1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sato Sumire (Suuchan) / AKB48 7th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Sep 2, 2009.

1. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

'Stunning' or 'Sparkling' are words that still underestimates how pretty she looked that day... :cute:

2. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Why is Sumire already in graduated members?!? Her last activity isn’t until the 7th... don’t make my kami gone till it’s time :(

3. ferryo

ferryo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    Let's keep this forum alive, guys.
    Keep posting Suuchan's information. :)

4. Ezia

Ezia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    She seems pretty sad (or annoyed, at least) about having to purge and delete her original Twitter and Instagram accounts. If the problem is that she left her agency, why couldn't she have just changed the account name and removed any references to the agency? Even if that meant removing any post that referenced any activities she did while under the agency (i.e. SKE48 activities), keeping her followers and any personal posts would have been nice for her. It seems overly harsh that she has to start again. Is this standard practice when idols leave agencies?

Agreed! Does anyone know what her plans are, whether immediate plans or future goals?

5. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato

Her old twitter currently still exists actually - its just locked ATM. They had removed everything, but then accouple hours later it was back as locked. I dont know if it'll stay that way though she will definately not get access back to it. If you were following her before you can see her posts. She started the accounts when she had already signed to HoriPro, so probably everything in there is considered their property.... its kinda BS though.

She stated on her new ones that she wants work in fashion and writing. She hasnt stated specifics though. She had said at one point she's still under HoriPro until the end of January, so my guess is she cant say much till then, if she is going to announce anything.

-------
    Sumire went to Fukushi Nao and Asai Yuka's special Team KII stage yesterday.
    [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/fukushinao0423/status/952400791725158400

I'm going to really try to post updates on Sumire as we can get them. I know they might be few and far between, but we still have atleast 2 Sumire TV broadcasts to look forward to. The end of the year HoriPro concert and then the Garden Party from Angelic Pretty that she did in December. Both are supposed to be broadcast early this year.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    from Mariko's IG

[​IMG]

7. princessairbender

princessairbender Kenkyuusei Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (8)
    SKE - Edited.jpg
    I have this Suuchan photo from #Sukinanda that I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in? c:

8. ferryo

ferryo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    Any news about our beloved Suuchan?
    She never upload her photo in instagram. Only food or items.
    This one I took from her twitter.
    [​IMG]

9. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Possibly. How much do you want for it including shipping to the USA?

Is that from the latest 100% SKE Magazinez I know they did a photo shoot together for it.

We don’t know a whole lot, which is typical of graduates starting out. She’s been practicing her guitar lately according to her Instagram stories. She dyed her hair last week!

*update* it’s red!
    Mod edit: removed oversized photo

Overall, her Japanese fans think she is getting ready to do something I guess- but they aren’t sure what or when. They don’t believe we have seen the last of her. That may be why she isn’t posting many photos of her face. They are so encouraging her to be happy but to communicate more with them.

Recently I got a couple of packages from other Sumire fans, including her autograph. I cried a bit when I got it. I’ll post them up later when I get on a computer.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2018
  10. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Sorry for the double post but this is important.
    SUMIRE IS COMING BACK!!!!!

Mod edit: removed oversized photos

Not to SKE and not to the performing arts but she is going to do “something that we can support her” with! She told us we would need to wait before she could tell us what, but hopefully this has to do with fashion or writing... (though my Japanese reading ability stinks- it’d give me insentive to practice so I’m ok with it.) I’m so excited for her!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Looking forward!

And btw I think the double posting rules don't apply if there are a few days in between, so don't worry

• Like Like x 2
  12. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    It is! I can’t wait to know what it is!

Also thanks for the clarification! I know I just see people getting mad at people for double posting so I’m a bit hyper aware of it.

13. ferryo

ferryo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    Woow, she's planning on something?
    I'm really curious, and I will support her.

About double posts, for me is no problem as long it's content information about Suuchan. LoL

• Like Like x 2
  14. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Sumire will make an announcement tomorrow at 6pm JST! Ahhh I’m so nervous!!

[​IMG]

15. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato

Alright- so between my own meager Japanese reading ability and the help of a fellow stage48 member I was able to figure out what it is.

She says she wants to work on writing a novel and maybe a play in the future. Right now she is getting ready to set up a self run fan community on DMM. Not sure if we will be able to join outside Japan. Trying to figure that out. There is a fee from what I can tell.

Super excited she wants to make this community though, I will do all I can to join it!

https://twitter.com/su0v0su/status/983993284237414401?s=21

——-

Update 4/13

Sumire went to the opening of the new QPot cafe. She posted pictures of the sweets from it, but someone (not sure who they are) posted a photo of her from the event. So nice to see her face. Once in awhile she’ll post shots of her from the side or a half face, but she’s only posted a couple full shots of her online.
    [​IMG]

Source: https://twitter.com/usiqlo/status/984790912730464258?s=21

Also this was her Instagram story today. I think it’s just saying she’ll be opening up her self run fan club on 4/16 but if anyone else who reads Japanese better then me could translate that would be great!

Mod edit: removed oversized photo

• Informative Informative x 2
  16. ferryo

ferryo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire

I'm glad to see her face in that photo.
    And I'm very enthusiast about her DMM project. It look like Patreon when someone get what he/she paid.
    I hope it can accept fans out of Japan.
    This is the link of the project:
    https://lounge.dmm.com/detail/963/

17. ferryo

ferryo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    Long time not see her, I just found the video of her 'behind the scene graduation concert'.
    Thank you for the uploader.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  18. romashato

romashato Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    • Like Like x 2
  19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane