02 Owada Nana Instagram Live

if the video does not show watch the video here

She looks so pretty with her natural hair <3 I think Naanya was sick here ._. her voice sounds like she has a cold, and she also keep drinking water. I think she mentioned about her voice and being sick. She didn't look very well at the beginning, but she became more cheerful later ;D She mostly answered to fans, they discussed about graduation (school) and I think they talked about the different graduation songs? and Naanya was trying to remember the songs. Then Naanya talked about random things, she said she really likes black hair on people (me too LOL), she also answered about IZ*ONE and she said she likes them. Around the end, she show her room a bit, and the fans said that everything is so white (it is XD), she also show her cute doll >.<

I made some gifs! She's so pretty and cute!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

:cute::cute::cute:

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Merlin54

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Good news!!!

"25 former AKB48 members will hold an unofficial sports competition at TV Asahi variety show LONDON HEARTS, the episode will be aired on 11 June 2019.

Participating members:

Urano Kazumi (1st gen), Oe Tomomi (1st gen), Tojima Hana (1st gen), Hirajima Natsumi (1st gen), Imai Yu (2nd gen), Ohori Megumi (2nd gen), Kobayashi Kana (2nd gen), Matsubara Natsumi (2nd gen), Katayama Haruka (3rd gen), Tanabe Miku (3rd gen), Nakata Chisato (4th gen), Uchida Mayumi (5th gen), Kohara Haruka (5th gen), Maeda Ami (7th gen), Matsui Sakiko (7th gen), Nagao Mariya (9th gen), Kojima Natsuki (11th gen), Morikawa Ayaka (11th gen), Okada Ayaka (13th gen), Nishino Miki (14th gen), Hashimoto Hikari (14th gen), Maeda Mitsuki (14th gen), Iino Miyabi (15th gen), Owada Nana (15th gen) and Kondo Moeri (Team8)"

Source: https://jshowbiz.com/english/news/graduated/item/5940-ex-akb48-sports-competition-london-hearts.html
    Original article: https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/londonhearts/next/1207/

You can find photos on the original article! (I couldn't save them so I can't repost them directly here T_T). Naanya is wearing all-pink outfit so she's easy to spot LOL She looks so cute on the photo when she has praying pose. and judging from the photos, it seems like Naanya will compete in running!

I'm looking forward to this and I'm really happy to see so many former AKB members from 1st gen until Team 8 reunite together, they are from different eras of AKB but all of them were part of the group, and it's so nice that they will do something together! When I saw the news, I was really hoping Naanya is on the list and I'm so glad that she is! <3 I can't wait to see this program with all these graduated members!

Honestly Naanya is still so young and sometimes I wish she would try an idol career again ;_; but yes it's all up to her LOL for now I'm glad if she keep having jobs, keep updating her social medias, and then working with other ex-AKB members is always great to see ^^/

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Merlin54

I'm looking forward to seeing this as well :)

Edit -

D8Q2sGJUcAARmQY.jpg

☆6/11 テレビ朝日 23:20〜放送 『ロンドンハーツの 〜もう一花咲かせたい!〜元AKB48だらけの非公認運動会』 先輩方との運動会!頑張りました! 楽しかったです!ぜひ
    ☆ 6/11 TV Asahi 23: 20 to broadcast
    [London Hearts-I want to bloom another flower! ~ Non-official athletic meet full of former AKB 48
    Sports meeting with seniors! I worked hard!
    it was fun! By all means

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nana_Owada728/status/1136093146125701125

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
  11. Merlin54

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
  12. Merlin54

13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Naanya looks so cute with her shorter hair! I love her smile in the new Bomb off-shots <3 She looks so refreshing ^-^ She's adorable!!!

The sports competition show with the AKB graduates is airing right now and Naanya tweets about it! She also posted screenshots of "Naanya" trending on Twitter! yay :flower: I saw a few videos so far and it looks very fun! I hope the full version will be online later. if we're lucky, it might get subbed too LOL it seems like a great show and the Mc's are known too, there is Ariyoshi and others! I see AKB members tweet about it, and it's getting a lot of attention from fans too! Naanya looks so cute in her pink outfit <3 She talked a few times already, her screentime seems good! I'm so glad she participated in this show ^^/

• Like Like x 1
  14. Merlin54

15. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

16. Merlin54

17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Naanya gained a lot of followers since the sports competition aired! She went from around 129,4k to 131k followers in 2 days and it's still going up! I think she gained around the same amount on IG. It's great to know that she made a good impression on the show. I checked on the 48G Twitter stats site and it seems that the other girls who gained a lot of followers after the show are Kojima Natsuki and Hirajima Natsumi. So I guess Naanya is one of the 3 girls who gained the most from this show LOL I wish this can help her to get a bit of spotlight and maybe more jobs, it would be nice!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Merlin54

Weekly Flash released June 18 --

:nosebleed:

Edit: Naanya will appear as a model in TGC Teen Festival 7/29. Free entry by lottery but may be teen girls only.

TGC July 2019.jpg

Google trans:

"The Girls Festa "TGC teen 2019 Summer" for "Reiwa teen", produced by Tokyo Girls Collection (TGC), will be held on Monday, July 29 at Shin Kiba STUDIO COAST!

In addition to the fashion show where popular models that TGC will appear on, as well as artist live and tie-up stages with popular love reality show programs, in addition to luxury stages that transmit the latest trends, fashionable photo spots and booths etc. 'TGC teen 2019 Summer's original content is abundant!

There is a lot of content that can only be experienced here, and we will deliver a special day to be a summer memory!"

https://girlswalker.com/tgc/teen/19summer/

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Merlin54

20. Merlin54

Looking very elegant -

64257918_643146242820516_5956184588443992204_n.jpg

去年家族で泊まったホテルに
    今年は大好きなお友達と来れて、幸せでした☺︎
    Last night at a hotel I stayed at with my family