1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takeuchi Miyu (Miyumiyu) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Andi Ilham

Andi Ilham Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui02
    Twitter:
    darkshinescales
    Woah..woah this is what i'm waiting for, sankyuu [rock]

This one too, thank's for sharing it :drool:

2. Cloudeskies

Cloudeskies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    ^
    Hee~ no problem~ ( ^ U ^ )
    Ehh, are there any videos of miyumiyu like on akbingo and stuff?

3. Andi Ilham

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui02
    Twitter:
    darkshinescales
    I always upload some kind of that video , but always detected by Googlesh*t and my account got banned from it :hmm:

4. Cloudeskies

Cloudeskies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    EHHH!? There is? (T ^ T) do share name and episodes with mee~ (T ^ T)~

5. Andi Ilham

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui02
    Twitter:
    darkshinescales
    okay" wait, i want to regain my memories, when miyu is show up in the show :blush:

6. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    lol... miyu natural face is the best.. :drool: :cute: :drool: :cute:
    anyway...what show it is? anyone know?

7. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Kinda said already, it's a cooking episode from Nemousu.

As for Miyu appearance in AkBingo, I can't recall the exact eps, but she was in the early kouhai redoing sempai golden age stuff in her some of her earliest major appearances , where the they were just 9th gen Kenkyuuseis redoing 'famous' stuff that their sempais had done before to raise their ratings. Then there were AKB versus SKE eps which featured a bit of her. And Muchaburi dodgeball episodes, where she cried because she had to eat the hebi, while Amina ate for her in the end. But I guess her most outstanding appearance would be first Diva competition, where she sang an amazing 'Can you keep a secret' by Utada Hikaru.

Also there's a bit of her in super early Boss Burger battles (maybe episodes 70 to 90?) and appearance in the fashion show too.

8. Cloudeskies

Cloudeskies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    ^
    thanks!
    Ehh..if i not wrong she was on akbingo ep 128-130 with fresh lemon, minarun, shimada haruka, Mori anna (sad she graduated)
    You guys can check out gozua's dailymotion acc for those episodes:)
    Haha. Poor her: ( she got hit in the stomach and head.

9. seiryu

seiryu Kenkyuusei

Yes. At first, I was not hyped by her "Can you keep a secret" as I listened to Utada Hikaru a lot :D but after listening to NyanNyan's version, Miyu's version is far better [hehe] [hehe] [hehe]

10. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Miyumiyu appeared a lot in the latest AKBingo, I'm happy.

The mystery behind her 'I'm happy being alone' shirt is finally solved! Miyu bought it with Paruru.

For non-Japanese Miyu fans, there's a little backstory to this. Miyu's shirt has been a kind of hot topic between fans for some time, a shirt sporting the words meaning 'I'm happy being alone.' (Lazy to type the original kanji, watch AKBingo yourself [notme] ) Backstory to the backstory: Miyu is known for being a 'loner'- not that she doesn't socialize, but she has no problem going to karaoke alone, buying stuff alone, or eating in a restaurant alone, rather than dragging her gal friends (or a lemon) along. In fact, she enjoys her alone time. That's why a shirt with such words suiting her so was so intriguing.

Sidetracking for a moment, Paruru bought a 'Sabari' shirt in the same occasion, also hilarious due to it being a local slang term synonymous with her 'ponkotsu' character :D

But seriously (game face on)

I'm going on a long rant here this time (again) to once again persuade you all to vote for Miyu. Personally I just bought another 6 CDs after my original 6, just because I saw that she wasn't ranked in the preliminary at all.

I guess most of you feel its wishful thinking, and perhaps it is; but I do so want a little recognition for Miyu's effort this year. If not, when? I fear that she might lose faith (like so many other members already) and leave the group; and such a waste of pure talent.

Her last AKBingo appearance once again assured me of Miyu's prowess and talent; she accurately listened to a short melody played for the first time and reproduced it with a trumpet.

So now we can add perfect auditory musical sense and trumpet playing to her already long list of skills; piano, ballet, dance, experience in idoling industry, photography, vocals and the Miyu quality we all love <3

Is AKB going to let a girl go like that?

The answer is yes, and by no fault of the management, Yasusu, nor Miyu's own. It's just the way the world works; there are people who will end up on top, whether they deserve it or not, and people who end up below, even if they've pushed their hardest. (No, I'm not talking about mating positions) Miyu is just unfortunate enough to play the role of the underdog supporter.

Already she's faithfully attending stage performances. Taking a look at other members known for their continuous presence in stage performances- Nonaka MIsato, Natsuoka Tomomi, Matsubara Natsumi. Some of you may not even recognise these names, which proves my point- stage performances alone can't get you enough fresh fans, sadly. Sato Amina is a rare success case; and even then, Amina is often overlooked in favor of other members, and she still gets the short end of the stick most of the time for all her efforts.

Bleak, isn't it?

I'll go an angle off tangent here to talk about some things that may or may not also have been worrying you guys- the continuity of AKB48. While it is my dearest wish to see the group as a whole break their 10th year, one cannot admit that AKB48 is tethering already barely halfway into their 8th year. Members are leaving left and right after Acchan; the Originals and the Populars who are stable enough to graduate on their own, and the Unstables and Unsecure who has left either due to lack of faith in AKB or themselves. Then about the new center- and I'm not just talking about Sousenkyo. Ace candidates aside, members and staff have already begun taking steps to grooming their next next generation. So far I see a trinity between Iwata Karen, Muto Tomu and Tano Yuka. Karen with her beauty vocals, amazing personality and variety sense, Muto Tomu as the future ace and Yuko's personal understudy, and Tano Yuka the next dancing queen.

The management already has enough on their hands keeping the wheels spinning. And where does Miyu play in all of this?

Well, perhaps this depends on us, the fans. If more come to accept her like us, her fame will grow, and she can continue to contribute to AKB48, and, perhaps even one day, rise up in AKB48 like the blooming flower she is. Or she may stay in the shadow forever, undernourished and unable to shine, until one day all that talent withers away alone.

Let's do our part. Vote for Miyu. And let her fandom grow. Spread the word. Spread the love.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Cloudeskies

Cloudeskies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    ^
    I'm not the only one i guess ^^ (i could onli afford 2 votes T ^ T)
    sometimes i feel her selcas have a rather sad hidden feeling behind it (Maybe its the alone thingy?)
    i don't know why~
    How i wished that maybe Miyumiyu could have a kenin too... thinking about it i feel it might really help?
    In variety shows she appear like nemosu and akbingo, she doesn't really stand out =(
    She might need to do a breakthrough i think? Like a unique character? like maybe switching between her real her and a tsundare character?
    I really hope she finds it before the point she might grad =(

12. hudang

hudang Kenkyuusei

^^ its really sad story i know.. :(
    miyu, although i didnt list it in my oshi, she still my umm, top 10-20 girl..
    i like her to be precise.
    talented, cute and sometimes funny..
    but, talent alone didnt enough if u want to shine in AKB fandom.. u need to build up "character" and know how to please fans i think..

yeah like sasshi, ricchan, milky and many other member that popularity is rising..
    they know how to please fans.. so fans didn't label them "boring" like some member that i heard fans called them "boring"

when i see her, like Cloudeskies say, she didnt really stand out in variety show. though i didnt know because of script or not.

but, eventhough i want to support her, i'm not rich.. LOL
    i wish i were richer so i can spare some vote to her.. but, too bad i can't
    i only can pray that her fans can do something for her.. :)

13. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka

I agree in AKB, talent isnt everything to become popular. There were so many underrated/unpopular members who could sing very well like Masuda Yuka and Sato Natsuki. Both of them never reached high places in sousenkyo. About the characters they need to build, not all popular girls are the funny type of girls, there are different type of personalities between senbatsu girls. If they can appeal to people and they have the right promotion they can make it. Of course, being good in variety helps but it isnt everything. Maybe MiyuMiyu needs more exposure... she was good in Majisuka3, hope she can have some good role in the future and maybe she can become known as actress

14. seiryu

seiryu Kenkyuusei

I think she is a moe cutie enough for an ingenue character being team 4 and team B's little sister for so long :D :D.

On a more serious note, I guess I may be frank and shatter a few illusions here:
    - AKB48 (or any idol groups for that matter) is not a pathway to professional success in the entertainment industry. In other words, if you want to become a professional singer/actress/seiyuu or whatever, applying for AKB48 is a wrong way to go (the things AkiP keeps saying are just a marketing crap). To be professional I mean here is to be able to work and survive based on skills alone. For example, just look at MM, the largest idol group before AKB48, are there anyone from MM really successful professionally? Did Yuko Nakazawa become enka singers? :) (Notice: Ayaya is not MM). And let's see how Acchan and Yuko, the two biggest in AKB, go after their graduation. Acchan may look fine now but you may ask some dorama's fans to see how her acting goes :). Most AKB's solo singers now have struggled to increase their sales (just look at Takamina and Chiyuu recently). And you may have also heard that AKB0048's voice acting is far worse than most animes'.
    - AKB48 is ultimately an idol group for wotas and wotas alone. In other words, if you think logically and worry about a girl's career, you are most likely not wotas. Remember AKB is an acronym of Akihabara, the Mecca of wota and otaku :D. You can see AKB as a bigger form of a cosplay cafe. You go there looking for some moe, some entertainment, etc and buying some stuffs from the girls you like. The girls go there, wear a costume, perform an act, entertain everyone, feel happy, earn some bucks. After the show, both leave, that's it. The girls probably never make it big in showbiz and both fans and girls should not expect so.
    - With that in mind, is AKB declining? I think no, they just return to what they really are and they should do so. The reasons that AKB is far more successful than any standard idol groups are because they could create the entertainment and excitement to not only wotas but the public as well through marketing ingenuity (e.g. elections, janken, etc.). But, of course, it could not last long and AKB shall return to what they really are. However, with their songs, their members, and AkiP, I think AKB is still the top idol group for a long time.

Back to Miyu, I think with the current situation, she can have two options:
    - If she still enjoys being on stage, performing in front of thousands of people in a concert and before millions of TV audiences. She should stay in AKB, keep performing at the theater and enjoy this feeling. If she is lucky, she may get notice (the "luckiness" has little thing to do with talents, election ranking or even hard work). If not, I guess she is still doing what she loves.
    - If she really wants to be a professional singer, I think she should graduate, further polish her skills and go for some singing auditions or agencies. With her talents, long training and her gene, I think she got the skills.

Sorry for a long post :)

15. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
    I'd say that being in AKB does give you a lot of opportunities you wouldn't otherwise have, but being in AKB deprives you of other opportunities as well. Succes in AKB does not necessarily equal success in acting, modeling, singing after graduation either, but it does provide you with an opportunity to be successful. For example, I would think no one would give Acchan a role in these dramas or movies if it weren't for her being a star in AKB.

I think Miyu would get more exposure and fans if she had a better agency because with the skills she has, she does have to ability for more. She does have high profile friends (Umeda-san, Paruru) so I think we will see more of her, even if she does not rank.

Gambare, Miyu!

16. Cloudeskies

Cloudeskies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Ehh mistake double posts sorry!!

17. Cloudeskies

Cloudeskies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    ^^
    thanks for explaining a bit.
    Well i hope she doesn't grad and makes a breakthru by jus getting ranked but seem the other sister groups are strong too

^
    Her agency isn't good? It affects the amount of exposure?

18. Andi Ilham

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui02
    Twitter:
    darkshinescales
    Yeah i hope so [hi5]

19. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZVjTWtUE2g[/yt]

20. Cloudeskies

Cloudeskies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    ^
    Haha~ really cute, i wouldn't mind eating that for her~
    What Sato Amina did was really nice~ ^^
    really really hope she sneaks in a rank this year =)
    I re-watched Akbingo Diva Episode~ I loved "Can you keep a secret" and "Sakura Iro"
    Its really Good!!! she has really beautiful Vocals~
    P.s: i don't like the song which she sang against oya~ haha~

Edit:
    Her vocals^^
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vht_1AkSAYU[/yt]