1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kizaki Yuria (Yuria) / SKE48 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jun 24, 2010.

1. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    The year is right in the link. 2017. And the /10/ is probably the month. So October 2017.

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    And it shows her taking her picture off the wall, so it was at the time of her graduation (which is why they are talking about work after AKB48). Her last stage was Sept 30, 2017 in the AKB48 theater, so a story in October fits the timeline (if you don't believe the 2017/10).

Update News:

She met with Ricchan and Annin. From Ricchan's instagram:
    あんにんゆりあと会いました☺︎ (Annin and Yuria met)

There is a picture with Ricchan there.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BpPU6DJn_ct/?taken-by=rina_kawaei.official

Story in the press:

https://thetv.jp/news/detail/166689/

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  3. SuperShark

SuperShark Kenkyuusei

Wow you guys are right haha didn't read the actual link. xD

4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 2
  5. stv-wong

stv-wong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    • Like Like x 1
  6. r1z48

r1z48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki Miyuna
    Twitter:
    RizaMartwan
    so... what was she announce? :?:

7. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Happy Christmas to all Yuria-chan fans.. ;)

9. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    AKB48 x Kyoraku collaborative project PACHINKO AKB48-3 new 45sec PV"Hidari no Ude de Tsuresatte"

if the video does not show watch the video here
    **Its nice to see Yuria, Yuihan & Kawaei in the PV.. :inlove:

• Like Like x 1
  10. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    YURIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

11. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Like Like x 1
  12. stv-wong

stv-wong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    Who's the boyfriend and who's the girlfriend here? It's a rare time when Yuria is the one who wore the skirt while Annin wore rather boyish pants[hehe]

13. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  14. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Happy Birthday Yuria :ome::ome:

• Like Like x 2
  15. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  16. r1z48

r1z48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki Miyuna
    Twitter:
    RizaMartwan
    two of my oshi... :cute:

:ome::ome:HAPPY BIRTHDAY YURIA, PEACE.....:ome::ome:

• Like Like x 2
  17. kojimako

kojimako Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    yuria will act in the stage play Ginmaku no Hate Ni, which will be performed from april 24-29 at Kinokuniya Hall and may 8th and 9th at Cool Japan Park Osaka TT Hall.
    ginmaku-no-hate-ni-poster.jpg

• Informative Informative x 4
  18. r1z48

r1z48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki Miyuna
    Twitter:
    RizaMartwan
    plus, I found this cool pic as she promotes the event on her IG
    kakkoi yuria.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  19. stv-wong

stv-wong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    I went to Yuria's first fanclub event (Feb 3rd), it divided into 2 session, and I joined the first one. I glad i picked the first session because it was later revealed during her live streaming last week that the second session was so less genki than the first one. That one lady who often led the encore call for Yuria's sentasai in theater was also in the first session.

The event was held in Sumitomo Realty Building Roppongi, in one of the hall owned by DMM. It was pretty big hall, based on the seating, 1 session has around 250 audiences. The seat was decided by lottery and we pay when we were entering the room (3000 yen). I got lucky yet again because I was in the middle seat, second row, and the person in front of me couldn't come, so Yuria litterally stood in front of me for 1 and a half hour. :^O^:

They put some balloons for decorations, and because Yuria's birthday is in February, the balloons were a big 23 balloon and the other one has happy b'day written in it.

I have watched Yuria's butai, went to her handshake, so I know that she has quite a number of female fans. In fact, back then on her AKB days, girls in HS I went to were mostly there to see her. So being in that event didn't make me feel weird because other girls were there too. One woman seated at the front row even brought her little kid to the event! She has quite a big amount of young fans, and around 30 to 40% of the fans are girls. Some are still in highschool lol

The event started with a bts video of Yuria doing her usual catchphrase and the gap between the recording and what happened after was too cute. And the video continue with other bts of her recent works. And Yuria came in from the side door. We all cheered for her and shouting her name. And after a long time not seeing her toothy grin with my own eyes, I almost get cuteness overload.

She greeted us and asked how many had went to see her before and who is the first timer. And quite amazed there were some first timer ("eh, really? Why do you even come here? A... New fan? Thank you.")

Because they didn't provide a podium for her, the people on the backrows couldn't see her clearly so she stood throughout the event event though they prepared a chair for her. (Yuria sat down, "People at the back~ can y'all see me?" "No!" And she stood up again, laughing, "well, guess I have to stand now. Won't be fair if only the front rows can see me.")

Then she talked about the decorations and how she was actually worried if they can fill in the hall, but of course people came to see her. And mentioned about her birthday was soon, then she went, "...eh? I said my birthday is soon. No congrats or something?" And laughed when we all congratulated her. She talked about how time flied and can't imagine she would soon to be 23. One person shouted, "we know!" And Yuria laughed again, "of course you know. If you don't I dunno why you even here."

Then the event continued with Yuria answering the questions whe had written when applying for the events and there was also doorprize. Overall, I had a great time and Yuria made me realized again on why she is my forever Kami-oshi. Not just she was cute, I love how mature her way of thinking is, her dedication to her works, how she doesn't want fans to worry by carrying herself with dignity (no scandal or even just rumor throughout her idol career), and how she treats fans like her old friends. She didn't even try to 'fish' us, throughtout the event she joked, laughed (rather crudely) and showed that, yes, what we see in screens and magazines is the real Yuria. She said in the events that she is a pretty open person and that she has nothing to hide. And I love that.

I'll probably post about the q&a session and the doorprize later if someone interested, because it's getting too long.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  20. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    This is a good read senpai.. Can't wait for the Q&A.. :)
    & Arigatou for supporting her all this time.. Salute to U & all the girls there that u know being Yuria supporters til' now.. Otsukaresamadeshita.. :1st:
    Yuria fans is the BEST!!! Cheers.. :worthy:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1