Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Another great Paruru moment in the drama. Any Paruru fan should get the reference!

Screen Shot 2020-09-21 at 2.36.43 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-09-21 at 2.53.26 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-09-21 at 2.53.49 PM.jpg

LOL

• Like Like x 2
  2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  3. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    At 3:25, she makes a face eating and the text says celery - セロリ, but to me her face says cilantro or coriander, her most hated food.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Recently I've been catching up to Paruru's Youtube channel because I didn't have time to watch it before, since she used to post one video by day, I couldn't keep up LOL so in August, I started watching all her videos and I really enjoy it! I wanted to share a "trick" that I use to understand what Paruru says, because a big majority of the videos don't have english subs. When there aren't english subs, I select another language (a few videos have spanish subs, there's often korean subs, and almost all videos have chinese subs), then I use the option of "automatic translation" that you can find in Youtube, and I pick "english" as the language that it will be translated to. I usually pick spanish or chinese (mostly chinese since chinese fans have subbed pretty much every video). Surprisingly the automatic translation from chinese to english makes sense 98% of the time LOL, it's very good, and it made me understand and enjoy the videos! So if anyone wants to understand a video, you can try this. (Btw I don't recommend picking korean sub because the korean to english translation is not good)

But I'm not sure if all of this will still be available because Youtube is making changes to the subs options after September :/

Another thing that I wanted to talk about: did anyone notice that Paruru deleted a majority of her Youtube videos? There are only 59 videos left in her channel, I'm pretty sure she had around 130 videos or something... I'm sad because I had around 31 videos left to watch but now only 18 videos left to watch which means there are some of her videos that I will never watch (my fault for being slow, I guess ._.). She deleted a lot of the videos from old ones to new ones. I know she has a habit to delete things (and I can relate to her for this) but with Youtube, I didn't think she would do it because views bring money. I tried to understand why she deleted them, at first she deleted like 5-6 videos a few weeks ago, it included her fake commercials so I thought it might be an issue of brands. But now she deleted SO many videos today so it's definitely another reason this time... then I took a look at her channel and I noticed that all the videos left are the ones with a lot of views, so she deleted all the ones with less views ._.

I wonder if that's her reason (it probably is?) but just because it has less views doesn't mean a video isn't good, I enjoyed all of her videos ;_; Besides any view brings money... Those videos could have gained views later too, who knows. I wish she didn't delete them ;_; I should have known better LOL it's Paruru after all. I should stop being late, I have to hurry and watch the remaining videos before she deletes more o_o

5. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

It's Paruru, she has been erasing for years on Twitter :( but of course in YT what she loses is money.

It may be that the videos are kept in hidden or in private.

Years ago I asked about this situation, no one gave me a specific answer and the only thing that was clear is Paruru.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Wow your right went and looked my self. Lots deleted luckily I watched her every day. The thing I thought was funny she did have some sort of production company helping her with videos and we seen staff-san on a few occasions. So you would think even if she wanted to take a "vacation" they would have filmed some videos to post later like once a week so her channel didn't look dead. And its been almost 2 months since she did a regular video so the longer it goes the fishier it seems. Now lately seems like she is all over the map with tv spots, dramas, make-up jobs and everything else. Makes me wanna go hmmmmmmmm.

7. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I went to look at my playlist of "liked videos" and all her videos are said to be "deleted" and not "private" so I think she deleted them all :/ I don't know if she could get them back ._.

I wonder why her break is so long too, I feel that maybe she gave up on the concept of ParuRoom? Like making videos just in her room in pajamas and posting videos daily, it's a lot. I noticed that she has more jobs now on TV and this can be another reason, maybe she's busy or maybe she likes doing TV work more. She wasn't so active before, but after she started Youtube, she seems to be more in demand. I think she mentioned it herself in one video that thanks to Youtube, she is doing better.

She also said a few times in her videos that she was happy to have a Youtube channel because she felt that she has a goal again, and it reminded her of AKB's elections, that it brings motivation. I think Paruru is the type of person who needs goals to be motivated. Maybe after her channel became a success, she has less motivation for it? and she found other goals related to her career and TV (dramas, shows etc.)? I'm just making guesses LOL

I don't think any of us can really understand Paruru, she's such a unique person and we can never expect what she will do next. Paruru will just be Paruru XD

9. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

@Mana There's a theory about this.

Paruru has been deleting her twitters for years, every time she does it, it was because she was leaving a project and starting a new project.

I suppose that erasing is like cutting hair like, some girls do when they graduate but Peruru instead of cutting her hair is erasing the past to start over.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've made a quick search of this thread (using Google) and I've found several posts over the years about her deleting stuff from her social media - the earliest I can find is this one from 2013:
    It does indeed seem that she often wants to erase her past. :(

11. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She seems really busy to me: Mirror, Ginza, television, and one fashion shoot after another (check her Instagram). When does she have time for Paruroom?

The other possibility: her team ran out of ideas. Also every idol and her sister has a YT channel now thanks to COVID.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2020
  12. technosworld

technosworld Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
    for some reason I got the impression that Paruroom was just a summer project, but I don't know why I was thinking that

13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    PARURU IS BACK!!! :banana::banana::banana:

if the video does not show watch the video here

It's a 24-hour holiday vlog and a collaboration with Tokiwa Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd for their cosmetics.

• Like Like x 4
  14. technosworld

technosworld Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
    just noticed that as well! :p

15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Guest stars from the 9th gen

Screen Shot 2020-09-30 at 5.42.34 AM.jpg

16. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    That bathroom scene with the dog ears and brushing teeth. My heart.

17. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

9th gen really is one of the strongest gen. There bond is real and genuine

18. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  19. sscrla