1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sakai Mei (Meimei) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by sada, Dec 14, 2010.

1. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Great blog, i just went through a quarter of it yesterday, was kind of hoping for more E members to be translated, but it's still a fun read.

2. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I finally found her Sousenkyou appeal video for this year :)

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTUyMjI0Mjk2_rss.html[/youku]

I like her video for this year, she looks more cheerful and coinfident imo compared to her previous year videos - such a pity she didn't manage to rank in :( Aww well, there's always next year, I hope she at the least can enter the FG senbatsu [clap]

And on a more random note if anyone has actually noticed, I made a Mei set for myself :D

EDIT - I also found her Sousenkyo poster [hehe]

[​IMG]

3. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    ^Didn't notice that sig :blink:
    Good job with it though :awesome:

4. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Great job with your translations too, I would prefer to have more G+ translations but the current ratio is fine as well - your mini comments on every post are funny to read :D

5. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    ^Ah! Thanks ><

I'm trying to do as much G+ translations as possible, but I may have some things cropped up here and then... Plus the blogs are a priority since once a new one comes, the old ones can't be accessed unless you're a fan club member. :(

And as for the comments, Kinchan's and her's are the most descriptive at times since I've so much to talk about the both of them :XD: Plus it might attract some non-Mei fans to read her blog because of the jokes, and then they might like her :approve:

6. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^ I see, well, I guess thats understandable - take your time with the G+ translations :)

Her blog entries are quite nice, so I am glad to be able to read the past entries of hers, I think she gotten a lot prettier since she joined SKE too :D She is definitely starting to grow on me [hehe]

7. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Mei and Kanon went for a location shoot
    Here's their lovely clip :XD:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZroeQglA2M[/yt]

8. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    I've transcribed and translated Mei's letter to Kanon.
    My transcription may not be fully right since I pretty much can't catch every single word :/ And some words there are slang (I left it the way it was).

Transcription:

Translation:

9. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
  10. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

Ehhh, Meimei? your 15?????!!!! I thought she was like 20....my brain, how does she look so much older and act so mature??!!

11. Crimson_48

Crimson_48 Kenkyuusei

[party] Happy Birthday Mei [party]

12. yannu

yannu Kenkyuusei

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEIMEI!! [party] :inlove:

awww a bit late duh :fp:

13. kunomazu

kunomazu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yakatamiki
  14. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
  15. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

oh my god i am so happy for her! this is beautiful! <3

16. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    AWHHHH even her mother tried the game, I can't deal

17. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
  18. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Meiami3.jpg Meiami2.jpg

Happy birthday Meimei :ome: ! Can't believe it's been 4 years since she joined SKE and she have really grown in these four years. Now that the other half of MiyaMei pair have become the recent center of SKE(It's kinda scary how close they are). I hope next year will finally be her year where she'll make a breakthrough within the 48 groups(I don't expect her to rank in next SSK but I fully expect more chances to given to her) since she finally turned 17. And it wouldn't hurt to see more 4th gen member getting more love from the management. Her getting the wildcard in Passion for You CM was the highlight of this year for her and it can only get better from now on.
    One thing that i'd like to happen in the future for Mei is for her to become the captain of a team within SKE.
    Because I find her really fitting as she possess all the quality needed to become a captain.

meiami.jpg
    I miss having both of them in team E with Nonchan(while it kinda sucks that NonMei isn't what it used to be ever since Nonchan got her kennin in HKT but MiyaMei is still going strong).

Last edited: Dec 14, 2014
  19. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    You sure MiyaMei is a thing? Cause it's the first i heard i mean i've heard of Nonmei and RionAmi just not what you have mentioned.

20. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    it's been a thing for the longest time and it's not something you come across all that often unless you're a fan of either of them. The other member that Mei have been quite close with lately is Kumachan(both have gotten close ever since Kumachan joined the 2d club) While Rika and Naru have a habit of following Mei everywhere(she's really popular among the 2d club members and she looks really good in cosplay).
    And ofcause there's always NonMei which is a pair I really like.
    Ami have also formed a lot of combi with different people such as MiyamaeRion,AmIzuho,HaruMiya,AmiNaru but I personally find her the closest with Mei .Ami overall is very well liked by members of SKE because she would often teach the members the dance parts(From start to finish while is also there to comfort them whenever someone cries). Natsumikan consider her the most reliable senpai in SKE while Chikako/Ryoha/Ruka/Yuzuki/Junna loves her to no end(Yumechi also have Ami as her most respected senpai) Ami have really become someone who is loved by everyone in SKE while still being awesome.

Meiami8.jpg mei4.jpg
    Ami/Mei pair is really easy to notice if you have been following team E during the second half of 2013 to the last stage of the old team E since they're everywhere together. The two of them are really close and being the same age really help them get even closer as they share a lot of things in common. And even though they are no longer on the same team you will still often see them together.
    Ami would often call Mei her boyfriend while Ami can be creepy from time to time doing thing such as leaving written paper in Mei's locker, or write "spells" to summon Mei. And it's not like this pair is all that unknown among the fan either because they placed 5th in recent passion for you AiAi talk pair voting. and I'm pretty sure Jurina recently posted a picture of them together during the Passion for you CM.
    Mei3.jpg meiami7.jpg meiami6.jpg

Last edited: Dec 15, 2014