Yagura Fuuko (Fuuchan) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Fuuchan has been doing great recently, I think. She's pretty great with M's MCs during their stages and as Shimarena and Yuipon have rose to prominence she's also gotten better at messing with them and vice versa. So I think she's getting a lot better.

2. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    I don't watch many M's MC since no one upload the MC-part-only from their stage performance. But from what I see, seems like Yuipon likes to tease Fuuchan during MC :awesome:

Bokura no Eureka HS event result
    [​IMG]
    It's interesting to see Fuuchan had more sold-out slots that Nana :awesome: Hope to see more Fuuchan's rising in the future [rock] And Shu too

3. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I saw those and thought it was interesting since Nana I believe sold out quicker for KFC's handshakes. So Nana probably is more mainstream (as she should be), but Fuuchan is rising as is Shu so it'll look interesting. I'm pushing for Maachun to restore her handshake popularity. The numbers have stayed the same throughout but I've noticed the whole negative handshake report thing so it's a bit eh.

4. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Yep. Nana sold faster in KFC HS event. I think among 48 groups fans, Nana is still more popular than Fuuchan. Nana is known as NMB's #3 from the start (I read somewhere that Nana's brother is a Jhonny artist, she gets many female fans who come to her lane). But for those who follow NMB, they must be realize about the rising of Fuuchan. with Fuuchan's position in Team A, she's already had her debut stage. and if AKB follows their pattern (Team song for janken single's coupling) we'll get Fuuchan in Team A's song & PV. It will give Fuuchan more exposure to 48 groups fans.

Fuuchan in her unit performance in her debut Team A stage
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTg3MTUxNDI4.html[/youku]

5. firetrucks

firetrucks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Can you tell me more about this? Is this a negative handshake report for Fuuko or Maachun?

Saw A's stage with her in it, also happened to be Yokoyama Team A's first stage, and I really liked her in Junai no Crescendo. I couldn't take my eyes off her even though Yui was there. :lol:

She's really getting along with the A girls too, so I'm glad.

It felt great doing haitachi with her also, she is too pretty. :inlove:

And from the Odaiba event, she got Yui's fortune cookie somehow! "Seize all the chances you get." and she answered "Okay!" :lol: I hope she'll be taken good care of. High hopes for her.

6. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    From Maachun. She just has off days and it just shows. I feel like she's sorta getting cocky and whatnot, at least, listening to some of her radio appearances on Teppen Radio. Her numbers haven't definitely stalled in anyway, but I feel like if we were to pinpoint for a reason for Maachun's popularity possibly stagnating, it might be because of that.

7. iSid

iSid Kenkyuusei

Team A
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v9jHMCDxyo[/yt]

8. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Why Fuuchan is so kawaii??

Here a photo of Fuuchan with Nao and Haruppi on official guidebook of janken~

[​IMG]

9. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    Anyone get the Fuuchan 2014 desktop calendar? I was hoping they wouldn't sell out yet, but it looks like it did already. I kinda wanna see what her pics on the calendar look like.

10. ReadyFortyEight

ReadyFortyEight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Twitter:
    redyp46
    Hello everyone...
    Lately, I've been pay an attention to I know it's not really big of deal, but here goes nothing...
    How cute Fuuchan is in NMB48 West Tour 2013 in Osaka ORIX theater when she's being interviewed by Maachun! I can't stop watching it over, and over, and over again! Aaa Fuuchan is so cute! :inlove: <3

I've been telling everyone that, she's my ultimate oshimen next door, you know... the member who's always no matter how things got, she's always been my favorited. So, what's your impression towards Fuuchan lately? I'd be happy to hear if anyone wants to shared their thoughts of her, thanks. ;)

Anyways, since the last person here is asking about calender thing, here I've got something different, who might be better, just a fanmade calender 2014, it's from @yic17, enjoy:
    Part 1: http://howimetyouroshi.tumblr.com/post/73941928963/yic17-girls-of-48-46-family-custom-made-2014
    Part 2: http://howimetyouroshi.tumblr.com/post/73939875790/yic17-girls-of-48-46-family-custom-made-2014

11. meapple

meapple Kenkyuusei

wow nice how you keep watching Fuuchan ;)
    Fuuchan have been my kami oshi since HA! because I fall in love with her in a first sight :inlove: gosh, who not? she is definitely cute and pretty!
    lately Fuuchan have been performing her subunit with Paruru, Sasshi and Yuria at Unit Matsuri. I am dying to watch the vid for the performance!! :inlove:

12. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

How do we get higher res of the calendar?

13. boardgamegeek

boardgamegeek Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday Fuuchan [party] [party]

14. oatmeal

oatmeal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Fuuchan Happy Birthday! [party]

15. firetrucks

firetrucks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Happy Birthday Fuuchan. [party] [party] [party] [party]

I watched Muchaburequest from last year to see her zombie play with Keira and Maachun in celebration. :lol:

Sad her special day's overshadowed by today's shuffle, I hope she stays in M! Their tour's starting soon too! ;_;

16. namme90

namme90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    nammekun
    Happy birthday Fuu~ [party] [party]

17. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday Fuuchan :ome:

18. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Happy birthday Fuuchan. You are my NMB48 oshi. [party]

19. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Yagura Fuuko's Team A Birthday Performance is going to be held on the next Wednesday, March 5th, 2014. Participating members of the show:

Izuta Rina, Iriyama Anna, Iwata Karen, Oshima Ryoka, Kikuchi Ayaka, Kodama Haruka, Sasaki Yukari, Sato Sumire, Suzuki Mariya, Takahashi Minami, Tano Yuuka, Matsui Sakiko, Morikawa Ayaka, Yagura Fuuko, Watanabe Mayu, & Hirata Rina

20. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg8WzFWksQA[/yt]

For those who don't get the reference, an English version of the comedy routine she was spoofing:
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th6nww7bTGc[/yt]