Yagura Fuuko (Fuuchan) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Sep 5, 2011.

1. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    The girls keep their family in secret. for privacy.

We just got the photo of Fuuchan's little brother when he was a baby (with little Fuuko :inlove: )

[​IMG]

2. csidni

csidni Kenkyuusei

Well... Fuuko will finally debut with Team A on the 23rd of July.

...but it's a seitansai, so don't expect to see much of her on the LOD.

3. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    So Fuuchan have a little sister and little brother... seems like quite a number of girls are the eldest in their family.

[hehe]

4. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Fuuchan lives her mother. Her parents are divorced.

5. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Is it common in Japan to have divorced parents like in North America where number is about 50%?

6. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    LOL. what a coincident. Me and my top 2 (milky and fuuchan) are raised without the figure of father..

ah, can't wait to see Fuuchan's debut stage with team A..

7. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    It wasn't in the past but in recent years divorce numbers in Japan are rising, I believe.

Yeah, it was pretty weird since Fuuchan (or maybe it was Momoka in her newspaper article) talked about how Fuuchan is tough since she doesn't have a father figure and then Kobayashi Yoshinori talked about how Milky also had no father so it was like "Trying to steal Fuuchan's thunder, eh?".

But still, it's an interesting thought. Adds more to the 'one of us' aura of Aki-P's idols.

8. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Well that mean the eldest sidling (which in this case is Fuuchan) is stepping up to take care of her younger sidling.

That gives her a level of morale support and determination that can't be replicated easily...

Glad she is still able to handle everything, especially since recently she started to travel between Osaka and Tokyo on her own instead of with the group.

The loneliness must be painful.... :(

9. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    This is where we will really begin to see Fuuchan's mental toughness. Sayanee and Milky rigorously keep themselves healthy in order to endure the 40 consecutive days away from home (It's almost crazy how well they maintain themselves from their appearance to their health traveling day and night from Osaka to Tokyo). Fuuchan will hopefully do well. I feel like NMB can afford to do so many things because their girls don't break down.

10. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Osaka to Tokyo is like 2 and a half hours by bullet train, it's not so bad to travel like that.

Of course I also wonder given that she's 15. My 14 year old cousin came by the other week and the maturity levels expected from her were a lot different than these idols. Geez, man.

11. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    It's not bad but if she ends up doing stuff like Sayanee and Milky and spend a month away from home then it could get quite rigorous. Then again, the only reason why Sayanee/Milky return is because they have their radio shows, which Fuuchan doesn't have so she could just stay in Tokyo.

12. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    I think Fuuchan is tougher than we think. But i'm worried about her school. Yoshida Akari, who less busy than Fuuchan (Akarin only do NMB works while fuuchan must also prepare her team A stage), rarely go to school and when she go to school it's because she has exams. Maybe after Fuuchan finish her high school, her work load will as heavy as SayaMilky :XD:

13. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    She's still a minor and doesn't have late night radio programs so she's limited in what she can do late at night, which is good since it'll prevent her from wearing out too easily. She's held up well so far and mentally she's proven to be as sturdy as an oak tree so far so I think she'll be fine. School, well they gave that up a long time ago.

14. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Last I read about the minor labour laws of Japan, their working hours per week including schooling hours.

So its really up to them whether they are to self-study or go to school often... The attention that national idols get at school can be disturbing.... [sealed]

Well SayaMirukii have been conditioned over 2yrs of packed schedules, Fuuchan is just starting hers... I'm pretty sure she can train herself to handle it, after all the pressure of being Team Center is tougher... [hehe]

Not really sure if Fuuchan is planning on a life long career in showbiz or maybe get a degree as a secondary plan.

Frankly its not easy to survive without the 48G tag to their name, many have graduated, many have faded, only a few are really maintain a decent profile in the japan showbiz.

15. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    It's not easy to survive unless you have the backings of a strong agency and you're willing to continue with entertainment like Ainyan.

16. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Usually, the high schools that they go to are designed for celebrities, so they're a lot more accommodating and it's easier to work around their schedule.

17. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    by the way, her introduction in team A went smoothly. At first thought she didn't start as early as Haruppi but it was mostly due to conflict schedule.

I hope Yuihan can care of those two. I feel Fuuchan will really gain at developping her sexy and chic side. Even though she is really pretty she mostly act cute during her Tv show (like aru aru YY terebi). The opposite of Iriyama in some way(i mean in attitude)

18. kunit38

kunit38 Kenkyuusei

just wanted to say hi to all the fuuchan fans
    saw her first in geinin2 a while ago and was instantly curious as to who she was and been following her blog and been watching her in other shows and must say, i have become a fan too lol
    very cute and her voice is just as great
    hope she can shine and grow in team a

19. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    For NMB48 girls, they are more fortunate to be under Yoshimoto from the start. But it depends on what Fuuchan really wants to do in her showbiz career apart from being NMB48 idol...

I don't quite see Fuuchan being a comedian talent like Ainyan, which Yoshimoto is very strong at.

@kunit38

Hihi [clap]

Fuuchan will develop well ;)

20. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Fuuchan is so idol-ish. I think she needs to do many improvements if she wants to be variety talent, performer, actress (she ever said she want to be an actress), or whatever she want to be in the future.

btw, fuuchan became a guest in last week's TEPPEN Radio
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOgH5GMetCc[/yt]

Thanks to Milky, now I think that Fuuchan's chin is protruding :lol: (just a bit though :lol: )