1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamaguchi Maho (Mahohon) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    She explained it on stage during the performance just now, while crying.
    screencap01.jpg

"Come on don't you all know how much I hate that stuff?" Exactly, if you know her. Listen to people that know her.

So yeah, take it as an example for next time people feel like giving stuff like this airtime, okay.

2. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    I have a feeling she ain't gonna do streams for a while. Thanks a lot internet.

3. LxC280

LxC280 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Can you give me the tweet source?

4. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I don't think she was doing anything indecent and that should be obvious. What is not obvious for me is whether she intended to cause that kind of fantasy or not. When I looked at that video, I kinda thought that she intended to create that kind of effect. What she probably didn't predict is someone thinking that she actually doing it with someone and that kind of thinking gaining a bit of traction.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    She's always used the POV illusion in her streams to have a more intimate effect with the audience. This was just a little TOO effective lol

6. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Nakai Rika is so fu**ing awesome that she doesn't only stream from her bed but actually sleeps while broadcasting. :^^;:

7. Frieze

Frieze Kenkyuusei

-

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  8. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

anyone have link to that showroom?

9. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Post no.72 in this thread. This thread is moving really fast and half of it is probably about that stream.

10. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    I cleaned up some of the more idiotic posts in this thread, although I left a couple because if you want to embarrass yourself publicly, I don't really feel like stopping you [hehe]

Seriously though, it stops being fun and games when some person's deluded fantasy (or manufactured outrage, take your pick) causes someone to cry on stage as it did here. If this topic is going to continue, I'll urge everyone to read @DeJure's post again before continuing.

11. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Sasshi as well
    ah, bad example, she wasn't alone in her bed :fear:

[hehe]

I can't believe some people actually believed this rumor... :fp:

12. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Sad that there are cases happening ....

cant believe they cant even see the shadow in the clip to know what's going on ... or maybe it wanna think like a wet dream ...

the management had officially posted in regards to this subject .... so hopefully whoever it is ( yes .. it not him or she ) .... keep the wet dream to a limit ....

to make the gal cry on the stage ..... haiz ......

13. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Well after all, more people are looking for her things even though it's pure curiosity.

I'm not a Mahohon fan nor the duo "Mahohon-Rittan" is my cup of tea (there are other NGT48 members I like more) but everyone who has the minimum knowlegde about NGT48 or which members are participating in the next AKB48's 46th single would known that she wouln't do things like that AT LEAST at this moment. She's one of prominent members of NGT48 to the point Renacchi (or whoever it was) selected her to her SSK. She wouldn't screw things up right now.

Those who know her a bit more know that her parents were strongly against her becoming an idol (well, not as Nagahama Neru's parents level) but she really wanted to follow her true will even though her advanced age.

Anyway, for good or for bad, she's gained more exposure.

[Edit] Only grammar corrections.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  14. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I think what's happening now can serve a purpose. Some kind of lesson, and again i do think Management should be involved.

Showroom is a great tool for self promotion. Anytime, anywhere, an idol can connect with her fans, and talk about any topic she wants, well almost. considering the unsteady pace members do their showroom, i believe they have the right to choose to do it or not.

Management should do a course about image/interaction with social network. How to weigh their word, and how to build a thick skin against troll from the internet. Probably some members know how to deal with it, but sometime they do not. Internet can hide a lot of mean people, protected by their computer screen. It's almost sure that out of 1000, 2000 viewers, someone want to grab attention by doing something he consider fun but hurtful to the idol. Idols need to be prepared for this.

It remind me Ricchan with 755, she quickly stopped when some narrow minded "fan" urged her to do handshake and do her job. Idols need to be prepared for that. It's no one fault. It's just reality.

15. RoDe

RoDe Kenkyuusei

They believe it because of their dirty minds. I mean why would you say that she was having sex? Why didn't you say she was hitting her legs on the wall or kicking a ball? But unfortunately people only hear and see what they want to hear and see.

I mean more than 1000 viewers watched her showroom and no one said something, and two days later a rumor flout in the air and everyone believe it. And the worst thing that people went to watch her showroom again and start to act like "Conan" by saying, did you listen to the man heavily breathing or to the bang bang voice or the shadow, really? You have to explain to all of this except "sex" How ca you say that someone is having "sex" without even seeing it? did you see the man? did you see below her waist? No, then what makes you say that?

It's actually a shame that those people call themselves fans. Spreading rumors like this will only hurt the girls and hurt their careers, especially rumors like this.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  16. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    @gocchisama It's not like there aren't already staff members that check through the streams to say hello and maybe see if there's something wrong. This is at least true for NGT, where Naka no Hito (the staff running the official Twitter account) makes frequent appearances and the girls even greet him when they see the avatar.
    What is unfortunate is that anything they do will never be enough to stop people from distorting things for their own sadistic fun, and for people who don't even know the first thing about AKB to eat it all up.
    I remember that broadcast back in June where some guy was yelling outside of NGT's dorm and then we had people on message boards building up this intricate story (based on no evidence as usual) about how some wota found where Rika was living and managed to sneak inside the room or someshit.
    I also remember all the stupid AKB 放送事故 videos on YT with their fanciful descriptions, which contain no 放送事故 content at all but the hate-filled titles still prompt hordes of DQNs to throw lowbrow insults at the members in the comments.
    Today's case was pretty much the same.
    Don't underestimate that even in Japan, people on the Internet are stupid, vicious and constantly need trolling fodder and sleazy neta to fill up their spare time. It's fine to ignore them but make sure they don't go as far as personally hurting the members.

@Humbucker I'm pretty sure the reason Maho's parents were initially opposed was because she kept auditioning for groups that were too far away from Aomori (like Baito AKB and the NMB's post-Yamada audition). When they found out that she passed the auditions for NGT, they actually turned supportive since her grandpa lived in the prefecture. Ah, now I need to find her early SR again...
    I hope Maho manages to buy the massage chair that her grandpa wanted so much.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
  17. Panzeridolspower

Panzeridolspower Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    it's really sad to see how the rumor can go far , people have really pervert mind sometime . but the most important it's know she is fine and she keep work normaly . some people really have a shitty life for make dirty rumor like that and try to hurt her .

18. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I've watched the clip out of curiosity, it was fishy, but whatever it is, I would say she needs to be more careful and refrain from taking clips from weird angles again

edit: she confirmed about it and that's enough I guess

19. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    She's still gonna do the camera angles, it's what brought her to the forefront of SHOWROOM. Perfectly good example of a few yutzes messing a good thing going.(Damnit America...)

20. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    It's a combination of all of those those.